Why do black folk hate animals?

Why are there endless videos online of dindus torturing animals? Is it some kind of black culture thing? What the fuck is their problem?

youtu.be/xRpD4bXywQA
liveleak.com/view?i=4eb_1454570466

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ClcCBii9iQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cat

Sorry, I'm not a beta or a faggot to care about cats.

>spic
checks out

I guess Mexicans are a kind of nigger, so that answers part of my question.

>Canadian

Yup
No wonder why you're full of Refugees

No one asks stupid questions like "why do the stray dogs in the neighborhood keep killing squirrels?" No one sits and wonders if the dog is evil, or asks about the dog's father. It's just a dog.

This is why it is dangerous to assign human traits to wild animals. Niggers are not human. You can't expect them to behave like humans.

>Spic

>when the first post is a brown post

you are basically a nigger yourself taco man

This. Fuck cats.

Just to help you compare and contrast, this is how human beings react to stray animals:

youtu.be/ClcCBii9iQw

I can't stand cats either but I wouldn't throw fucking boiling water on one.

>beaner

Sorry, I'm not a beta or a faggot to care about beaners

maybe the cat was talking shit

Sadists, they do it for fun
They do it to doggos too.

Day of the rope when?

Poor kitten.

fuck off taco nigger

They're basically orcs from the Lord of the Rings movies.

The wall is going to be fucking huge.

Smelly. Dirty. Expensive. Constant burden.
The fuckers are better off dead rather than having me step in another fucking cat turd two feet from the litterbox when I try to use the bathroom at 2am at my girlfriend's house.

Only niggers and honkeys hate animals.

lmfao no you're a shitskin that doesn't feel stewardship towards life like all the other shitskins

True. There is two sides to every story.

>Constant burden
Besides food and cat box, they're not that much of a burden.
They'll usually do their own thing.

Black people like animals just fine.
Dirty nigger untermensch hate them, for some reason.

What's the matter burger? Mad at the screen?

Why is that cat filled with turkey stuffing?

>They do it to doggos too.
Well, that's what ropes are for.

>master race
>nigger
Get your head outta yar ass.

They lack empathy.

Just look at what they do to each other.

WOW, that is such a fucked thing to say, orcs are way better than niggers and should not be called them.

Dogs are not innocent, they terrorize niggers too.

Seems no one has answered OP's question. Now i'm a leaf so take my answer with a grain of salt if you must.

>Why do niggers hate animals

Simple really, they are animals themselves. I hate street apes.

They're a reminder of where they stand on the biological hierarchy.

Chimp is to nigger as nigger is to.........

Makes them chimp out

Download all the videos of dindus hurting animals and send them to all the animal rights groups. Many of the animal rights groups are staffed by leftist and will find themselves trying to defend the indefensible dindus.

Keep in mind if you are planning on doing this to download the videos before sending any links as most of the sites will likely take the videos down.

like the gooks, niggers lack basic humanity

Because of their African heritage, Africa is an undeveloped mass of wildlands, you cannot foster virtues such as compassion and selflessness in such an environment.

>spick

I dunno, why do they group up, act normal and then punch the fuck out of white people trying to walk by for no fucking reason? Why do they randomly try to knock white people out? Probably a mixture of low IQ, inbreeding and perceived oppression and helplessness. I mean look at some of those mugshots. There is no way those guys aren't inbred.

Literally this, there actually research on it but I'm too lazy to dig it up.

It summarized to black criminals when asked 'how do you think the random person you robbed/shot/knocked out felt' often answered 'Why do I care' or 'how should I know'

It's like a post-siren Silent Hill in there.
Guts out all willy nilly with wriggling corpses floundering about.
Old decrepit walls and faceless beings with knives and hooks, casually or erratically going about their demonic business.

He's right. Spics act just like niggers.

Faggot. Neck yourself.

That's how they answer all exam questions though

>says the cat lover

lmao
Go choke yourself in cock

Those dogs are being killed for food, no different than slaughtering cows or chickens. The niggers are just doing it because they're animals.

