youtube.com/watch?v=eoqfYKE1NMM

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12024283/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So Charls isn't bald?

How come Nick doesn't have a channel?

GIVE ME MY SHOW BACK

I dont get Charls.
He's really funny but I don't know if he realizes the joke he's making.

Nick, like Eric, has day job/business (antique store for Nick).

Sam is working on another show on another network somewhere.

No shit? Why not take Charls and Nick with him? They're a great trio.

I think so. He tweeted something asking what he would name his show if he couldn't use MDE a while back, and he's been on the down low a lot.

>if he couldn't use MDE a while back
Err, couldn't use World Peace. I'm looking for the tweet.

Yeah, I was hoping for hydewars to continue. Then it just stopped. I remember he got in contact with the MineCraft billionaire guy a while back, but they never said anything publicly.

I hope he can pull in his guys. They're a big part of MDE's success, despite Sam being the most obvious 'face' of the crew. World Peace was seriously one of the best shows I've seen.

Nick's married/running a store with his wife so he has responsibilities he can't shirk from. Same with Erick Haydon (family construction business he has a high ranking position at).

Sam, Charles, and Andrew Ruse are all single and don't have other adult obligations that take priority. Also, Andrew/Charles have their own side project going on so they might not be available.

Seems to me like both Nick and Charles resent Sam for getting the show cancelled, specially considering it was Nick that got them in AS in the first place.

Notice how obviously redpilled their new content has gotten. They don't care anymore.

>MDE's

curley haired jew.

>curley haired jew.

of 10

Don't know about any new show, but he has stated that he has another book in the works; a printed adaptation of his video series "how I survived high school".

You're talking out of your ass you stupid beaner

Lovin the Jew-fro

found one of the tweets
here's the poll results:
strawpoll.me/12024283/r

Go to bed Sam. I still love you.

Charls appeared in several Hyde Wars episodes and seems like he's on good terms with Sam.

No clue about Nick, but there has been no real rumors about Nick/Sam having a falling out.

Ironically the one that might have the biggest grudge against Sam is Erick Haydon (SJW love to destroy people's lives, especially if they have businesses and Erick apparently has a successful construction company his family founded) and yet, he walked away untouched and unmolested despite being the defacto face of the show in terms of casuals. So he may have no ill will over the cancellation due to the fact that the SJW hate machine totally ignored him when they were getting the pitchforks and torches and running after Sam to lynch. I know Andrew Ruse has implied that he may get Erick to contribute to the new channel he and Charls are running, but who knows if it will come true or if Erick's out of the game.

Here's the other one. So he asks twice about a name for a new show, then kinda just stops putting on content, and I think he's not trying to get anyone's hopes up in case it doesn't go through.

I hope it does. MDE was really one of the best things I'd seen. Really red-pilled content while keeping the dog whistle high enough to keep it ok for corporate TV. The final bit with the boys echoing their school-learned bullshit really got to me.

I forgot how many guys were involved. I remember Eric Hayden had the best part in the whole damn series with that CEO role, right? Shit, I hope they come back somehow, and that there's no bad blood.

>Makes sure you recycle. Put it in the green bin.
>No, I'm just gonna put it in the trash.
>Put it in the green bin.
>Uh, I'm sorting trash for the city for FREE? You think I'm out in the fields picking cotton? Are you fucking stupid?
Quentin Tarantino wishes he could still write dialogue that good.