>6'0"
>do community work
>christian
>have 40k in savings
>no debt besides HECs (school loans)
>pay my taxes
>parents are extremely hard working and love the country
>despite all this Sup Forums will hate me because I'm Indian

Any worldview which shits on hard working members of society simply based on arbitrary fucking skin color is retarded. You're all retarded if you believe that I'm lesser simply because of my 'race'. You'd rather prefer to have degenerate white drug addicts as your members of your community and allies instead of hard working immigrants and that's why your ideology fails because it's irrational at its core.

I'm not advocating for open borders but some of the views on immigrants are simply mind-boggling and show lack of self-awareness. There are plenty of immigrants who contribute more and benefit society than a lot of whites.

People will hate you and/or be jealous of you regardless of who you are. Shut the fuck up.

POO

All those achievements and you still can't poo in loo

H8ers gon H8

I don't hate you but if you;re so great why don't you go back to India and help your people?

You can thank the whites for letting you grow up in their nations and giving you opportunities you would have only dreamed of back in pooland

>be me
spotted the redditor

Go shit in the street pajeet

People love their family more than they do random strangers, a man's ethnicity is his family. You are not part of any European's family. It's genetic we are made to prefer people genetically similar to us, it helps groups survive.

We hate you because you accomplish all this at OUR expense. Go the fuck back to India and fix your own fucking country, Pajeet. Also poo in loo

Lmfao
>ten things nearly perfect life mirin hard
>mentions he's Indian
Uncontrollable laughter and now feel better about my own life

Go back

>$40k in savings
>still have school loans

literally what the fuck are you doing? Pay those off immediately

and after all the opportunity we gave you. you and your people will still vote against our interests and the interests of western culture in MASS and when the country our ancestors built inevitably goes under you'll pack up your gear and head back to poo land without a care in the world.

This.

Stfu, and stop acting like a nigger, and by acting like a nigger, I mean complaining and acting like no one goes through life being oppressed or rejected in some way.

Why don't you do that in your own country?

LOL POO IN THE FUCKING LOO!

POO IN LOO

>indian
>engineer
>
>

That 40k in savings doesnt mean shit if youre still in debt, the borrower is slave to the lender user.

Do the Godly thing and pay your debts degenerate.

why do poo in loos feel the need to brag so much?
no one cares

WTF I LOVE POO IN LOO'S NOW

Go back to your loo, poojeet.

IN THE

>1 post by this id

What did he poo by this?

Congratulations Pajeet, but what's so shitty about your own country that you have to come to Kangaroo land? Could it be that your reason for leaving is the same reason we have for wanting to keep your kind out? Hmmmm. Really fires up my prefrontal cortex. Be as sucessfull as you want in Pooland, but you're not entitled to stay. You don't belong there.

The thing about brown people who have accomplished alot is that I immediately dismiss them as simply being a product of Affirmative Action who's skids have all been greased to get you where you are just so whatever organization you're in can check a diversity quota checkbox. If brown people really want to have any claim to dignity, they'd advocate the termination of such programs that give them such an uneven leg up to their white counterparts.

Because it's a shithole filled with his kind

>There are plenty of immigrants who contribute more and benefit society than a lot of whites.

yes, so lets infest their countries and miscegenate them out of existence.

>all these faggots sperging out telling me to go back to India when I've spent 20 years of my life here
>tfw I'm gonna start a family here while you white cucks will die as virgins still complainig about non-whites taking over your CUNTtry
stay mad LOL

high IQ'd hard working immigrants like asians need to stay or be imported in masse while low IQ welfare drug addict whites need to be euthanized imo

You seem to be forgetting something, poo. The day of the rope will commence within our lifetimes, and none of you vermin will escape it's grasp.

>civil engineer

Your country really need plumbers, but I guess beggars can't be choosers. You should go back and come up with a loo design, many rupees are waiting

Ah sorry mate but we're full, you gotta go back to India

Very original m8

Is the centrelink money sustaining your ice addiction well enough?

but first you will need to escape from mop basement.

>im indian

Go back you shitskin dog.

LOO

Sorry man you really have to go back, I don't make the rules but we are full

> skin color

Kill yourself then go back, Pajeet.

This.
Most of the pajeets at my school cheet their way through.

the only virgins are the Indians I see at the clubs trying desperately to get anything with a pulse

and failing

cause your poo and only women with scat fetish will like u

>my school
> cheet

What the fuck why are all burgers on this board such uneducated morons?

