Hitler did nothing wrong

Hitler did nothing wrong.
Discuss

NatSoc will rise
Europa will rise
white America will rise

He lost.

It took the whole world to beat him. Sometimes the defeated have more glory than the victors. Hitler understood this.

checked
>Mankind has grown strong in eternal struggles and it will only perish through eternal peace.

Mars is a vengeful god

If Hitler hadn't killed the Jews the nazis would have been remembered much more fondly than they currently are. If he hadn't involved racial motivations into his politics then advocating national pride and strong military would not be anywhere near as frowned upon as it is. One of the reasons why Jews have so much influence is because of "muh holocaust" guilt. If he had just ignored them or been more subtle in his approach to them they wouldn't have half as much influence as they currently do, because criticising them and their ethnostate would not immediately be met by accusations of "what about the six gorrilion!"

I'd rather be feared even after my death the have my enemies be fond of me

>Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

realistically he just gave speeches then killed himself

((()))
figures you'd be a filthy shit talking jew

muh Hollow-caust

lies lies and more fucking LIES

hey look even the Americans knew there was a typhus outbreak
but hey, the Federal Reserve wants war so the nation can borrow money from the jews to pay for pointless wars

muh Russians are to be believed in ww2 but not since

((()))
are you going to delete this thread now that it's not going (((your))) way?!

thanks for reminding me

That is true.
You'll definitely get comments challenging this view from shill libertarians.

hitler did many things wrong

Ayys did nothing wrong.

>2 day ban

Losing the war for example.

((()))
90% at end of ww2
57% after all the victories

he killed nationalism tough

He opposed Catholicism and sent the Einsatzgruppen into mental health institutions to kill them all.

>Now you go

Did the American civil war kill democracy?!

Hitler did do something wrong.
He attacked Russia in the mud season.

democracy a shit tough