Let's BRAINSTORM IDEAS TO WIN THE CULTURE WAR!

I think we should call our congressmen to support TOM Cotton's immigration act.

Other urls found in this thread:

senate.gov/senators/contact/
house.gov/representatives/find/
govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/s354
youtu.be/Aw98a6R64Yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill all jews

Could someone make a thread about that while couple in Georgia who got sentenced to 17 years for having confederate flags at a jigg birthday party then link the thread her?

Replace all welfare with loans, interest rates based on race, gender, age, and chance of paying it back. White people can have a negative interest rate.

Not a bad idea, can someone do that?

Could you do it?

Here is something realistic for burgers to do

I compiled everything on this thread to make it easier for everyone. I'm going to post this to Reddit soon because they will be able to spread this to their Facebook, Twitter, etc

Tom Cotton's bill to lower immigration (S. 354: RAISE Act)

1. What is it?
A bill to lower immigration introduced by Tom Cotton

2. What will it do?
End the Visa Lottery
Limit annual refugee admissions to 50,000
End chain migration
Reduce the worldwide level of family-sponsored immigrants from 480,000 to 88,000 by prioritizing nuclear family
Add a nonimmigrant visa for parents of adult U.S. citizens (W-Visa)
5-year renewable visa
No work authorization or ability to receive public benefits

3. How can I help?
Call or email your congressmen with your own individual statement, and it will make a big impact when this comes to vote

4. How do I contact my congressmen? IMPORTANT PART HERE!
- go here:
senate.gov/senators/contact/
-find out your congressmen here
-google their website
-email them on the website
house.gov/representatives/find/
- search by your zipcode
- click the envelope button below your representative's name
- write something that will encourage your representative to vote yes on the bill

5. What do I write?

HI/Dear (insert congreemen here)

I believe Tom Cotton's immigration bill, the Raise act s354 would go a long way to helping american workers like me and friends i know. (if you think an appeal to color would work on your senator) I think this would help many Americans of color who are looking for work, but face depressed wages with mass immigration. I hope I can count on you to support this bill when it is voted on. It will help decide who I will vote for in the future

Thanks

Something like that. Try to write your own though. It makes it count more.

6. How can I track the bill?
govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/s354

Takes about a minute or two

I'll try

Just make it like u made this one.

This -> youtu.be/Aw98a6R64Yo

Tom cotton, pls go.

Good bill though. Add a priority for European immigration and I'll help.

I think that is the endgame of his legislation... that is why we need to support him now. He wants more very high skilled immigration (white). So I think increasing the merit based preference laws here would support more whites.

Oh fuck off, it's still a huge improvement from what we have now. Discouraging people from supporting a bill that lowers shitskin immigration? You must be Shareblue.

So you emailed your senator about that?

Serious question.

He'll run for POTUS one day

Probably not, but if he does I will vote for him.

Pull all federal funding to colleges and the arts

Reproduce as much as possible. Social attitudes are largely genetically inherited.

agreed

aye

>White people can have a negative interest rate.
jews will pretend to be white and shoah the fucking country

The culture was lost. We can never go back to how it was. A new culture has to be created, with the undesirables out of it and not influencing it.

make a video compilation of all the times the MSM has twisted and lied about the news and make it go viral. That will open them up to red pilling. Perhaps with a message of "How much of this has influenced your belief system over the years?" at the end. Make it good enough and try your damnedest to get pewdiepie or other large parties who hate the MSM to mention or retweet the video.

This would do it but we're all too lazy.

Hollywood is ready for a killshot. Movie studios are pouring more and more money into fewer and fewer films. All it would take to knock them down would be one of their blockbuster Marvel movies to fail.

We need a new art movement to win the culture war.

Oh, and the number one thing we can do?

Allow businesses to IQ test again.

You'd be able to do that if you red pill enough people after video has opened their minds to the fact that everything is not as it seems.

I think people are picking up on that. Trump has almost full approval rating among republicans. If they believed the MSM this wouldn't happen. We're not going to make the Leftists disappear or change their minds. They need to be cycled out of elite positions as they lose favor.