Sup Forums, the famous whites-only website

Sup Forums, the famous whites-only website.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YwJjRS_-ajg
twitter.com/kateleth
youtu.be/ZYm48Qbab3A
web.archive.org/web/20170228044350/https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-state-of-nova/post/stafford-cow-pulls-walmart-milk-heist-never-in-nova/2011/04/27/AFYzdX0E_blog.html?utm_term=.0c0666abb57b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

snitching out what to who?
"oh police/antifa, anonymous posters on a mongolian wood carving forum were being really racist!"

Sup Forums, the white supremacist forum owned by a Jap

Why would they need snitching out? Just go to the pol catalog at any given time.

I saw someone confess to shooting up a "middle eastern guy's" apartment yesterday

I snitched him out but i'm sure i wasn't the only one, it was obvious

don't tell on me, bro

he like said what city it happened in and gave video and everything

Antifa probably thinks they are 1337 hackerz again and want to dox everyone. They are having wet dreams about going all V for Vendetta on some Nazis.

>snitching out Sup Forums threads

I thought that's why /qa/ was made

thats fucked. fuck that retard.

Why is she asking white people to invade a multicultural japanese cartoon forum where race is irrelevant ?

What? What does that even mean? What is there to snitch on?

Good. Good. Any publicity is good publicity.

Why would anyone want to be a (((good ally)))?

someone just tweet him a link to pol

We are a board of peace and tolerance

im keeping my mouth shut to boost your white peoples reputation compared to halfbreeds like me. be thankfull you white supremacist

How does Sup Forums benefit from publicity?

We're the brownest site on earth

Most Sup Forums users aren't white.

Sup Forums is unironically full of shitskins from all over

Don't they know every thread is archived? lol... lazy fucks

This.

>the pic
just like the SS i guess. we are really following our idols footprints

When will half of pol stop posting because this is a white only website, liberals claim diversity yet this board is more diverse than anything they are involved in.

This.

We should convince them that Sup Forums is a site for colored people ONLY.

>Sup Forums
>white

retarded niggerdom as usual

i really hope net neutrality dies, and niggers are priced off the internet again. i miss old internet pre niggers and women.

Allies with who? Why would we "snitch" out ourselves?

Who the fuck are you and why are you posting here, get out reee

>psst there's this Sup Forums thread
>it says 'kill all niggers race war now'

snitching? the cunt can just come here and see for xirself

>Implying it isn't
Why do you think so many Americans, Germans, French, Brits, Italians, Irish, and Australians post here?

More advertising shekel for the rice nigger from dirty phone posters

What is there to snitch, we all hidden to troll longer

youtube.com/watch?v=YwJjRS_-ajg

>tfw argentianians are now white

i wouldnt even be suprised if half of those were actors trying to get the people of this site by making them think this board isnt as white as we think, not knowing we dont even care

I feel like he is one of the mods.

The same reason Sup Forums can't be raided

Come to think of it what would "snitching" on a Sup Forums thread entail? Like they already know the site exists, and presumably some of them are here to shill for Hill, so who are we telling?

>tfw antifa is now making a concerted effort to hunt down and destroy anyone and everyone with the 'wrong'opinions.

How much of a threat are they realistically? They seem to be getting bolder by the day.

>snitch out an anonymous open forum

someone redirect him to a regular /nht/

his brains will fry

So are they saying only white people can read?

Sup Forums is more diverse than a liberal arts school that's for sure.

Snitches get stitches.

>snitching out threads
To who? The mods?

argentina is white

Funny how that works huh

didnt we just get some study done on on us saying that we are a very diverse/international group?

tell shelby fero that >>> I

Praise Kek.

>Sup Forums
>white

We already have white knight shills.

>study
do you mean HWNDU?

who is this dashing young rogue?

Pajeet here. U mad whyte bois?

This. I don't know what she is trying to say.

At this point, this place isn't a secret, but if people spend time on here, they will probably get indoctrinated. I mean redpilled.

>Pajeet
>In Canada
Checks out. do you use the toilet there or does Trudeau let you shit where ever you want to?

wow former white guy here, we can't allow Duf to get the passwords to our arsenal of fission and fusion devices.

Hey guys there's some real racism going on in here. Quit it or I'll tell my mom.

There, I'm a good ally.

>ya uh I'm here to report white supremacy and racism
>ok what happened
>uh ya there was this thread, with pictures of literally hitler in it

Wtf? I hate Sup Forums now

>snitching on Sup Forums

these ingrates act as if you can't post onto Sup Forums without white skin or something.

the truth is, we can tell who's a liberal nigger by the first sentence and then we just don't give them bumps

>user makes bold claims in an effort to bring attention to himself
Do you know where you are?

>implying Sup Forums isn't entirely composed of minorities LARPing as white nationalists

I don't get what she/he is trying to say

How does one snitch a Sup Forums thread and why? More importantly, why can't she do it herself? it's not like this place is some secret club with content only accessible to verified members. lazy fucking cunt.

Good luck for them finding one on pol.

> why can't she do it herself
White people and virgins (excl.gamers) can not access this site.

Oh look, a cuck

Holy shit you're a pussy.
Go kill yourself Shariablue

You see this chick?
twitter.com/kateleth
I sent her a link to Sup Forums's hate thread about her, and she blocked me.

>HOLYSHIT GUYS THEY'RE POSTING BANE MEMES, SAVE US

We take the power and give it back to you, the crackers

>be me
>not white
>opposite of white actually

nigger

TELL ME ABOUT THE HACKER KNOWN AS Sup Forums

Sup Forums is the most diverse place on the internet, and it manages to do it without censoring either.

Turns out the secret formula to equality is letting everyone be racist to each other.

Sup Forums is a board of diversity

I use the toilet and don't flush :^)

He's a big guy

Gtfo Cleans, No room for cracker jacks.

If they're going to be allowed to live, it should be illegal for nonwhites to access the Internet.

>hello officer i'd like to report some extreme free speech
>yes these people were expressing ideas that are not held by 51%+ of the population
>it was LITERALLY another shoah

fucking white people on their fagbooks always trying to ruin my non white life

White is a colour, isn't it?

"H-H-HE POSTED A PICTURE OF A ANIME GIRL AT ME!"

>these are the people who are putting frogs in my family pictures

favorite SV line

>Netscape
Holy shit, that brings me back.

maybe if they made computers easier so people in the community could use them PoC could handle this without wypipo

olloollololo flips lololololololool omfg beaners of the azn world.... omfg lolololololoollo u know u all look like pugs right?

>YOU PUT MY WHOLE FAMILY ON DA INNERNET

youtu.be/ZYm48Qbab3A

Lol Sup Forums is only like 20% white unless you count subhuman countries like Australia and Russia as white.

Pictured is the infamous hacker known as Four-chan. She is always smug and inappropriate.

Oh shit. How do I get a pass to post here? I'm Asian, I didn't know this site was for white people only. Shit. No one told me this, please don't hate me I didn't mean to do anything wrong.

No one tell him about how we were responsible for web.archive.org/web/20170228044350/https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-state-of-nova/post/stafford-cow-pulls-walmart-milk-heist-never-in-nova/2011/04/27/AFYzdX0E_blog.html?utm_term=.0c0666abb57b
in preparation for the reclamation of milk as the white man's drink.

I know it's against the rules but should we link them to Sup Forums or /r9k/ or /s4s/?

>I'm Asian
build it!