Why weren't their killers ever found?

Why weren't their killers ever found?

Is it because they were killed by the CIA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nznw8ckYakg
youtu.be/Fqydua5N3BE
youtube.com/watch?v=bjh7zEmqlbY
youtu.be/rClmrV9O9Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=ji28vP-dhFo
youtube.com/watch?v=Do5MMmEygsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they found lots of killers who matched the description and looked alike but none of them were right.

FBI had a massive file on 2Pac due to his political activism.

Also set him up in his trial; none of the other people were ever brought to trial the way he was.

2pac is alive in Serbia.

I think they just faked their deaths to help album sales.

Because no one gives a shit about a couple of dead niggers.

>Why weren't their killers ever found?
>Implying they're dead
Friendo...

youtu.be/Nznw8ckYakg

Live by the sword and die by it

Both of them were at the centre of the biggest coast to coast animosity hip hop has ever seen and with each other. They were at points fanning the flames for sales and it came back to bite themselves.

Did the CIA kill them? Probably not

Did they put minimal effort into finding the killers to make an example of the gang bang obsession in the 90's? Most likely

It was actually a power struggle within the higher echelons of Hip-Hop. The media really profited from this "Beef" and stoked the flames moreso.

Puff Daddy and his corporate contacts represented wholly the way Hip-Hop has now been fully owned and controlled by large Corps. in terms of ethos.
It's political message from talking about rising up against institutional oppression replaced by entirely bling-bling jigaboos.

2Pac, despite grave personal issues, saw Hip-Hop ultimately as a financial and political force that could, with time and effort, influence positively a new black movement that could then gain political influence.

The CIA and FBI were essentially targeting him; When a man in the black community can speak of record buyers as "Voters," and as a force for changing and challenging the establishment, he has to be controlled and silenced.

Modern Hip hop Vs 2pac

youtu.be/Fqydua5N3BE

Why would the CIA care about Tupac and Biggie?

Who cares honestly they contributed nothing to society

Niggers like to think that these retarded rappers were somehow so influential and inspiring that the government saw them as a threat. They were nothing more than rambling niggers in reality though

lol @ any conspiracy theory about niggas getting shot

you know why nigga got shot? another nigga shot him. case closed.

They were killed by other niggers over record label disputes/rap beef/gang ties/Nation of Islam or quite possibly a combination of all of it. The CIA bullshit is stupid. Tupac was just a dumb nigger who didn't know anything other than muh dicking fake asses and collecting jewelry.

>They tell me it's the white man I should fear
>But it's my own kind doing all the killing here
2pac was redpilled as fuck. Reached millions with his message.

Seriously go watch an interview with Biggie Smalls or just read his lyrics. Guy was nothing but a fucking retarded barely literate gangbanger

Hahahahahhahahahaha. Okay there buddy.

Wow that really made me think. He truly blew a lid on the illuminati with that statement

We've got Ja Rule up in the studio right now, let's hear his thoughts on this issue

Because no one gives a shit?

A redpilled black man is dangerous to society, especially someone as huge as Tupac was in the 90s.

>redpilled

There's that buzzword again

They were stirring a lot of shit for the Rothschilds, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they had the CIA do something about them.

EY EY TUPAC WAS TALKIN SOME REAL SHEET ABOUT LIFE ON DA STREETS AND DAT REAL NIGGA SHIT WAS SO REAL DEY GUBMINT ASSASSINATED HIS ASS STRAIGHT UP - BITCH ASS NIGGAS IN WHITE SUPREMACY CIA CAN'T HANDLE RHYMES THAT SICK DOG

A nigger realizing that other niggers are killing each other isn't red-pilled. It means the is vaguely aware of its surroundings. Your forget that niggers are not Homo sapiens, they are an offshoot of chimp that never evolved fully. They are closer to apes then whites are.

Calling a nog red-pilled for that is like calling a dog red-pilled when they figure out you actually didn't throw the tennis ball

youtube.com/watch?v=bjh7zEmqlbY

I'd say that's pretty redpilled for a dog

Tupac was calling himself Machievelli and was raking in influence. CIA probably didn't like that

The hard hitting analysis I come to Sup Forums for

>Muh white power
>Muh Jews.

Germany has a statue of of the conivted rapist on the right. True cuck.

Because they were trying to actually bring up black people instead of creating violent chimp outs.

never heard that line before. breddy cool I gueess

You do know decalssified documents show how closely intelligence agencies watch for any entertainment artists that may have influence.

2Pac's background was a black panther activist as was his family background; the US intelligence agencies have always watched any Artists that are influential to see what their political intentions were.

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT JA RULE THINKS AT A TIME LIKE THIS
NIGGA THIS IS RIDICULOUS

>Help me Ja!.

