Good night alt-right

>good night alt-right
who even are these people?

Who is this fellow? Can I get a speedy write-up?

He's number one.

The alt-right is the new anonymous. Born out of trolling that a few hipsters latched onto

You know the Bogdanoffs? This is their role model.

>is number one out of 3 others
>bog twins bow to him
>shed his former body (now close to death) and lives amongst us, forever immortalized by memes

le reddit cancer guy

Speech police. They're there to threat with violence and physically attack anyone who brings up a counter argument against the lefty dogma.
You may call them Brown Shirts. It suits them well.

Cunts who lose battles when they outnumber their opponents 10-to-1.

faggots, son. Faggots

t-thanks dad

You're welcome, son. Now let's go hang some niggers and spics.

k, I'll be right there. Just gotta finish off the last boss

U can't be leadin lynch mobs against us black folk! Man, we wuz kangz of egypt and sheit man! Fuck u white devils!

And this, my son, is what we call, a "Kang". He claims to be related to that pharaohs of Egypt, which were white, when the closest he's come to royalty is stealing $20 of fried chicken from a dairy queen.

Man! Fuk u and ur bullshit cracka wayz. We wuz kangz of Egypt. We wuz kangz of carthage and romanz as well nigga! Mann, KFC had the best chicken, not dem dairey queen bullshit!

Tell me then, Tyrone, where's your father? And you weren't kings of Egypt, or Carthage, or Rome. You couldn't run a tribe beyond ten people, so I guess half of your welfare children are gone. You were never kangz. You were only sheeeit.

Man, my name is Jerome. Learn da difference whitie. And i never new muh papa., but dat dont matter. Fuck u neonazi bitch ass!

Kiss my ass, Dindu, and I don't care what your name is, because you're just like every other nigger, and you all look the same.

Man, we can look different wen we get dem welfare chekz fro, ur tax dollarz. fuck u if u dont wanna gibs me free money!

You aren't worth saving, nigger. Not here, not in Africa, not even on the moon, where we could have had a moonbase already if you didn't force us to spend so much on welfare.

Man. Im from west side. Representin all them Negros you be makin fun of. Dont fuck with me or ill be at ur house! where u at????? Man, u gonna be appearing at Worldstar wen i kik ur ass!

Jefferson State. But I bet you don't know where the fuck that is, much less how to even spell it correctly, since you're too retarded to just read this post from your osamaphone on your way.