Just perpetuating the stereotype

Just perpetuating the stereotype.

What fucking world do live in

It would still be a money saver for us if we removed all minority benefit programs at the same time

Push this shit hard, nothing would kill the left faster

>Live in Mexico
>Hear America is giving money to illegals to go back to Mexico
>Take boat to Canada
>Sneak in through the top
>Collect huge check
>Go back to Mexico wealthy
>Tell me friends how much money they can get by doing the same

If you're into saving money, lets talk bullets.

Don't 85% of minorities in America pay no tax already? Might as well just call for a general 5% income tax increase for all tax brackets already being taxed.

no

whiteys should collect money and send them back to Africa

This was just posted ten minutes ago. Please read the rules. Do not post a one-post with one line and with something somebody else just made a thread about.

Sorry, didn't see it posted already.

literally unconstitutional and illegal lmao

fucking idiots

Click bait trash, looks like it worked.

You mean the income tax?

I indentify as a nigger in such case

it's satire you fucking retard

I can't believe how crazy things are.

Okay, so real talk time...

I'm kind of starting to feel bad for the left. I mean, they're terrible and their ideas are terrible and their jokes are terrible, but man, watching them commit this brutal slow-motion suicide is getting kind of, I don't know, uncomfortable? Awkward?

Sad?

>prison tax for blacks
>40%

can i see the comments plz

>TFW you blew some anger fuse about it a while back and now you don't even give a shit anymore, and it's in fact kinda funny

Thanks, OP. Already reposted it on my "angry black woman" sockpuppet twitter account

how many years of welfare have white people payed to recompense the jewish slave system?

aka 'tax'

Keep right on pushing...

You shouldn't be so smarmy, they've won the long game. Too many brown people are having babies and not enough white people are whiling to kick them out. Two more generations and they're use our own political system against us as the white vote will no longer be relevant

this
It's time for Jewish people to pay for privilege: The Equality Tax

I hope they add this to the Democratic Platform, I want to see a Reagan sized landslide.

Link from a "good" (((news))) site?

Caucasian Americans already pay 85% of income tax. I'd imagine asians most likely pay the remaining 14%.

relax, it's (((satire)))

surprised its taken those monkeys this long to work out compensation claims for past injustices

our abos get anything they want, home loans, university, healthcare, fast tracked and prioritised entry into all levels of public and private corporations, fortnightly payments,

Isn't this what the Gypsies do in europe?

What are you talking about? I have 30 votes a magazine.

What's stopping you from ticking Person of Color? If they ask questions just say you identify as one and then sue the shit out of the government for discrimination.

I've always wondered about that, why do we hand out citizenship so easily, with the only requirement being to be born in the country, regardless of legality of parents. Don't other countries do it only for legal residents or have the requirement that at least one of the parents is a citizen?

the jews

>UPDATE (2/27): We have reached out to the author of this article. They have confirmed that if you were born white, but identify as a different race or otherkin, you would be void from paying the Equality Tax. You would just have to submit proof that this transformation is genuine.

what the fuck

>Non-cisgender Caucasian
>Equality Tax: 3%

Isn't this just paying tax normally.

make it stop

Everyone should call and mail their D reps to force them make it Ds platform for mid-term election.

>jew pay for privileage
kikes counter by coming up with the SHOAH tax: 15% for what you pale goyim did to us