ITT we atone for our race mixing. WHITE GENOCIDE

We didn't know. But we must admit our faults.

Whites are not reproducing at population replaceable rates. We need to put all of our dating efforts into white women, but only if you're white. (this is Sup Forums)

Let's admit our wrongs and atone.

I'll go first... I hooked up with a turk and a chinese girl.

But it's white women's fault that we're in this mess.

Every time you whites get together you start mass murdering everyone.

I think its time to understand that you had your chance but you've proven you can't handle power. You've earned the genocide of your race.

FUUUUUU Snady Jew NGIGGEr

I've hooked up with like 10 Chinese girls (lived there for a time), 2 latinas, a Japanese, a Korean (I know, I know), two Indians, two jews, a mixed Filipino-white, and probably more that I'm forgetting.
I'm atoning now, but it's hard. I have a thing for ethnic girls. But the future of our people is on the line! Whoo!

You're going to hell, but now you have a stairway to heaven. 1488

you people are morons, we need less people, the goal should be preventing others from breeding

Beaner here. I've had White girlfriends.

You're the moron. We need to make sure we have a larger population of white people than brown, in a very general sense.

And I must add, nothing like shooting a load into a pure Aryan red-head's mouth.

For shame. No more.

>durrr
you are the retard moron. you need to learn how to count.

i have nutted in 4 mexican chicks and 2 asian chicks while staying in LA for a few months.

i repent, i didn't know, i was bluepilled back then

5 blacks, 8 asians, 3 mexicans, and 2 arabs. along with 2 whites

This.

A sperm is not very valuable, but an egg is. Still no one should race mix, but a White woman race mixing is A LOT worse, also other sperm might actually effect the baby.

Have race mixed with a few dozen black girls and asian girls. I regret it and have a Norwegian gf now.

Also a few arab girls.

>let's nudge you into thinking along the correct lines, ShareBlue'll go first.

As opposed to other races that don't do that?
lolok

You know Jared Taylor has a kike wife?

Hey Rich, watch out there's an antifa on the left about to punch you!

Relative population doesn't matter, what matters is keeping the other ethnic groups out.

>I have sex with as many blacks and asians as possible, always unprotected
I'm going to keep doing it too. If we destroy race, it will only benefit the world.

slayed like 60 mexican pussies and 4 black girls, broke up with white girl for a spicy chica