#DayWithoutAWoman

Hey Sup Forums, how do you plan to support women?

twitter.com/womensmarch/status/835664912877826048

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Women's_Day
fairfieldmirror.com/opinion/day-without-women-promotes-white-feminism-not-unity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>don't have to listen to woman bitch and complain for a whole day
Christmas came early this year

i will act like you dont exist and give you no attention

>tfw this teaches people that a day without women is fine

I already live every day without a woman....

I will tell them it was a roaring success and they should do it a few more times just to really hit the point home.

why do i get the feeling you are a woman?

The 8th what is that a Wednesday?

>Work productivity up 800%.

I am curious how much actual "work" a lot of women actually do.

>Hey Sup Forums, how do you plan to support women?

By taking some dumb cunts Job that just became vacant. Thanks women.

>The friendly, jovial atmosphere that existed in the workplace before women came will return, if for one fleeting moment
There's going to be so many fucking gay jokes.

;-;

Why do women choose workdays where no man would pay attention to them unless they had to

Work to de-criminalize domestic violence like Based Russia.

>woman
>on Sup Forums

Plenty of women come to Sup Forums to get off on self-deprecation as well as to be different from the other girls.

I dated a girl like that. Stupid whore. They have different masks to wear for every social situation. They don't have any single personality. Fucking dishonest whores, man

Yea if they really wanted to get attention, all of the strippers and prostitutes should refuse to work one weekend, also all of the pretty girls stay home instead of going to the bar or club. Then someone might care.

I will be doing nothing, like all men and most women.

Single college student and I make my own lunch.
>Mom is to far away

Pro: no stupid questions, I get credit for all the work I do, conduct introspection in peace

Cons: I have to get my sandwiches from Subway for a day

Good then my sisters will leave the house for a day.

that's a true redpill, brother. not many will find it. just be lucky you found it early. Aint it god damn bitter though :(

My coworkers don't seem to be the sort. I bet nothing happens.

>implying anyone on Sup Forums has a woman

that day will go by as literally any other day except there will be less "assistants" to men doing the actual jobs.

how the hell do you exist in life without that mask is beyond me. you are required to build one specifically just for applying to jobs.

in other news though you dont have to explain why some women come here, I already know why, I was more thinking about how to articulate the gut feeling that i've spotted another femanon.

>implying they won't be fired just like the Mexicans on a day without immigrants day

KEK, day without women???? PARTY!!!!

God I hope this happens like at that one restaurant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Women's_Day

Boy, how ready would i be to fire all my female employees if that were to happen here?

Pretty ready desu

I hope my wife leaves during the day.

Gives me 24 hours nag free to sit on my ass.

No, you won't, cause they would just get a sick day or paid leave for 1 day, stop lying.

hooked up with a totally redpilled self-hating jew when I visited my brother at his uni. knew we had to fuck when she mentioned kek

Well, shitgiggler, the laws here say that if you're gonna call in sick, you must have a valid reason.

Calling in sick to stay at home because of some twatter hashtag isn't one of them.

Its a bunch of commie bullshit, no wonder.

haha but when men are like that it's because they're complex and mysterious and interesting haha

God damn it, the one day I want to go to work and I'm on vacation...

women really will use any excuse they can find to skip work

Never thought I'd talk to someone else who fugged a self hating Jew.

All the oven jokes while you slap her around in bed, playing 'find the shekel' under the covers. It's the best.

Probably by fucking working like a rational human being

how would woman support men in case we decide to quit working?

really makes you think famlam

Who's he? I'd pizza the fuck out of that

Boilermakers confirmed as most red pilled job?

No women at my work, my wife is as nationalistic as me, and far more authoritarian, so no issues there.

Shut up slut

>Sup Forums not taking this opportunity to sew division in the movement

Use the shill twitter accounts you own to claim this day marginalizes female PoC. While white women on salaries can just take the day off and it makes no difference, PoC people who are largely on wages are hurt because they lose a full day of wages.

Drillers of Earth.

Just for the name.