Not surprised, how many people have you decapitated today?

I have decided that if my life does not go well or if I find out I have a terminal disease, I will look for videos like this to find out who did them. Then I will kill them. It will be for the best as it is mostly niggers that abuse animals..

DAY OF THE WALL IS COMING

pic related. This is how we red pull white normies on race realism

>being so much of a useless shit that a cat of all pets is considered a burden

>have no empathy for other humans
>expected to have empathy for animals that can't talk or fight back

go figure

Fpbp. Having a pet is bluepilled. Even dogs, most can't do anything helpful. More of the (((Millennial generation))) is opting for pets instead of kids than ever before. Jamal and Shenikqua win this round.

Sadly this is true. Chinese are dirt poor. Being dirt poor creates really bad situations. Many people really have no right to complain, because cows are based as fuck if you ever met one. Some of the nicest most gentle and intelligent animals. Just because it happens behind the scenes doesn't make it not sad. That said I still enjoy some steak, and fuck those Chinese faggots for killing those puppers.

Why does this question keep being asked?

Blacks never domesticated anything. In fact their entire relationship with the animal kingdom can be 100% summarized as "it either killed us or we raped it." They didn't domesticate dogs or cats so nothing in their chimp brain registers it as a non-threat or potential target for affection. When is the last time you saw a nigger at the zoo for any reason other than school-mandated field trips or the opportunity to bully creatures that can't fight back?

Cat owner here. Don't want the cat shitting in the floor? Tell the fucking owner to get her shit together and clean the box more than once a fucking month, or learn to potty train, or get a different type of litter. Cats aren't smelly. Unless you don't clean their fucking box for a month you fucking piece of shit. I also own dogs. If you think cats are expensive as far as pets go, you're fucking retarded.

And I have nothing against people who have those guidance dogs, cause it actually improves their life. If there was a dragon that can fly you places or if we lived in the time of horse riding, I'd buy one.

monkeys always pick on dogs, they are jealous of their domestication.

You are defending cats? You know those creatures have nothing but contempt for humans right? These are the effects of toxoplasmosis

I'm not a shill for Purina. With that being said HIGHLY recommend this cat litter. No smell. Ever.

same with white criminals i'd imagine. 90% of criminals dont admit to wrong doing even in their own minds even if they objectively did it user

You piece of fucking shit, this is why we can't allow colored people into our country.

blacks do not have empathy not even toward each other, so what do you expect?

You do realise the traditional dream is a nuclear family in a house with a white-picket-fenced-yard and a dog right?

I want kids AND I want a dog, I want to time it so that when my kids are around ten or twelve, they can go on walks without me - as long as they are walking the dog that will protect them.

Heck, a lot of single woman aren't just getting dogs for companionship, it's for protection. A dog was the thing that protected a jogger against this nig nog who jumped her from behind in the trails.

They do not genetically have empathy
They do not have the part of the brain that deals with empathy

We put down animals but coddle monsters.

>Those dogs are being killed for food
And they're being handled and killed with unnecessary savagery. The giant iron tongs to move them around while alive, not just dead or stunned, and the beating them into the door as they wander around in squalor is completely necessary.

I bet dogs have higher IQ than 'urban youths', they don't bite the hand that feeds, and dogs take good care of their litters.

They hurt more humans, they hurt more animals. They're just more violent in general. Seems simple enough.

read dis den tell me how a sub hoomon is spoz to feel for animuls wen dey kant een feel for dey bruddahs n sistas

White people getter madder than a pig-eating muslim when it comes to dogs.

Why do white people love animals so much? It's weird, and since they love animals, and consider niggers animals, then shouldn't they love niggers.

Sure, if it can actually protect you. Aren't golden retrievers one of the most popular types of dogs. Can they not do shit but play fetch? #NotAllDogs

>Why do white people love animals so much?

The ability to experience empathy towards things other than themselves

The condescending way a lot of lefties unknowingly act towards nigs is reminiscent of thinking of them as less than human.

