Why do gays exist? What purpose do they have in life?

And is there any legitimate way to reverse it? red pill me on homosexuality please. Are you born gay or is it environmental?

I think I've known I was gay for a while, and only gotten progressively more depressed because of it. I legitimately tried to be straight for a while, but I just felt even worse. Mostly pin it to being bullied in high school for looking like a girl or looking "gay"

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/communication-central/200911/crowds-behavior-why-did-i-do
abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=2120218&page=1
sciencefocus.com/feature/life/gay-genetics
richarddawkins.net/2015/03/darwin-day-2015-questions-is-homosexuality-natures-population-control-4/
huffingtonpost.com/g-roger-denson/is-homosexuality-populati_b_784449.html
articles.latimes.com/2006/jun/27/science/sci-brothers27
lse.ac.uk/researchAndExpertise/researchHighlights/Environment/rats.aspx
who.int/bulletin/volumes/87/2/09-062836/en/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Someone please redpill me on homosexuality
You're born gay and can't change it
Sorry pal but just learn to love who you are

By your logic, I was born red pilled

Being gay is probably more environmental than genetic. Long term exposure to BPA or mega dosing BPA on a fetus or toddler will probably fuck the kid up in varying degrees. All plastics are bad and shouldn't be used for food or beverages. Even plastics that say BPA free it doesn't mean they don't have some other form of hormone disruption. TV dinners, receipts, baby bottles, water bottles, canned food, soda bottles, soda cans etc. I honestly think this is a huge conspiracy because this information is widely known yet it rests entirely on the consumer to make decisions on what to buy. People who don't know any better are risking infertility, cancer and I believe homosexuality.

so by your theory it cant be reversed?

Leading research points towards homosexuality and transexuality being caused by hormone imbalances the fetus is exposed to in the womb which is why you get phenomena like it being more likely a man is gay the more older brothers he has because his mothers womb gets less efficient at producing the right hormones each time.

This means it's LITERALLY a birth defect which triggers lefties but also right wingers who are stuck on choosing to be gay.

In theory there's no reason why you couldn't develop a fag-inoculation treatment to make sure the hormone levels were balanced but it'd trigger everyone on the planet.

and if you think it isn't environmental think about what genetic homosexuality implies. how and why is this passed? if a person doesn't breed they are a dead end. homosexuality doesn't help a species breed rather the opposite.

it's simple user, you're mentally ill.

You are born that way, yes.
You can't reverse it, as far as I know. But you can significantly weaken your attractions, if that's something you're inclined to do. But I don't recommend it. It will make you unhappy and prone to fits of serious sexual frustration.

I say just live your life, slowly get used to what you're attracted to, and then when you're in your early twenties, you'll realize that you have no reason to deprive yourself of happiness and love.

I really don't know. Old school methods of therapy were probably not reliable and quite honestly a little disturbing. There probably is a way to "correct" gay people using modern medicine and technology but that definitely isn't politically correct.

This. These threads are getting so fucked. Nice little boxes we made eh. Then people squawk about mental illness? Three things. Ronaldo's two surrogacies. Truvada. And Moonlight. Mark Passio said it's all about the destruction of the divine feminine. Moon is feminine. It is good to rid of this. Some bad shit stands behind that stuff. So these are all why we need 50 new topics on this anytime anything pops up. Don't complicate things. You don't like Arby's? Don't go to mofo'ing Arby's. People also don't understand biology and history or morals much anymore. It is more sodomitical to be a grabby hands on shunning asshole than to lie about what it is and call it homosexuality. A word that didn't exist. People are dense. Their ways are dying. So they try and make it my fucken problem

Smoke nicotine. Weed is in titmilk. You are ignoring many of the benefits of the kinds of men that are being pumped out these days

Xq28 gene. And see my other replies for your complete retardation

Environmental.

Females are assuming male roles in society and estrogen producing soy is a cheap food that is filler in almost everything these days.

Frogs become asexual, people reverse sexes in response to having it too easy putting hypergamous females on top of the breeding strategy therefore surplus beta males undergo a feminizing change in response to having no sexual function. Society changes to reinforce and normalize this change and people pat themselves on the back and think they're being progressive instead of following biological drives.

You could try to avoid soy completely, and test supplements and lifting which builds test in the muscles.

You're probably fucked though.

so im fucked forever? what can i do?

i didnt really eat too much junky food when i was younger, and had water filters. didnt really gain much weight though, always been underweight.

although i think i called a guy attractive when i was 5 also.

