Photoshop Fun: Sinister Donald Trump In Horror Movies

This image of Trump is great. I'm going to lazily photoshop this pic into horror movies. I'm focusing on Halloween for now. Feel free to join in. Pic related is the base image.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NbUSjexRJm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These all suck.

Do your own then, faggot. I'm just hoping to get autists to help out.

>leftists in charge of memes

Yeah, they suck. At least putting him in movies is a cool idea. As bad as I am at doing it.

No, your's suck. You have to go back.

Too bad. Behold the power of Sinister Don

Which one are you?

The chink or the nigger. You pick.

This one?

Awww see! That's what I'm looking for! *slow clap* I just wanted a couple good ones. Thanks

Do one for "Get Out"

>thinly veiled anti-trump thread

T-t-trump is scary!!!

Sage

fucking awful

go back to the donald you bitch faggot

no it's the /r/photoshopbattles, same brilliant minds who came up with "tiny trump"

well this thraed is gone to shit so whatevz

youtube.com/watch?v=NbUSjexRJm4

Paranoid faggot. Suck a dick. I'm just fucking around.

You can suck several dicks and get fucked in the ass at the same time. You have my permission.

>there are legitimate homosexuals that browse pol

Wow...

Yeah, but the difference is they're mocking him. And they're ripping off Little Marco meme. I love Donald. I think this Sinister pic of him is bad ass.

Haha what the fuck is that from?

From a manga called berserk.

Looks like GANTz

I'm banned from the donald for saying racist things :(
Muh freedom of speech.

I'll have to check it out.

Berserk is a goody.

kek

look at how OP responds, obviously not from here.

Heh that's a good one. I thought I had all of the Jew memes on here, but there's new ones I come across every day. I must have like 500 by now.

Can't I'm banned for saying "FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.
We wuz kangz and shieeeet.
Can I run for DNC Chair? Muh diversity." And saying "hey rabbi whatcha doin" about all of the false flag anti Semitic Oy vey shit the media was pushing

make your own meme, CREW

That's a good variation. Nice.

Just realized he's been rocking the overcoat and red tie for a long time

This is a CTR shill thread paid for by the Democratic party.

I wonder which one OP is.

Sage

yup, you got me.

dvumfff is crashing an burning ahahahhahaha
holy shit burgers btfo'd every day for the next 2 years (cuz he'll 100% get impeached).
rural retards voted for dlumph, SMART and INTELLIGENT city people voted for clinton.
in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get nuclear codes.

>what did he mean by this ?

I like that one.

I meant that I like this face of Donald and I want you lazy fuckers to superimpose the image in horror movies.

He's a shill too lazy to make his own memes, yet desperate enough to work for .02 a post

Why

I don't know. I just love that pic of him. It looked menacing and I thought it would look cool in movies. The orange hue initially made me think of the Halloween opening with the jack-o-lantern. I have ADHD and fall victim of this symptom called hyper focus which makes me obsessively focus on a particular thing. I guess that's this.

OP has not a shill.

That picture has been a fondly evoked, evolving meme on this board since it first appeared. Quite the contrary of the "mini-me" Donald, which is obviously the product of the Shareblue shop.

It doesn't hurt the Donald brand to put him in these horror poses. It's amusing in the same way the original picture was amusing.

The Shareblue twats are the ones bitching about this, trying to sew confusion as per usual. Being tedious cunts as per usual.

Who will rid me of these tedious shills?

*is not

>that picture has been fondly evoked

I lurk more hours a day than I'm proud to admit and I've never seen the picture once, except in the one I posted.

I don't see any scenario where putting Trump in a horror movie is beneficial or funny.

Don't care how long this picture has been around...

Don't you find OP's language a bit strange? The way he replies? The way he defends himself? He obviously is not from here.

He wants us to "make memes" (memes aren't made, that is a normie concept) and used the word "sinister" to describe trump. He's CTR, or whatever they are called now.

I shouldn't have to spoonfeed your dumb ass.

Sage

Thanks user. Although...they could use shit like pic related unironically. As bad as it is. Kek

Not a shill. Scout's honor.

Then you're a useful idiot. What is accomplished by these forced memes?

Literal boredom. I wanted to see what it looked like. I guess it doesn't accomplish anything really. Just shitposting. Can't think of any more movies...ooh! Puppet master!

this one got me to chuckle

Heh thanks. I'm doing this shit on my phone. I know, I know. I'm an asshole for phone posting. I wish there was a good app for editing text on photos. I want to play with these movie posters.

>Nf3ib445
>27 posts by this ID

>8lzhXXQr
12 posts by this ID

sup reddit

these are fucking JUNK

Sup. Pic related.

You too, shill. Get fucked.

Aww my feelings. I'm a graphic designer and spent so many hours on each image (and not less than a minute). Oh no. Muh self esteem.

Mitt's fuckin eyebrows combined with Trump's expression gets me every time.

I actually forgot that's where this photo came from. Also...no wonder they snap hundreds of photos. They want to get the exact photo that can sell a false narrative. Look at this one. I mean, you can capture so many different expressions. Very dishonest.

looks like a paedophile entering his daughter's bedroom of the night...

0/10 shit photoshop shit concept 0/10

Kek

*looks at catalog* hmmm...Hitler, hitler, WW1, WW2, white genocide, climate change, a thread titled "Why Are Niggers such Godawful Subhumans?"

Oh nooo. Muh feels. Can't compete with that creativity. *rolls eyes* Get fucked, asshole.

Lost my shit on this, only good one in the thread

Fuck I know user. I wish there were an easier way to edit text on images on phone or I'd make more like that.

Put me in the screen cap New York Times. I want to say nigger as shill memes make the front page because LOL DRUMPF! XDDD

Fuck niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers Fuck niggers Fuck Niggers

>*looks at catalog*
>*rolls eyes*
Sup Forums in 2017

Oh noooo. Please, I just wanna be popular. Please, I need your approval. Oh, you mean this shitfest is anonymous? Great. Back to shitposting.

Not a shoop. From Donald Darko. I mean Donnie

>expiry date