Just saw this on facebook

Is the left really trying to normalise pedophilia with this shit?

Not sure. They have trouble with it and incest.

>be bisexual
>"you're the reason straight people got aids!"
>"one foot in the closet lying homo"

I like my genders to be separate, masculine men and feminine women. I like to put my penis in either of them.

Am... am I really as bad as the others?

Yes

same here ausbro

probably worse. Infecting straight women with aids you got from another mans poo.

Do you even have a conscience?

If that woman is his wife, it should be ok.
If that woman is his mother, u will get in trouble

CA Dems ftw

I'm not sure what's more retarded, this picture which is clearly a right-wing attempt to mock LGBT rights, or you for not picking up on that.

>be me in generic fast food restaurant
>Since it was crowded, very few seats
>A loli in a private school uniform sits next to me in a line of seats
>Heart rate revs to max speed
>Use all my energy not to look at her in the corner of my eye and not get horny.
>1 min later seats open and goes away along with her parents, a sigh of relief
>If you get to this line, fucking admit you want loli stories fucktard
>Best day of the week I ever had all month

CANCER

Every color has it's place, an ethnic home for every race!

>facebook
Bullshit. Screenshots at least.

No you didnt. And no

>All going to (((plan))).

you mean alt-right retards false flagging, who themselves are more likely to be pedophiles who jack off to lolicon

As much as I like mocking liberals. I wouldn't joke about pedophilia, they are stupid enough to fall for it and actually getting it legalized.

Who fucking knows. I can't tell who's false flagging who at this point. Congratulations Sup Forums I have no clue what the fuck is real anymore. When talcum X posts a picture of offensive bathroom graffiti I immediately assume he made it. When the news reports on a new hate symbol I assume it was a Sup Forums disinformation op. Fucking hell. My mind is completely fucked at this point.

I dont know whats worse: The pedophilia or the comic sans

Gas the fucking kikes now!

>Get in good with lgbtqpetc group
>Wait for a gay or lesbian couple to get married
>Wait for same couple to inevitable adopt kids because they want to show the world that they can be better parents than normal couples but their kid will either end up super degenerate or killing themselves
>Before the kid grows up rape it
>"Why the fuck did you rape our child?!?!"
>"I can't help it!!! I was born this way!!!!

So what?
Best case scenario, people realize how fucking absurd the tolerance meme has become and we go back to stoning faggots in the streets.
Worst case scenario, Fall of Rome 2.0 but at least you'll have a loli gf.
I'm really not seeing the issue here.

Yes and also bestiality

Yes, but they're working slowly so folks on the right are trying to accelerate it with false-flagging. The point of this op is to help the left develop its argument to the point where it naturally becomes absurd and the masses realize how retarded it is. The correct term to use in this op is pedosexual, though. It sounds like something a leftist would come up with.

>traps
>green
>green = GO / YES / ON

As if we can do anything to make liberals less or more retarded

Nah, pedos are practically the exact opposite of LGBTQ. You can't tell me a man who loves sucking big ol veiny muscle man balls is also into little kids shorn hairless scroats.

But you know who is? Old white bible thumping politicians who keep the entirety of who they blow at night super secret. When they have boys clubs and fun times for kids to sleep over and bounce on the bed playing video games with their pals. Don't weeze the jesus juice kids.