America

What happens in all the literally who states?

Are you saying the ones in red are the real states?

shit b8 leaf

in wisconsin people make cheese, milk, beef, glue, tp, paper towel, and lots of beer.

Are you saying they are not? That is the only America the world knows about, the other places have tornadoes I guess. Where the fuck is Chicago btw.

Por favor Paco, stop.
You are making us look dumber than we already are.

Shut the fuck up, submissive faggot. Why don't you jump the border or put a bullet in your head and end your suffering?

>California
kill yourself

Everyone in the world knows about California.

Oh shit fellow wisconsibro!

North Carolina uhhh we have the best BBQ and college basketball teams, lots of spics here tho desu

Oh shit TeeBeeH, im no weeb

Ayyyy best state

just kidding we suck dont come here fuck off were full

Your BBQ sucks.

>not waiting to be spoonfed education
>submissive
Is the problem with majority shitskins they just have backwards thinking?

>nc style barbecue
>good

Kill yourself m8. Texas style (central Texas style specifically) barbecue is the only right way to smoke meat.

>hurr durr you make us all look bad in board where people already hate us, pls stop because it hurts me to be mexican

Piss off leaf.

given the choice between the average spic and the average leaf Id pick the spic

leafs used to be based what the fuck have you morons done to your country

spic you have to go back

I didn't do anything to my country. Trudeau is a public faggot and I don't know anyone who is happy with him. These Minnesota/Manitoba "refugee" shit takes the cake.

>didnt do anything to our country
>"amerilards why dont you have socialized medicine and why is it so easy to get a gun retards lul god save the queen"
>every leafpost

So now that you are here, tell me, what happens in the irrelevant American states?

This

I'm not even from Texas, Florida actually, and I've tried every barbecue from Tennessee to Argentina. Texans just do it better than everyone else, with SC a close second

Too late. I am on my way.

I bet you smoke a ton of meat

>Alaska
>who state
Don't make me come down there.

>what happens in the irrelevant American states

Let me tell you something. There is no such thing as irrelevant states. That's why we are powerful.

They are irrelevant in your eyes because our media don't show them much. The reason why our media don't have much coverage in the 'irrelevant' states because they are peaceful and media can't find anything to exploit.

Untampered freedom to exercise whiteness, such as shooting guns and free speech. It's glorious.

You have guns in Canada?

>There is no such thing as irrelevant states
Lets be honest here. I can't even name half the states on a map.

rape, incest, shootings, meth in that order

>American education

What a shame. That's why we should get rid of common core.

How is your attention span THIS impaired? You asked about America you fucking bean

Are you sure it isn't our legal weed?

ALL STATES BESIDE KENTUCKY AND VIRGINIA ARE IRRELEVANT

I asked about irrelevant American states. Thank you for your answer.

mostly corn

>Anita Queen

wtf?

Apparently they're not so irrelevant if your opinion of "relevancy" includes the two biggest anti-American, anti-free speech, anti-gun, Democratic strongholds, and yet still those haven't taken over nu-America's values.

The so-called irrelevant states are the Constitutional bouncers ensuring the country doesn't just hand itself over to your hordes. Then again, maybe that's why you're so pissed at them.

pls leave my country

I smoke weed all the time and I can name every state. Theres 0 reason to not be able to do this except literally being foreign.

Hardcore opiate addiction

T. North Carolinian

>they

you know damn well where Chicago is. You have at least 20 cousins living there illegally, collecting free welfare handouts.

Illinois: Should really be split into North and South Illinois. The difference between the two is fucking insane. Down south is very rural with lots of cornfields and is mostly conservative, save for places like Springfield, Champaign-Urbana and around St. Louis. North Illinois is filled with niggers, spics, and in Chicago there are many Asians and Polish. Much more liberal, sadly.

In New Jersey, If it isn't a run-down mess of bad decisions, It's one of the snobbiest places you'll ever see. I feel like our state tries too hard to be like New York when it would be better off more like Pennsylvania. Also, good luck buying a cheap house here, just saying.

>I smoke weed all the time and I can name every state
What a special little snowflake.

Absolutely nothing.

Especially if your a californian. There is nothing for you here.

and RLM.

Holy fuck why are you here talking like this? You should be able to learn that shit permanently in like 30 minutes. Fucking educate yourself

PA reporting in. What do you want to know about Pennsylvania?

dont you have to get mauled or blow your brains out or something?

>trying to turn the fact that you cant name every state on someone else

Can you not count past 50 either? To be fair its hard to learn their names when you cant read them.

