ITT/Pol Why Are Europeans no longer Immigrating to The U.S No Longer?

/Pol Redpill me on why A vast majority of europeans are no longer immigrating to the U.S these days i've tried to read up on it talks about in the 1965 immigration quota acts that it made it less appealing for eu immigrants to move over to u.s But what does that even mean /Pol mainly if i can get disscussion from eu peeps be nice i'll start with my families background
>Be My family have German heritage on one side from Baden before prussian unification
>Had english on the other side of family who all came over before ww1 in late 1800s/1900s
>and a little Slovak on my fathers side

ITT So pol Eu peeps why are you no longer immigrating over here does it have to do with the 1965 quota acts are you an eu immigrant already living in u.s but browse pol??
>And POL Also found this out while doing research the U.S Gives Out Green cards in a lottery for countries with low immigration rates to the U.S Via Eu countries so pol Your thoughts ??

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationpolicy.org/article/european-immigrants-united-states
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump with pic

here have bump :)

bump

another bump

here have another :P

bump with random pic

its bretty hard you need to
1. have relatives
2. marry a girl and she will fuck you over for them gibs
3. have a million to invest
4.get a job offer which your employer couldnt find a worker for within you s a
5.be a extraordinary athlete/celebrity

another bump

ah ok so this has to do with that 65 immigration quota act i read it didn't go into specifics just said it made it harder for eu peeps to mover over here whilst more Chinese and Latin Americans have it easier that what you mean ?

well i suppose 3rd worlders have dem programs and dont get in by the book anyways

ah k the site i was looking into migrationpolicy.org/article/european-immigrants-united-states
THIS

helped some but really didn't go into too much specifics talked about the green card lottery and the 65 immigration quota act but just left my head scratching but it did mention that most modern day eu immigrants that come here are family related and not job related which weird cause i guess give some back ground my great great great grandfather came from baden germany as a beer brewer/ cartoon wagon salesmen who would sale beer from brewers on his wagon in little town PA so idk im just scratching my head as to what went wrong ya know ?

The countries that wish to emigrate to the US were put visas virtually making it unable. That are mostly eastern european countries.

but if what you listed here is true then that does make it less apealing to want to move over here you'd have to want to or try to move over here jeese and ppl wonder why all these latin americans/asians get in so easy pfft :)

well i dont think anything went wrong with european migration, you should take in only the people you need and will be useful in your country.
should have the same standards for everyone else aswell though.

yes it deters europeans who have it ok at home but 3rd worlders will just come in legally since their living standard will skyrocket anyways

illegally*
just woke up quite tired...

well it is intersting personally idk who immigrates so long as they assimulate they can retain heritage that's fine i admire my german/English heritage but it was an interesting thing that came to mind as to why Not many eu ppls immigrant on such large numbers as they used to on average we get about i think its like 65k from eu around that number yearly an interesting debate but if you'd ever want to see an revival of so called Ellis island 2.0 i guess some of the immigration laws would have to be changed and add incentive and/or just make it easier to immigrate but an interesting discussion none the less

well it seems to be quite hard i have a friend who has cousins in new york, he has a masters in economics or something and has applied for the green card lottery and jobs for about 5 years i think and no luck yet

yea i read they only give out about 55k which is peanuts in comparison so lotteries nice i guess but for the little ppl looking to ITT immigrate for job opportunities doesn't help and im not sure how applying for a green card works as compared to the lottery just read up on but from what ppl been saying on pol its a bitch a slow bureaucratic process etc idk i still have to do more reading etc but yea i have to remember i remember i looked at my grandfathers great great great papers when he came to ellis island and idk i can't remember if they called them green papers or what but seemed lie easier process then so idk interesting indeet

have another bump see if we can get others in discussion

bump bump bumpy bumper?

bump bump

bump with random pic

Heres the real reason why the europeans stopped coming:
1) They are just as free there as we are here so no reason to move.
2) Europe is a bit richer than the U.S
3) same amount of economic opprotunity there as here

that's also true but what about what he this just listed also another factor as well annon?