It's part genetic part environmental. The biological purpose is so abused/damaged individuals don't reproduce.

i dont think i was abused or damaged though..

Canadian a professor on gayness. Who would have guessed?

What is it about men you find attractive?

faces, arms, dicks, chest

Try a serious attempt at raising your test levels and lifting.

Worse case scenario you're a much more attractive faggot.

I'm an older guy and I can clearly remember the difference between my levels of passivity and wanting to fuck girls between my younger days and now.

So I ask you: do you truly not find women attractive or is it just a passive/depressed/defeatist feeling combined with not enough desire to make pursuing women worth it?

If it is the latter, you could probably improve your situation with test levels and it might be a shocking difference after let's say 6mo-1.5 years.

This is about the level of commitment you need for an actual transformation of your body metabolism so I don't know why the hormones would be much different.

You would say that

why? im 100% sure i wasnt abused besides like, getting spanked once as a kid.

i don't think im damaged..

I don't believe that thinking someone of the same sex would be a contributing factor to being gay. I'm straight but as a human being I'm able to recognize another male as being attractive because that's just something wired into our brains. I don't know enough on the subject to refute or agree that homosexuality is a birth defect or mental illness, but in this day and age our population is at a point where the furthering of the gene pool isn't as big of a problem due to the sheer number of people. Homosexuality has been present throughout history and for the most part sexuality as a whole is made up of a dominant and passive relationship(with some exceptions). My advice would be to find that role for yourself, try to adapt to it and make the most out of it. Hating yourself for something you can't change isn't condusive to a healthy state of being so just try to be OK with it. If it's something you can't change just try not to allow the criticism of others to affect you and live your life in a way that makes you happy and is fulfilling for you. Best of luck and remember that the majority of people will judge by the content of your character rather than your sexuality/race/etc.

So you're a '6'?

Kinsey explained sexual orientation as a preference on a scale from '0' to '6' with '0' being exclusively hetero and '6' being exclusively homo. He said there aren't a lot of '0's or '6's since most people fall somewhere in between as human sexuality is fairly dynamic. It's at least more dynamic than most people will admit. It's just a preference. It's not genetic. That conjecture came about as a political response to the rise of the Christian right in the 80's. It's not nature, although nurture probably does at least contribute somewhat.

Think about it. If you were the king of England, you could fuck a girl, right? You could produce an heir? Of course you could. You may not like it though. You have a preference that's probably a '5' or '6'. Good for you. I'd recommend finding a "fashy" boyfriend who hates degenerate lifestyles and is conservative in outlook and personality. Settle down. Monogamy is pretty good. I'm with you, OP.

ever heard of repressed memories?
don't shut out the idea completely
I was heavily abused before I was adopted and have no memory of it

If gays cannot reproduce how in the fuck are there so many of them?!

Why are worker ants asexual? Why are worker bees asexual? It comes down to the fact that human beings are social species. We have reach a point that having a gay uncle or aunt that works and looks after nephews and niece is beneficial to a family overall compared to having each member looking only after their own children.

i have a pretty good memory of my life, even up to like 4 years old.

i did have a shitton of arguments with my parents though

In order to actually exogenously increase estrogen levels from soy you would have to drink the equivalent of 20 cups of soymilk a day

BPA however is an issue, but so is most plastics really

Test supplements are not the slightest bit safe, exogenous testosterone unless you have a legitimate condition is not safe

you're most likely just gay and that's it
accept who you are because not a lot of people do.
you are a genuine person and you should always remember that

Nobody is born gay.
Homosexuality is developed later and it is based on circumstances, not choice.
Today however, especially in the western world, it is trendy to be gay.

but i didnt want to be gay

i guess. maybe a 5? i kinda like girls butts but grossed out by everything else.

maybe their faces? although maybe that's just recognizing beauty or something.

i can never connect to women at all.

Gay is genetic, and totally natural seeing that we are mostly fuck machines. Even if you don{t want to fuck a woman, you will still seek and destroy a hole.

i dont really want to fuck any holes though.

kinda like receiving, although feel ashamed a bout it

You sound a lot like me as a teenager. I was genuinely curious about girls. Like, "what the hell do they have between their legs?" but then got my first taste and knew it wasn't for me. No fireworks there. I agree completely women's beauty. They're gorgeous. I love them for that and they're not all shallow and vacuous the way Sup Forums would have you believe. Women are as difficult to connect with as much as anyone else. Just approach them as individuals.

