Be persian

>be persian
>"arent you like Indian? Oh, you're Arab, right?"

God willing, I will not rest until the day that these retards will know who we were.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>persian
>white???
>maybe
>depends

Some are white.

One day brother.

Is that you Jon?

>muslim
doesn't matter, unless you stop practising islam then you're no different than a dunecoon

Go back to your roots brother

>God willing, I will not rest until the day that these retards will know who we were.

Keep at it bro, you're one of my favorite breeds and deserve the recognition.

>be half Persian
>have blonde hair and blue eyes
I'm sorry your ancestors were Arab rape babies

BLACKED

>be Persian
>be ruled by muslims in your own country

Khorshbacktaneh amreeka az shoma khorshesh my ayad

BLACKED

Iranians aren't white. They are Caucasoid, they are darker skinned objectively speaking (from the data). But they aren't white. They are more Mediterranean-skinned than anything else. There are white ones, but the exceptions do not negate the rules. Just cherrypicking doesn't change reality.

your a sand nigger with descent from iran, kys

>>"arent you like Indian?
That is huge compliment you human scum.

شما زبان فارسی سحبت می کنند؟

کنید*
ماشین ارابی : |

جرا كونى استى :٧٧٧٧٧٧٧٧

Persians are quite based imo

>those teeth

PURE ANGLO GENES

چی شد؟
من گویندهی خوب نیست چون من در کلاس فارسی برای فقت شش ماه داشته بودم

نیستم۰
ببخشید!

You assholes haven't been white/aryan for 1000 years. Your women are dripping with mongol and arab semen.

My dad is Persian but I forgot how to speak farsi, any tips or any sites online to learn the language again user?

>no alcoholics
>sluts are stoned
>women don't drive
>polygamy
>not cucked by the "age of consent"

Islam is the best religion for western women. Maybe maybe many support refugees because they would rather have this lifestyle? Could they be the saviors of the white race? Allahu Akbar pbuh.

>russian
>talking about mongol semen

lel

You're a generous god.

>you will never time travel back to pre-1979 Iran and meet a burka-less, clitoris-intact Persian qt.

The Ayatollah was being groomed in France while the CIA was covertly backstabbing their ally "The Shah" because Iran was modernizing too fast.

The next act is a war against Iran so the Jews and Saudis can rule the middle east.

Your CIA's fault actually.
All for
>Muh Oil

How many countries have you ruined over the past 70 years?

DLI military language academy

Just shuck off The Mad Arab Creed and ye shall be a glorious race once more.

>we lost all our Aryan culture and got repeatedly raped by muzzies and we are still white
When you start following your Aryan religion then we will talk

This.

Whatsup soosmar khor

Russians are literally mongol rape babys

oh goodness he's cute.
SAUCE!

City of London is/has been the jewish financial power, US is simply an offshoot.

A lowly commoner as yourself would not have the mental facilities to comprehend this historical fact, so you are forgiven.

ANSWER!!!!!!!!!

>(((modernizing)))

youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww

>Implying it's exclusively modern

Islam is cancer,ever since mudslimes came persia became scientifically a 0 to the left from being one of the powerhouses humanity had used since the dawn of times,before Iran there was persia and before that persia wasn't even confined to that plateu,I'm fucking sad we lost Egypt and persia to Islam and the only reason Islam is seen as anything but retarded goat fuckers is because for a few years they still had some true Persians and eastern romans amongst them,ever since human knowledge surpassed that point you never again where leading but simply barely keeping with the times,Islam ain't just a blue pill it's a supository that ensures human mediocrity into the mind,I'll go to heaven só why bother learn how to reach heaven in my lifetime...

#shotsfired

poo bringing the sikh bants

That's the worst possible way to experience Monterey

How many countries have YOU ruined in the last 500?

lol why do you say that?

>Be IRANIAN
>Claim to be from a country that hasn't existed for ALMOST A MILLENNIUM AND A HALF