>Pennsylvania
>irrelevant state

We're only the most based state in the US.

You're welcome.

Florida reporting in. Keeping it comfy.

>Pennsylvania
>literally who

the only state to possess a better cross section of the country is Ohio. also we're the spookiest state.

Eh... I'm from the west and I'm the same way about the midwest and most of the east coast.

Your irrelevant shitholes that failed in my eyes.

ITT: A Mexican tells us what "the world" thinks about us.

Shouldn't you be at your town's nightly beheading?

Apparently we all think alike too.

you also have a faggot quarterback

It's Mardi Gras in Louisiana literally right now

Nothing too surprising

>Best college basketball teams

No

Fuck Duke btw pic related

Can confirm both these things.

Philadelphia is our nigger quarantine zone, also.

STRIKE UP THE MUSIC THE BAND HAS BEGUN

Long Island, NY reporting in, what do you want to know.

PA is pretty based, but if you don't have skinwalkers you aren't spooky. Four corners area is spooky. Also full of drunk injuns on meth.

Maybe those things are related actually now thinking about it....

I've always heard Texans were a bunch of meat smokers and pillow biters.

Washingtard here, we grow liberals, weed, rain, green energy, fruit, and asians, including middle easterns.

Harrisburg still the reigning "shitsville" champion of the state though

Google it paco. (You) can go fuck off with ur bait

Suffolk or Nassau?? LI here too

>SC BBQ

Obviously retarded

>nearly half the country west of the Mississippi is legitimately less educated

Im real impressed with those ACT scores my dude. I suppose its not fair to judge, whos got time to achieve basic academic literacy when youre busy skiing right? Totes righteous my guy.

And here comes texas, bragging about texas. If you ever explore beyond your texas trailer home, you will see there are plenty of places that are better.

Yeah, no kidding. I live in Dauphin County. Harrisburg is the worst city in this state outside of Philadelphia.

holy fuck what a badass

Dauphin county bro!

All the faggots from the red states are moving here and fagging it up.

>surely Chicago must be in California, New York, Florida, or Texas.
>Mexican geography courses.

What the fuck is wrong with Wyoming and Nevada? Also South Dakota confirmed for least gay state.

Colorado: DUDE WEED, mountains, liberals, fishing, hiking, snowboarding, and Brother Nathaniel.

This. Best BBQ in the country is in NY btw. Best in the world is Argentina.

>alaska not a literally who state
people only know it because it's not part of continental US and is cold

:^)

Why are you all faggots

Why are your liquor laws so fucked up?

Florida best state kek!!!

>what goes on here?
>what did he mean by this
>pol btfo
>is X redpilled/degenerate/ourguy

Oh shit nigger. Here come the (you)'s.

Fun fact, most the "literally who" states in the USA are larger, richer, and even more militarily powerful then many independent nations.

Lets pick a random "Who?" state. Missouri.

The State of Missouri has a GDP of 225.9 Billion dollars. This makes it the 47th largest economy on the planet. Just behind Portugal.

Its population is 6.1 million, making it the 110th largest nation in the world, ahead of Lebanon.

That is what happens in the "literally who?" US States. Each by themselves are better then most countries.

>posting a map that shows my state with a higher IQ

wowie Ive really been bested you absolute intellectual giant

>>surely Chicago must be in California, New York, Florida, or Texas.

I wish it was.

thats fuckin retarded. ohio is super important

>based brother nathanael is a coloradofag
i had no idea, explains the snowy backdrops to his vids

We're fixing them. You can get wine and beer in Grocery stores now

Can't be gay if you don't have a population. :^)
Although your state is known for its 4 rock hard men.

In Maryland we eat crab and elect governors that don't do anything.

I can see how Leafs and Mexicans are the bane for the US just by looking at this thread. Surrounded by subhuman beaners in the south and sjwcucks in the north

>snowboarding
Have you been up to summit county lately man? It's all skiers now, like 95% of people.

You don't have a state flag extension. Give me the name of your irreverent east coast flatland shithole that you live in so I can make fun of it.

wew lad

Then again, not too surprising. 2018 cannot come soon enough. We need that cuck Wolf out of office.

What said. Also, our fireworks laws are very fucked up, too. Easy for residents from other states to come buy fireworks to smuggle back to their states, but we can't even use most of those fireworks (legally) in our own state.

Pic related can name all 50 states. Why not you?

>Im so smart I cant even control f

ok fine pal Ill feed it to you, only so you dont hurt yourself though

From Michigan, and it's pretty average.
Don't go to Detroit or Saginaw though and you'll be fine