You didn't get a hard on in the first couple of years of your life.

Something in your life happened that made you change you opinion of the opposite gender.

i tried before though. i have women approach me all the time too and i can never connect to any of them

Well, depending on how the social stigma has affected you, at a certain point in your life you experimented with yourself and you found that you liked it. It's that simple.

Change your environment, you are probably surrounded by vain women. Also, try meeting older ones. They have more mature personalities.

>Why do mental disorders exist

It's a natural phenomenon. They don't deserve to die, but it most definitely should not be encouraged

I don't really understand why lefties get triggered like this.
I'm gay, but i would also like to know WHY i am gay. Any time you bring the topic up, lefties always get triggered about it, even from a purely scientific view.

also
>gay is genetic but gender isn't
give me a fuckin break. Both of them (gay and gender disphoria) are probably caused by a mix of genetics, hormones, and upbringing.

Why are lefties so black and white on a "muh spectrum" thing?

To me homosexuality isn't exactly "correct", as obviously it fucks up reproduction. But it isn't bad or mental illness. Nature is crazy and our developing minds are fragile. There are much worse kinks than gay sex. If you are gay who cares? It really is no one elses' business unless you want it to be.

This. Canada gets it

That's because you're a fag. This difficulty will pass though. Once you're able to turn the 'sex' switch in your brain on and off you'll get to where you can connect with women platonically.

what do i do with my life then?

If you don't want to be gay, then don't be gay. Everything is a choice, especially who and how you have sex. You may still have homosexual feelings, but just like I fight the urge to ram my car into someone who cut me off on the road, we have to choose to fight the urges we don't want. But you have to make up your mind, user.

my biggest fear is ending up alone in life though.

/thread

this leaf is broken

That's everyone's fear. If you want to live a heterosexual life, go find support groups. I've heard of lots of guys who turned from gay to straight and have families now.

i guess. i've tried to be straight so many times but i always just fall back in while feeling depressed.

what if those people in the support groups are just bisexual?

Your job is to leave the world better than you found it, same as anybody else.
Gays actually excel at this...look at our great artists, writers, intellectuals.
You can have a family adopted or via surrogate if you want. Or a chosen family of friends who love you unconditionally.
God bless.

A lot of those guys still have feelings like you, but they move forward and move past it. If you don't want to be gay, then do your best to avoid that lifestyle.

Which of the great artists, writers and intellectuals were faggots though?

Well then, there is your answer. You simply need to be fucked more, so get to it.

From an evolutionary standpoint, gay (men) exist to provide hunter gatherer communities with an additional man that won't procreate (burden the community with another child). Instead of having x children will aid in raising his 2x (an equivalent genetic success) nieces and nephews

Imagine an anti vaginal varg

Oliver wilde? Rimbaud for sure. Warhol. etc etc
Freddie Mercury,

but i just feel insecure about it. i get a lot of attention from men too, and whenever I actually went through with it I just felt.. like lesser of a man or something, for getting fucked by a man.

I just hate imagining ever having to introduce like, a boyfriend to my parents like I'm his fucktoy or something.

Grow a pair you liar

this, they are excess manpower to aid in hunting or child rearing

and if there is ever a need to, a gay man can still procreate with a woman

i'm not lying?

Dont worry about introducing the boyfriend yet. Just get fucked. You could top also if they makes you feel like more of a man. I repeat, get your fuck on, safely of course. And maybe you will find a nice boyfriend on the way.

It wasn't supposed to be like this

Research shows that 80% of women have passed on their genes, only 30% of men.

We have this vast glut of males that should be continuously weeded out who are instead breeding freely. Ever wonder why it seems like men are getting weaker, shorter, more feminine as the generations go on?

In Europe we used to have some nice bloody wars to clean out the incels, but in the modern comfortable society there is nothing. Our genes are unravelling, degenerating into a pudgy mess

Pic related, there's a reason modern men are so unattractive to women. It's because most of them shouldn't exist

To die painfully
Pic related is me when fags burn

Wait, fuck, no. How do I delete a post. No fucking way.

so what, just get fucked like some slut?

Meant to post this.

Ignore previous.

capped

This will live on forever

FUCK OFF ITS A SHOCK IMAGE

To spread their genes to the next generation. And now with technology they can du just that without having to have intercourse with a member of the opposite sex. I'd say that gay times are upon us and that as they keep on spreading their biologically dead-ends of genes we're gonna increasingly become an androgynous species.