> 22 year old
> 20 years in India
> 0-2 years in Straya
> Is already this cocky towards the natives

Do you realize now why people hate you? Do you realize that racism was NEVER about IQ or money? It's the simple fact people like you are obnoxious vermin, some just smarter and richer than others.

>There are plenty of immigrants who contribute more and benefit society than a lot of whites.
There are plenty of immigrants who dont do fuck all. There are plenty of conservative immigrants who vote left wing because they want more immigration and more welfare. Its not sustainable and spreading your emotionally charged narrative to people who are tired of your bullshit is just jewish levels of pathetic. Just enjoy your time here without trying to force more immigrants on us for fucks sake.

lol i don't hate you. as long as you aren't like "WHITE PEOPLE ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH BLACC ERPERSHUN" and shit that's cool.

Indian engineer

So you are the equivalent of an US 11th grade AP physics student?

They are jealous; because even if you didn't do all that you have, you would still end up with a fit wife.

They are worried you will fuck their wives and they blame you for their own dirty, obese bodies.
The haters are envious.

You handsome devil; Embrace your superiority.

nice blog post

> 20 years of my life here

Read 'there'. Congratulations. You still did not earn your stay. Get back to poo land and see how ''successful'' you will be 'there'.

>>despite all this Sup Forums will hate me because I'm Indian
Yes.

>Any worldview which shits on hard working members of society simply based on arbitrary fucking skin color is retarded
>Arbitrary
Nigger you need to learn some basic human evolutionary psychology.

>You're all retarded if you believe that I'm lesser simply because of my 'race'
My ancestors beat yours.

>prefer to have degenerate white drug addicts as your members
They either stop being degenerate or get sterilised.

> instead of hard working immigrants
>YOU SHOULD ACCEPT ALL IMMIGRANTS BECAUSE I DID A STATISTICAL STUDY WITH A SAMPLE OF 1, THAT BEING ME, AND IM GOOD THEREFORE ALL IMMIGRANTS ARE GOOD

>because it's irrational at its core.
>Evolution is irrational
huehue

>. There are plenty of immigrants who contribute more and benefit society than a lot of whites.
Take the ratios buddy. Transform all immigrants into white people and now society is even better because in general immigrants commit more crime and whites don't.

lol does your house have plumbing OP?hahahahaasgfgsdghjkhl;jiohtyufdretcvghbjnkml,;./'p9k8

I think Sup Forums likes asians more than any other race for some reason.

> Is already this cocky towards the natives

Where exactly was he cocky towards abos?

POO
O
O

IN
N

THE
H
E

LOO
O
O

>>all these faggots sperging out telling me to go back to India when I've spent 20 years of my life here

That doesn't even make sense. You are indian, you are historically from India, therefore you go back there. Is this difficult to understand Mr. Average penis size of 4.8"?

>abos?
Abos aren't even human, you swine. Do Kangaroos count as natives too? Of course not. Pipe down.

It won't be happy families for all these mixed-race couples and their kids when the backlash takes place

Even before that, the mental health outcomes for theese half-breed kids are terrible

If you lived in your own country you woulldn't have this problem. Eat shit and fuck off.

If yo think it's just white people who hate you you're wrong at my school there were a couple Indians and they were bullied by all the races. Everyone from niggers to spics and even asians made racist jokes in their face.

So we should love you just because you're employed?

I don't understand your point

You forgot
>aussie cunt
>smells like shit
>most likely autistic judging by this post
>does annoying shit in public that white people think are weird

You realise his post is complete bullshit.

Precisely

Ouch

Kindly do the needful and revert back to your nation Pajeet. Shit skins like you are why America is going down the toilet.

How did indians get to fucking australia? I thought you guys had abbos there. Did England take some from here and just drop them off there for shits and giggles or something?

dont listen to the faggots mate. you are my countryman and if you love i australia and do right by it then australia will do right by you. bonus points if you're sikh.

fuck boat people. legal immigration only.

We should warn him about the purge, then he might understand his true home is not here

This is pasta. Under the current ShareBlue attack, we must demand contribution, or else sage, ignore or report.

C U C K
U
C
K

Not this sort of asian

> civil engineer
> graduated from HEC

pick one

Stop bitching and have some pride for your host country fucking pajeet

Calm down chang

You are an absolute cretin.

