Sup Forums's daily reminder that love is a lie perpetrated by the Jews to sell products and keep people from achieving...

Sup Forums's daily reminder that love is a lie perpetrated by the Jews to sell products and keep people from achieving bliss and accomplishing more. Women are for sex and raising children. If you want companionship get some friends because women do not provide anything except children and care for said children.

I wish you were lying but the numbers check out.

But user, it's gay to caress a man's hair and tell him you admire his beauty, and I'm not gay. Who else can I express that admiration for other than women? Love is tainted by Jewish modernism, but is not Jew controlled in itself.

Don't worry it isn't trips or 88

Kek confirms with number that love is a lie FeelsBadMan.jpg

Nice try shill. Love is what keeps a family together, and broken white families is exactly what you Jew devils want. I love my wife, I love my kids, and they love me. They are what makes life worth living, and my family is the reason why I want my country to be as great as it can be. I don't give a fuck about myself. Everything I do is for them. I keep my wife happy because a happy wife raises happy children, and happy children grow into valuable contributing members of society. Broken homes and absent fathers is nigger-tier.

Wish the guy had a grenade

yep, romantic love is an illusion and monogamy is incompatible with how long we all live now

honestly isn't even a point to bothering with serious relationships and having kids

I never said to leave your families leaf. I'm saying that what keeps families together is a biological urge to raise a family and "love" is just a Jewish trick to sell products. Everything you just described is just natural biological desire to have a perfect family.

Girls are cool, but I true love is a Jew agenda to keep divorces up and turn people gay

SHUT IT DOWN

How do you get an erection if you have a black mr burns heart. Also literal faggotto here

>How do you get an erection if you have a black mr burns heart
The same way chads fuck women and leave the next day.
Physical attraction =/= love

Memes.

Bullshit. You're describing greed. Love is going to a job I hate every day to put food on the table and a roof over their heads. Love is not fucking younger more attractive women because I have a wife at home, even when I can't get caught. if you think love means buying shit, you're obviously a butthurt virgin faggot who's got rejected by every woman you've ever asked out because you're a lazy fat fuck who eats shit all day.

>Love is going to a job I hate every day
gooooooooooooodd goooooyyy

You confuse love with duty

>77
>love is a lie
Sad!
Thankfully it only applies to 3D women though.
>you're obviously a butthurt virgin faggot who's got rejected by every woman you've ever asked out
Wrong. Joke's on you I've never asked any woman out. But I'm an expert on them mind you. I've been studying r9k memes for years.
Ask me anything I guess.

Nah, love is real especially between a man and his children. People say the woman has the protector instinct, its the man. Dont believe the jews

True

Fuck off NEET. I picked a career. I have been doing the same job for 12 years and have many years to go. Having fun doesn't pay the bills.

No I don't. Duty would be taking care of them even if I didn't give two shits about them. I want to be here.

So you have never had a girlfriend, are childless, and think you know everything from reading posts about dysfunctional idiots on a Vietnamese paper folding enthusiast image board that females only come to in order to get the attention they never got from their absent fathers. You will never live for eternity through the blood of your white decendants.

So sarah scribnles finally went the way of 'ole ben garrison eh?

>So you have never had a girlfriend, are childless, and think you know everything from reading posts about dysfunctional idiots on a Vietnamese paper folding enthusiast image board
Yeah. Honestly we're pretty smart desu.
>that females only come to in order to get the attention they never got from their absent fathers.
3DPD GTFO REEEEEE!
>You will never live for eternity through the blood of your white decendants.
That's not a motivation for me.

But good job on perpetuating western culture dude. Not enough people like you it seems though. Really looks like we're getting Islam. You might want to get your children a head start on Arabic and the Qu'ran. That stuff's gonna be harder to learn when you're older.