youtube.com/watch?v=FeyPnv_Pqso
youtube.com/watch?v=nVn-yuobpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=YE0VUofygK4
youtube.com/watch?v=hGlDVmBLibg
youtube.com/watch?v=r4Fa7B3a0Hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yayifications.

his argument was out of focus

Bill Nye all of a sudden giving a theory on White House leakers at the end was bizarre man

Used to love bill as a kid but he gets so triggered now. STOP NOT BELIEVING WHAT I BELIEVE

The look in his eyes when Tuck said that he wasn't a real scientist was gold

any links yet?

Holy shit, did Tuck really say that?

Yeah, Tucker got him so triggered he dropped his impartial scientist schtick and revealed the shill he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=LKMxmYcfw8Q

vidya link:

youtube.com/watch?v=LyW5r5YuAg8

Tucker fucked him up lmao

His show was okay, I didn't learn a lot from it but it got me interested in science and focused on it a lot on highschool later on because of that interest.
He's a twat though.

Bill Nye the Big Guy

Something along those lines, I don't remember the exact quote

I remember Tucker when he was a dry unwachably boring idiot in the nineties. He is a completely changed man, and eats the whole rest of the media as a snack.

Kek, overwhelming evidence
Let's talk about the overwhelming evidence that niggers are inferior so we can just sink Africa already.
Or the overwhelming evidence that traps are gay

Traps aren't gay.

You're gay, and traps are gay. Get gassed faggot.

wew lad

You can tell how smug that cuck Bill Nye was at the beginning. By the end of the interview he looked incredibly overwhelmed.

You should just kill yourself now and stream it for out entertainment faggot

>tuck was boring
youtube.com/watch?v=FeyPnv_Pqso

>traps are gay
>bending over a girl while grabbing her tits is gay

Well it's true. Bill Nye is just an actor, a comedian.

youtube.com/watch?v=nVn-yuobpfk

youtube.com/watch?v=YE0VUofygK4

youtube.com/watch?v=hGlDVmBLibg

youtube.com/watch?v=r4Fa7B3a0Hs

Now we get to spot who actually watched the video and who has canned Tucker Carlson and Science Jew responses ready to warm up.

>bending over a girl while grabbing her tits isn't a physically uncomfortable position for both parties

that zoom in fuckin kek

Holy shit, this dudes ego while he's arguing is incredible.

You can practically hear him thinking that tucker is subhuman for challenging his claim.

Do you just sit around all day thinking about iq and niggers?

It's the most common form of science denial from the left. It deserves to be brought up now and then when people like Bill Nye the Fascist Guy start saying that those who disagree with science require incarceration.

Bill actually did a good job of answering Tucker's questions and Tucker wasn't used to that because he is used to arguing with idiots. Tucker got wrecked and he had to resort to shouting over his opponent to make it seem like he was winning. Honestly, I like Tucker most times, but this time he was fishing for outrage where there was none. He even threw out hard bait with the "not a real scientist" line and Bill didn't bite. The only wierd thing Bill did was that ending.

>you affect the climate with your oil goys!!!

Notice how wealthy oil barons are typically whites only.

This is basically the rothschilds and other kikes trying to cut the monetary power of white people. It's a fucking scam.

neither one really did good
>what would it look like
>uhhh no grapes in the uk
>you cant know that!
>this goes on for 10 mins

> what is the middle east

Fuck off shill.

>To what degree have humans impacted global warming?
>WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE
>Nobody is denying that, but how much of it is our fault?
>WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE
>What's the control group? Have you run climate models to predict how the climate would have evolved if
>THINK OF THE CHILDREN. THINK OF YOUR CHILDREN
>My children have the right to know exactly why they're supposed to fear for their lives
>LET'S TALK ABOUT TRUMP NOW
Bill got fucked.

>Notice how wealthy oil barons are typically whites only.
wtf most of them are not youlying sack f shit

I like Tucker sometimes but he got fucked by Bill there. He got tripped up a few times and got embarrassed at the end.

lol you came to the wrong neighborhood

Bill Nye only has a B.S. in mechanical engineering, of course he's no """scientist"""

Bill Nye is about as much of a scientist as Jim Parsons.

>Bill Nye ain't no scientist!!!

>But Tucker Carlson is the smartest man on da planet!!!

Fucking drumpfniggers

Tucker is not a stupid man. It's hard to know if he believes what he's arguing here or just playing to his audience.

Nice to see Nye reveal his politics at the end with his unsolicited opinion on WH leaks. Kike.

>thank you for paying taxes to the capitol
>i got fat
>this is actually mentioning psy ops
>because this entire clip hasn't proven to be one?
Stopped listening

Seriously, climate "science" doesn't even follow the scientific method. They have no way of actually testing any of their theories on the most basic of levels, so they resort to shouting people down when they ask good questions like "is the temperature of the earth supposed to be without human activity?" or anything like that.

Pic related is how the Earth looked only 10,000 years ago, during the last great glacial period. The north pole's glacial ice was a significant portion of what is now North America and Europe, with the rest of the north hemisphere being tundra. The humans who lived in the north had to live like eskimos, while the cradle of civilization was the Mediterranean region where it was warm.

The human race and nature have spent the last 10,000 years adapting to shifting global temperatures and we'll manage to continue. Most of our superfauna outside of Africa unfortunately ended up losing, but as the earth got warmer the human race was able to spread to previously unlivable corners of the earth.

The "scientific elite" rarely criticize the arabs for being wealthy from oil. They throw a fit when we white kafir goys want to drill for oil in our own countries and try to shut it down, even though we are still going to need the gas and will end up just having to buy it from the Arabs. We can't profit from our own natural resources, we have to give more of our wealth to the Arabs, who then pay for mosques to be built in our countries so that they can send more of their kind into our homelands to culturally enrich us while also reducing the wealth and influence of the non-jewish oil barons and executives.

Seriously, the oil industry has very few jews in it compared to other wealthy industries like finance and entertainment. They do not fight against oil efficiency, because if people can get more productivity out of every gallon of oil, it grows the economy which means more customers. Finance and Hollywood are all about giving people the worst service and products possible while getting the largest amount of profit possible.

It was really tough to hear Tucker squeaking like a rat on PCP. He keeps on changing the question trying to be a moving target, but your pretty easy to hit when you're in a padded cell. Did anyone else just see Bill "Rational datum backed" Nye treat Tucker "spazzy shill" Calrson like a liberal nutjob?

How do people think Tucker came off as the right person in this thing? He basically had this meme as his argument the whole time and Bill bit on the bait for a minute or two before giving a better explanation.

sceince community BTFO

i always asked why they believe in evolution if it's just a theory(a geuss)?

never got a real answer like tucker in this situation.

>a theory(a geuss)

Nye was literally answering his questions. Why the fuck did he start screeching and and taking like a whiny bitch while Nye remained calm.

Nye answered correctly, we are witnessing the highest recorded rate of change in climate. That alone is cause for alarm.

>Why the fuck did he start screeching and and taking like a whiny bitch while Nye remained calm.
Tucker's show is infotainment.

>that brief look after Tucker said he wasn't a real scientist

Quite satisfying.

they do that to focus the camera

With how many years of data? You think it's enough?

Although I agree with your point, I can't take anyone who says "do good" seriously. You sound like a nigger, fix your grammar.

>this

asks him what the world would be like. begins to be giving qualitative answers instead of quantitative. THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED

"Carry on Mr. Carlson, I'm sure we will cross paths again"

Fucking kek, can someone meme this? Carson BTFO