You realise our legal immigration levels are close to the highest per capita in the world -many times what the US takes per capita. You wonder why you will it takes decades to buy your own home? OP is why.

retarded libshits still ignoring the "illegal" part of it huh? Can liberals hold a political stance that ISNT based on total bullshit? I know you're aware of how fuming stupid you sound making it out be an issue of all immigrants, an do know you don't care and are just hoping to convince those even stupider than you. What I'm wondering is just about wetter you have any political positions that are based on actual reality around you and not distorted interpretations of feelings. No? I'm assuming no.

you 1488 types are living in the past. my office is full of indians and asians who have only ever kniwn australia and who are as australian as i am. so what if im of engish/welsh and austrian decent.

australia has a points based immigration system where we get the best people. india is diverse and we get mostly the rich and educated hindus or sikhs.

>cucking this hard
Wew.

Chances are OP or one of his shitskinned descendants will inevitably breed with a white woman, even if it takes 1000 years to find one willing to put up with their ugliness,curry-smell, etc. By accepting him, you're literally taking a potential white woman off the breeding market, that would have otherwise produced white offspring. Way to be 100% part of the problem, you toothless, bogan fuckwit.

Our immigration numbers are way too high to be getting quality. The pints don't favour edducation in general anyway, they favour where there is supposedly a need and that includes a lot of low skilled areas like nursing and aged care. How Australian do you think these people will ever be? How loyal are they? How do you think they will behave if we ever were engaged in total war again?

That's exactly me except I'm only 5'8

kek yes

bullshit. the readon why house prices are high is because of easy credit at low interest rates, because of spastic usa debt pushing interest rates super low.

fucking nothing to do with immigrants. we arent having kids, population growth is low, immigration is necessary but it had to be smart. as always, fuck the third worlders. bring in the rich and educated english speakers.

Trust me he is not repesentative of the average anglo-australian male. Most are very very angry about what is happening to our country.

>my office is full of indians and asians who have only ever kniwn australia and who are as australian as i am

If you yourself are a shitskin as well of course. Australians can only be white.

>where we get the best people
The problem is this applied to almost all countries evenly. Why would an engineer from Britain or USA move to Australia for? He gets paid well, with a good standard of living. Whereas an engineer from India will move to Australia in a heartbeat because of how shit it is there. So you end up with a unbalanced immigration ratio.

Also, these immigrants have children and spouses y'know? These people who don't get the point system applied to them and who will grow and have their own children and then more and more until eventually the money in a country runs out given how fucking left wing majority of immigrants are and then you get a nice race war.

>nothing to do with immigrants
What is supply and demand?

Less immigrants = less people = less demand for housing = lower prices. Do you even basic economics bro?

>bullshit. the readon why house prices are high is because of easy credit at low interest rates, because of spastic usa debt pushing interest rates super low.

>being this fucking out of touch with reality

I am a real estate investor, and you're a moron if you believe what you just spewed.

Just curious, why do you hate your own people? I can't understand your point of view at all, it's like saying Tim from down the block who lets you play his Xbox is the same to you as your own brother.

I thought australians were some of the most red pilled in the world when it comes to immigration?

SHIT IN DUNNY!!

Even Paul Keating came out a few days a go and said it has a lot to do with miigration numbers being so high.

We don't need to bring in anyone, were not a fucking sports team, we're a country that is losing all sense of identity and common values and loyalties.

Of course immigration is the main cause of the housing crisis. How can you be so ignorant. It's basic supply and demand you moron.

>fucking nothing to do with immigrants

Economic student here. You're wrong mate. Or is just coincidental that the highest areas of Asian immigration have the highest rates of housing inflation?

> immigration is necessary but it had to be smart
We need to complete revamp our culture. Get rid of no fault divorce, stop all corporations and government agencies from promoting women in the workforce and allow only men with families to vote.

fair enough. i agree with the premise that the quality could be better. and i would bar certain nationalities. no africans arabs or muslims would be a good start

'0"
Wrong. 6'0 for indians is 12345678 std deviations above the mean.
That means you are in the top 1.0x10^-36th percentile

>still hates me because I'm Indian and living in Australia
Yes, and you deserve to be hated. You aren't wanted, you aren't needed, so fuck off back to India.

Kill yourself. Also brush-up on the downfall of Rome.

basic economics

we fucking build more houses dipshit