If White racism really is the primary factor holding back African-Americans

If White racism really is the primary factor holding back African-Americans

How can it also be true that since the Civil Rights era the wealth gap has increased drastically?

Shouldn't the gap be narrowing if racism really was the cause of African-American disadvantage?

Crime rates, Labor Force Participation rates, The Wealth Gap and Single Motherhood Rates were all better when racism was much more prevalent...

Income has stagnated....

What does this mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/443723/implicit-bias-debunked-study-disputes-effects-unconscious-prejudice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah except implicit racism is actually worse than explicit racism. Duh. The kind of racism that you can't see or detect is the most insidious

Whites are the only thing holding black Americans up from their natural state, and that's not overfed, driving an Escalade, and feasting on KFC everyday..

>How can it also be true that since the Civil Rights era the wealth gap has increased drastically?

Because racism didn't actually go away and the US is still plagued with racial issues today?

fucking wait... So you're telling me... that the average white family... in their late 20s... was worth $204,131 (presumably adjusted)? Are you fucking kidding me? It sure is easy to make white people sound privileged when you fucking lie about it, because even today, in the gleaming golden future, ain't no fucking white families in most of the country worth anything like $200k. I grew up in a house that cost $50k with an acre of land, and my parents got it on a 30-year mortgage that they had trouble paying until just a few years ago. Basically, dollar for dollar, I was more poor than the average nigger in 1943, and I'm a college graduate in Software Engineering today. Nigs need to try harder and stop blaming their history, because I'm proof that it's not any fucking barrier.

hahahahah

obvious troll

nationalreview.com/article/443723/implicit-bias-debunked-study-disputes-effects-unconscious-prejudice

hehehe

Sweetie, net worth includes illiquid assets too!

(i.e. the house/aartment you live in, your car ect...)

The welfare state and drug influx fucked any gains made by the black population in the 1960s. Thomas Sowell explains it well.

These stats must include a few wealthy (((Jew))) families to artificially bolster the white averages. I mean, come the fuck on! The average white family is a millionaire after about age 50?

But you must deduct for the auto loan and the mortgage, sweetie.

>If White racism really is the primary factor holding back African-Americans

That's just the jew banks trying to turn black-goy against white-goy.

Looks like desegregation hit them hard. Wow

Yes, usually people have 401ks/IRAs/Pensions, a few cars and a house, maybe a business

That adds up to about 1 mill at least

That's referring specifically to the implicit association test retard. Some shitty test from the social sciences leading to non-reproducible results doesn't mean implicit racism doesn't exist or isn't harmful.

Black africans are the primary factor of keeping back black africans

Or consider this pic related

Pretty sure that keeping black people from using the same facilities is worse than grumbling about how black people have a propensity to steal bikes.

Ok now I know you are either trolling or still in high school

Right, kinda hard to argue someone is being held back by being "implicitly fired" hahah

What would that look like? Does you "implcitly racist" boss just scowl at you until you feel bas enough to quit on your own? While all the time he is unaware?

>Irish discriminated
They adapt , they become productive members of society intregrate as members of society
>Chinks discrimated
They adapt, they become productive and intregrate as members of society
>Niggers discrimated
White man keeps us down, gibs me that, handoffs more. We wuz khanz, we wuz slaves, system designed againts us.
>Mudshits dicrimated
Fuck you Europeans/Chritians/White people from civilized world accept us for who we are, we are not going to adopt to your culture, but if you reject mine our book gives us the right to kill you.

I used to not be racist and tried to be tolerant and understanding, etc. Then I went to college and realized that the average A.A. is fuckin' stupid, acts like a 9th grader in class, laughs obnoxiously loudly, doesn't pay attention, and one can't forget the "Aww shiet, we had a test today?" when our professors have literally been reviewing for it the previous three classes. They truly don't deserve to live in our society. Fuck deporting Mexicans, at least they work hard. Deport the damn niggers, I say.

You're right for the wrong reason. Explicit racism is more fun.

Well, i can empathize, but it's important to remember they're ancestors were brought here against their will

Americans mistreated blacks for too long, ultimately we share some responsibility for their state in the world

On the bright side, things could be MUCH worse, at least most of them work, even if they have trouble getting ahead

And at least most Black crime is contained to the ghettos, and is easy to avoid if you are only slightly careful

>we share responsibility
nope
my ancestors were not slave owners
no fucks given

Remove the jews from the white and see if the number is still the same.

Are you pretty sure about that? I'm completely sure that they can't steal a bike they cannot access.

You know that feeling when you try to predict the cuck answer to a particular question, but when you see it it's even more gay than you thought it would be?

>Jews
>Face discrimination/expulsions/progroms for the past 5000 years
>Get shoah'd only a little over 3 generations ago
>Absurd amounts of global influence
>Make up 40% of American billionaires
>20% of Jewish American households worth more than $1 million

Sorry i should have made it clearer that i wasn't speaking about you specifically, user

The fuck? My families net worth is 1.1 million and I always considered us in the top 1%, that's average?

It is the average for people in their 50's and 60's who were part of the birth cohort specified in the bottom left corner of the graph

Net worth also includes cars, houses, ect incase you didn't know

In other words, you are still probably in the top 5 or 10 percent, probably higher since you seem to live in Canada

Name a black multi-billionaire.

Seriously, you have no idea what the term "average" is or how it works.

Over 80% of the entire wealth of the U.S. is owned by less than 1% of the entire population.

Now, try to take a guess at what percentage of that 1% are non-white.

Are you trying to get me to point out the percentage of Jews?

oprah

Surprise, blacks are economic idiots and their broken families don't pass wealth to the next generation.

They're comparing the mean, not the median dummy.