Is like the #daywithoutimmigrants bullshit? Remember what happened then? Somebody who say isnt a fucking retard would deduce that would probably happen again

Kek bless

>he isnt a millwright
Fuck off jew

Degenerate hypocrites.

>28 years old
>never had a gf

this is normal to me

Only women think that you dumb cunt

>wife is more authoritarian
Does she choke you, and make you call her daddy when she drills your ass?

Literally no one would even notice, but I read they plan to "block roads and hold up business" which means it's not a day without women, it's a day with dumbass hivemind women keeping men from actually getting anything done.

use my hand, so nothing different from any other day

Why are women at war with men lately?

I fucking despise this whole ''GURLS RULE BOYS DROOL'' politics. It's like we're fucking children again

Nah. She's submissive to me. Taking about the political compass.

phrasing

Shut up slut

>''GURLS RULE BOYS DROOL''
that's actually true.
woman rule men. therefore they rule everything

This had me laughing quite a bit, thanks man. But seriously, don't you wish you could make goyim and gorillion jokes in front of a jew and then fuck them? Of course, if it turns out I impregnated her I will admit to my degeneracy.

>March 8th
>Day I get to fly to CA for a tradeshow
>won't have to deal with catty cunts but will be stuck dealing with surly fags on the flight who get pissy when I ask for my 7th Jack & Coke in 1st class

It's gonna be a wash, lads.

i agree.

im going to have sex with my gf.

Not one (you) for my jewish plot?

>how the hell do you exist in life without that mask is beyond me.
you either become the mask, to your core. or you stop playing games for other fools. You wouldn't understand nor do you ever need to because you're just a dumb cunt.

LMAO at these triggered little BOYS. you probably just can't handle women who are smarter than you aka ALL of us.

DayWithoutWomen is basically a day where they don't show up to work or something? So is this similar to daywithoutillegals?

What the fuck do you mean
>how do you plan to support women

Men have been supporting women since for-fucking-ever. Period. Fuck off with your stupid shit, and rename this #MostProductiveDay

Yeah they think people care. If I was the boss no call no show their asses and hire someone else.

Tits w/timestamp or GTFO, you fat pimply LARPer.

By getting to work 15 minutes early because no traffic.

>pretending to be a girl on the internet

Nothing of value would be lost then

Someone needs to make a Bro Day for March 8th.

Imagine

This is nothing but a minor inconvenience to me

I guess I'll make dinner that night for my wife? I don't know. What am I supposed to say?

fairfieldmirror.com/opinion/day-without-women-promotes-white-feminism-not-unity/

They can't even do this shit on their own? WTF?

Only half of those things are true
damn you got me

Bretty gud idea but you need to post this when all the neets with time to do that shit are online late at night.

Fat tits or pimply tits are still tits, so timestamp and pic, and NO, you cannot send Jahan tits and claim as your own.

There are rules here, simple rules that must be followed, because without them, we're not better than the niggers.

Im gonna go to a brothel in Nevada and prove them wrong

I know that feel bro

>how do you plan to support women?

I already fucking do,

I wish a nice gentleman would pay for my dinner and then gave sex with me... No homo.

Fuck man, I'm so jelly. Wish rest of America could get it in gear and just legalize prostitution.

Whu do yoy faggots post about how it will go back to the good old days? None of you were around before women in masse joined the work force. Quit acting like a hard ass and start acting like the beta basement dweller we know and love.

#daywithoutawoman
Dear God someone please take this to /r9k/
I bet you could hear the collective REEEEEE from space

I work on a naval submarine base, so I doubt I'll notice.

Same way I didn't notice any missing immigrants a few weeks ago.

i guess by getting my own coffee
thanks for nothing sluts

Have a nag-free beer and enjoy the extra spending money in my wallet.

Bosses are eagerly waiting for this day, all hoping the cunts at their workplaces do not show up, so they can legally fire them.

Should end that with "US President" and have a Hillary Feels Guy.

I didn't realise this was a ylyl thread. How the fuck did an editor read that and decide to print it anyways?

Anyone k ow if twitter shadowbans?