Did I upset the Paki? How was your curry, Vishnoo? Jews are a blight on the world, and so is the Anglo. The only white race I will stand by is the Argentinian

Tupac was gathering an army, though.
He literally owned several building were he was just giving away free room and board and giving jobs to dozens of homeless and out of work people, instead of overcharging and choosing connected business men and their picks, he liked which was starting to disrupt rent and undermine the government.

There killers were found.
It was Pb.

>Pb
And J?

youtu.be/rClmrV9O9Y8

That or there's so many black on black crimes no one can find their killers.

it was suge knight

>he liked which was starting to disrupt
Speak human please, nigger

Sounds curiously familiar

One line writing prompt one-posts of incoherent gibberish, celebrity gossip, bad logic, made up gobbledegook, and non-political content, spammed constantly all day, is ShareBlue's main attack. If successful this attack will neutralize pol by turning it into a supermarket checkout aisle. Fight back by ignoring, saging, or reporting.

Lead

>Muh Brown people the same;
Vishnoo is a Hindu and very Un-Pakistani name

The curry was very nice; It''s the most popular dish in the UK. It's not bland like your mind.

If Jews blight the world, why do they, according to you, control the world? Aren't they better than you
>Muh white people are dur besttest

Keep serving rich Billionaires who don't care about you; Libe without Universal healthcare.

The white people you think are your idols, would sell your white skin if Lakshmi Mittal asked them to.

>he was just giving away free room and board and giving jobs to dozens of homeless and out of work people he liked which was starting to disrupt rent and undermine the government.
What didn't you understand, should I have used parenthesis instead of commas to protect your fragile mind from confusion?

Don't know about biggie, but pac was likely killed by pic related. A crip gang member who he stomped out right before getting shot that night.

Maybe it was some sort of conspiracy, but just looking at from a non tinfoil point of view, it was just nigs being nigs.

>Why weren't their killers ever found? Is it because they were killed by the CIA?

2Pac maybe was killed but I doubt BIG was.

2 Pac had plans to start a Black Panther political party. With his rising fame in 1995-1996 he was becoming a threat to the Democratic party.

I have no doubt they had him killed. Then they fucked over Suge Knight and put the blame on him.

BIG wasn't political at all so I doubt he was wacked by the government.

Was tupac a gay actor?

Srs question

Why did you post a picture of a homeless asking the Queen for money? I'm confused, Mr. Vindaloo

/thread

Yes. He loved the Biggie up his nigger donut

Well said, so I checked it foe ya.

A lot of niggers get shot by niggers that never get found.
Biggie is such a better rapper than tupac it pisses me off they're even compared.

The crips associated with Tupac, and the bloods associated with Biggie. How did this factor in?

The were killed by the jewish mafia

1.Too many suspects on both cases, not enough evidence. And some of the evidence has been fucked with. My bet is on thuggery, either regular, or record company.

There's a significant chance there was LEO involvement. Possibly in the corrupt as fuck Rampart Division. Or that US LEOs fucked with the evidence.

>CIA
Is pretty far down on the possibility list. But I wouldn't write them off completely for Tupac.

Tupac's aunt was a black panther, and domestic terrorist. Was in the passengers seat on a cop killing, and may have pulled the trigger. Was convicted, went to jail, later escaped and fled to cuba.

real question is... why was this gang banger allowed to live? what's his end game

lmao biggie is a hack, tupac reigns supreme

BIG

WILLY

STYLE

Niggers are stupid as fuck. If some random nigger did kill either of these two big name rappers, wouldn't they be dumb enough to brag about it?

>Implying anyone here remembers them when they were alive
This board demographic is 1999+ kids.

This, rich cunts just want to be left alone.

Rapping: Tupac > Biggie
Production: Biggie > Tupac

Supporters on either side of their "beef" likely killed both of them. Some of the record execs at the top during that era probably had some connections to hitmen that aren't your typical street thug.

>Police let perp get away with murder to set an example

Uninstall Sup Forums

FBI
>Cointelpro

2 words
>Longis
>Schlongis

a pile of shit > biggie
a pile of shit > tupac

You really enjoy piling up shit, eh?

>biggie is a hack

biggie was a better rapper, 2pac was a better writer, and had lyrics that had a message.

youtube.com/watch?v=ji28vP-dhFo
youtube.com/watch?v=Do5MMmEygsY

>anybody in the top hierarchy
>not redpilled

my dog is redpilled tho

Why is the right side railing photoshopped in, just to make it look like a more impressive feat or to match up better with the unrelated math that was visualized?

i genuinely never noticed that...

Hilary had em killed

This GIF is pure reddit trash used for upvotes. Its not even real HAHA

Puffy killed Biggy because Puff was a little bitch and would never rise out of the shadow of Biggy until he was dead.

Suge killed Tupac for similar reasons, but mostly just financial control over Tupac's music.

Everyone knows this.