HOW DO I DELETE A POST?

>falling for it

Haha fucking retard I was just trolling
Fucking pol virgins fuck off.

Homosexuals exist because it's how nature regulates the population.
Imagine if you live in a tribal family, have five siblings and all of them have children. The competition for resources is insane.
But now, if any of your siblings is homosexual, the competition is lesser, yet they still contribute by helping at hunting or similar stuff.

I was trolling faggot jokes over. Delete that picture.

There is no gay 'gene'.
Homosexuality is a biological anomaly that occurs as a deviation from the norm. In humans as in all other animals, reproduction is a species imperative; a 'prime directive'. The anomaly of homosexuality may occur as a population control.

Homosexuality exhibits in higher numbers in animal populations when the population is under stress or over-crowded, and incidents increase as the population stress/overcrowding increases. In humans the chance for a homosexual son also increases the more children a woman bears.
It is a deviation from the norm whose biological purpose is to help stem reproduction.

It is a biological anomaly to our reproductive imperative. a deviation from the biological norm. It occurs in less than 3% of humans, and coincidingly, is self-reported at a higher percentage in urban areas of dense population than less densely populated areas.

---overcrowded animal populations and homosexuality:

psychologytoday.com/blog/communication-central/200911/crowds-behavior-why-did-i-do

---more sons, higher chance of woman having a homosexual son:
abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=2120218&page=1

---Homosexuality has a biological basis:
sciencefocus.com/feature/life/gay-genetics

--Homosexuality has biological function of population control:
richarddawkins.net/2015/03/darwin-day-2015-questions-is-homosexuality-natures-population-control-4/

more reading:

huffingtonpost.com/g-roger-denson/is-homosexuality-populati_b_784449.html

articles.latimes.com/2006/jun/27/science/sci-brothers27

lse.ac.uk/researchAndExpertise/researchHighlights/Environment/rats.aspx

who.int/bulletin/volumes/87/2/09-062836/en/

The cause of homosexuality is neither genetic nor environmental.

It is Jewish, and by extension, infernal.

Hahaha why would a matrilineal religion want gays

Purpose is a concept that is forged by oneself. They have just about as much as purpose as you do in the grand scheme of things.

It's a narcissistic disorder. Thats how it was understood from the ancient Greeks until the 1970s. Nothing changed except the politics.

It's not genetic. It's a psychological malfunction at ego-formation at around age 1 1/2-2 , probably caused by a neurotic mother who can't see much but her own projections, which is how other types of narcissists are made. They arent born with it, but it's too deep-seated to be fixed.

The foundation of their ego is fucked up. The psychological differentiation that everyone undergoes in learning the difference between self and objects (with the mother being the primary object), a proccesd neccessary to form an ego, is disturbed in homosexuals. Gays arent attracted to other men. What they are attracted to is a body like their own.

Its environmental but it is really hard to be reversed. Still dont worry you are ok as long as you dont be a huge faggot asshole. Take example from neil patrick harris not milo.

I'm pretty sure gay people existed before kikes

Men come from the ground and there is no feminine in the spiritual realm. It is psycho sexual and it always has been. God is suprasexual. Women come from men. If gay men want to make babby going around the tunnel rather than through it then there's fuck all wrong with this

DELET

>What they are attracted to is a body like their own.
As a bisexual who fucks gay guys (and bi guys, and women) I can tell you this is 100% not the case

>Pretending to be retarded
>Posting on Sup Forums before reading the Talmud

Did the 2017 JIDF handbook come out today?

Sorry faggot, your secret's out

I only read the Bible and you didn't answer my question

Nothing existed before the Jews bud.

fuck off sissy

Serpent seed. Adam and Eve were not Jews

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE ITS A FUCKING SHOCK IMAGE AND YOU KNOW IT.

Now marked for first to go on day of rope

Not about the religion, but the jewish people have an abnormally high % of gays
Like 10% of jews are gay

This might be why there's such a massive backlash and hatred against gays in the religious jewish community. In fact, anti-gay stuff is the hallmark of the Abrahamic religions (which all stem out of judaism). Pre-Christian Europe was very gay friendly

I'm pretty sure Satan existed before single celled organisms.

I'm not a fucking sissy fuck off

I just really like the David and Jonathan story. Gives me goosebumps. Is also longest story in Bible to do with two people and I haven't figure out how they were not basically wed and consummated this covenant of theirs