But really it's a lot harder to train a nigger than a dog, and at least the dog is cute and friendly.

Whites are capable of empathy. And niggers are hellburnt demons worse than most animals on this planet.

"I'm mad as hell, send my son to bed early so he froze my pet parrot, he only 3"

Dear White People
WHY couldn't you have beaten English-speaking skills into your pet-niggers before you loosed them into general society
Signed, a fucking chink who really shouldn't be more well spoken than people who have been in North America for centuries.

Correct: I'm mad as hell, I've sent my son to bed early so he froze my pet parrot, he's only three!

Low intelligence and lack of empathy. Their ancestors were in a land full of large animals, but they never domesticated them.

i had a huge pot of boiling water spill all over my feet when i was 10. I couldn't walk for 7 months. That shit is painful and nothing short of a pedophile or Muslim deserves it.

thats adorable

Nigga that's kawaii

Holy fuck

Meanwhile Sup Forums would do this to other people (minorities and liberals).

Fucking crocodile tears.

Blacks are psuedo-sociopaths, they completely and utterly lack empathy in any regard.

Awwwwwwww. That's just plain sweet.

Are you saying Hitler was black?

Hitler liked doggos.

Daz rite

Competition

You realize animals had more rights than jews during the Third Reich right? Most modern animal cruelty laws are somewhat modeled after theirs ironically enough.

I scoop my litter box 3 times a day. I clean the litter box once a month (I use tidy cat clumping litter) I've changed my litter box 4 times, I've even tried using two separate litter boxes for my 3 cats. One of them still shits outside the litter box every goddamn day, on the little bathroom rug that I have right in front of it to collect litter.

She still shits outside the litter box, every goddamn day and won't stop. She never used to do this, she's 8 years old and only started this about 4 years ago. Both my other cats poop inside, only she poops outside. She pretty much does it every single morning as I'm sleeping and I wake up to some turds outside the box to scoop.

I've tried pretty much everything to get her to poop inside, doesn't work. Just have a weird fucking cat that one day decided her shit didn't stink and she could poop outside. Now she's been doing it for years and is used to it I guess that she won't go back to doing it inside.

>loosed them
Your English is pretty shitty, you fucking chink. Why are you in Leafland at all?

\
>la raza!!
Sorry, I'm not a beta or faggot to care about spics

>Smelly. Dirty. Expensive. Constant burden.

You sure you're not talking about brown people?

You dont even care about other people you double nigger.

Something is wrong with your cat
Best take it to a vet

The reason that chink did it though, was because he was held up in traffic by other chinks who was protesting the dog meat festival (and missed seeing a dying relative in the hospital)

Black people don't hate animals niggers do.
Had an akita growing up and loved her until the day she died.....on my 17th birthday. Niggers commit horrible acts of cruelty and facebook livestream them because they are sadistic deviants. They all have pit bulls and make them as violent and savage as they are.

This is why I don't complain about slavery much. If a few Germans didn't have jungle fever with my runaway slave ancestors I would probably have some ape throw a goodyear around my neck and set me on fire for questioning their ooga booga fire god or some shit. Sad but true.

This is why I never get offended by chinks killing other chinks or even killing animals. It's no different than watching animals kill other animals in a nature documentary and I'm just like "welp that's nature for you."
Chinese arent human.

Is she shitting in the same spot? I heard that you have to get rid of the smell completely in places where you don't want her to poop, or she will continue to think of that as a toilet.

Different places different times. Rarely she does poop inside the litter box, but it's very rare. Even after I clean the litter box completely, scrub it down with a brillo sponge and soap, and replace the litter, and clean the bathroom rug, she comes right back out and shits outside again.

Maybe, but I doubt it. Last time I took her to the vet was about 2 years ago when she got tapeworms from fleas due to my dogs getting fleas. She has been pooping outside the box longer than that though. She's a normal cat as far as I can tell too, and her poop looks normal to me too so I'm not sure anything is wrong with her.