Why is (((r/the_donald))) suddenly shilling so hard against Iran...

Why is (((r/the_donald))) suddenly shilling so hard against Iran? All of a sudden for the past few days they've had a bunch of anti-Iran posts on their top posts.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
youtube.com/watch?v=DhI8YPmTAw8&t=249s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ra-Om7UMSJc
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off

Gb2/reddit/

No you

Just as all the Trumpshills here

They will defend WHATEVER their leader says
That's why nu/pol/ is no longer Antisemitic.

trump is a good goy to israel and iran is the last stop in the plan

Because Iran is a backwards islamic shithole that hates America so much they made a holiday for it?

i'm a gay black muslim whose granddad was in auschwitz and i voted for trump

Hey Rabbi, watcha doing?

I don't like Israel either, but Israel is better than Iran by far.

they don't deserve nukes. fucking obama may have just doomed Iran by giving them nuclear materials. if they're stupid enough to not give them up we could see Iraq 2.0
they chant "death to america, death to israel" as an official chant.

we could just let them be but noooo Obama has to give them the fucking bomb. god i hate leftists so much

is it now? they have completely subverted our culture to the point of near collapse.

i though pol was smart. your all being played

I don't care if any of you are right wing or left wing. I don't see how going to war is a good idea. It would just be another Iraq situation but 10 times worse. Hundreds of thousands of American troops would die in the invasion and occupation, millions of Iranians. The Middle East would become more unstable than it already is. We would be there for decades dealing with guerrilla fighters and setting up an operational government. It would cost several trillion dollars. And all for what? Because they're not nice to us?I doubt Trump would attack Iran, but if he did he would be the worst President in US history.

Well their country is run by a bunch of crazy goatfucking clerics, which never ceases to amaze me considering that Iran is pretty much the only country in that region that isn't comprised entirely of subhumans

Iran is shit, are you retarded? Please explain how Iran is good.

They've provided and still provide us with intel about the middle east that is invaluable, we need Israel.
Israel is redpilled as fuck anyway, their immigration policies are what we need for Europe.

fucking Iran over will just mean more sand niggers coming to europe, not only that but fucking up Iran has no benefit to anyone except Israel

>everything that isn't "good" needs to get bombed

wew

keep sucking that israeli cock. we should let iran turn that place into a sheet of glass. we have no business in the middle east

War with Iran is a jewish plan
Heed my words and understand

israel has already thought of that. If they go we all go. we are hostages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Last I checked we didn't have Iranians kicking over their own graves for political brownie points.

Tell me why Israel is bad ignoring the fact that they are jewish (which isn't bad, storm weenies on here don't realize that the backbone of America was built by Jewish people, they are incredibly intelligent.)

What about that Imam that said a man's with died because of trump's travel ban

zionist. Ignored the jewish bit

Europe needs it's own Zionism.

this video explains it perfectly
youtube.com/watch?v=DhI8YPmTAw8&t=249s

Did Jews kick the graves? Or was it just Democrats trying to frame Trump supporters? Serious question

I stopped trusting r/le_donald when they started posting the "friend of coal" flairs. I honestly think there's some collusion with some coal company.

you answered your self matey

shills shill, its a shill thing, you wouldnt understand

only israel will have it goy

Because most mods sold their plebbit accounts to the IDF online propaganda program shortly after the election. True story.

نمی دنم
جموریی اسلامیی ایران خیلی خوب است :۷۷۷۷۷۷

>collusion with some coal company.

hurrr durr ya think soooo???

This. War with Iran will likely start WW3 and has nothing to do with "America First".

Likely being done to stifle the "alt-right" sentiments that were propelled during the 2016 election.

Why can't Europe be nationalist? They need it now more than ever

I wouldn't be surprised, if you have a seasoned reddit account with tons of karma you can sell it to a marketing company for a lot of money.

Keep that head shoved up your ass user.
Trump is the ultimate corporate shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ra-Om7UMSJc

How is the OP talking about war with Iran though? I thought it was just referring to how Iranian culture is shit.

Euro Mexican, you might forget that the Jews are literally spawn killing Muslims. And we all hate Muslims.

Trump told Israel some shit they don't like.

Now Israel is trying to meme a war between US and Russia

Why would a nationalist Europe/America go to war with Iran for israel's sake?

When poofter Neo Nazis will actually side with terrorist organisations like Hezbollah and defend their killing of US troops just because the US troops were on the same side as Israel you tend to alienate people from your shitty ideology.

You should probably try to understand this you piece of shit. Thx.

I don't think we are, Europe definitely.

To many kikes live here.

Gas the kikes

That is obvious, my question was if the people who did the act were Jews as you said.

/r/the_donald was started by polacks. Now it is run by Jews.

They ban any criticism of Israel.

There's screencaps of people questioning US aid to Israel when veterans are homeless and they banned it as anti-semitism.

Infiltrated because its

>reddit

>run by a jew

If (((they))) can get trump to go after iran then their objectives will be near complete

>Did Jews kick the graves? Or was it just Democrats trying to frame Trump supporters? Serious question

I highly doubt that it was neo-nazi's that kicked those graves over.

It's so stupid. It's bad optics for the movement and they gain nothing.

Either jews or anti-fa did it.

Kek, underrated

Kek, but I support getting rid of Muslim influence from Europe.

I think he should, I just think he should support the right side

You just proved him right. Sad as fuck m8. Muslims are better than Jews will ever be. Only low IQ baffoons don't understand the complexity of international Jewry. Who runs the majority of your media / Hollywood and shills anti white / pro nonwhite immigration propaganda? Pro tip: it's not muslims.
I have no problem with goat fucking sand niggers if they stay in their lands. But the kike is fucking with them via Israel and pushing them into the west via lobbying and leftist propaganda

>provide us with intel

>as you said
I'm a different burger. I haven't heard of a single report as to who kick over the tombstones, or who is making the prank calls to synagogues, yet pic related type articles are coming out regardless.

Fucking jews.

the donald is the kike wing of the new right

ignore everything they do, or study this

nobody wants a desert violent death squad besides those who feel too close to such people

who are not our fucking problem here in the US

It's obviously not the NatSoc's handywork, but I highly doubt it was Jews who would do that to themselves, because it is a highly sensitive subject for us.

yeah ... uh... fight it yourself bud

ITT: the right eats itself

>Jews aren't bad
>they built America
Top fucking kek. Jesus Christ, you're either a Jew or an idiot.

If we hadn't have pulled out of Iraq it would have had a huge positive impact.

Of course the jews would subvert the security council and build nukes

people who want to fight Iran in order to protect Hollywood's anti-white interests are not "right wing"

they are Jews

that is a group which spans every side of things

has nothing to do with left/right

you're a Western European? reminder that Jews have worked to destroy your countries

this isn't your problem. at all. none of Jewish problems are you problem. it's like some person in the Congo having trouble finding a banana, irrelevant. it's all irrelevant. ignore it all.

>israel dindu nuffin, greatest ally

Per population they make up the most of what made America great in the first place. We were a center of technological and social breakthrough. We've lost our way but the jewish continue to work hard. They are the ideal minority, same with Asians.

Sorry, did not see you have a different ID.
But because of my experience with jews (and since I am one) I just cannot understand why would a believer Jew will do that to his fallen.

Their national anthem is basically 'Death to America'

Fuck Iran

Why is Sup Forums suddenly filled with people who know what's happening at /reddit/ ?

tfw deep state is so deep that its deep in plebbit too.

I don't give 2 fucks what Israel did.

This is not a justification to support anti-Israel groups killing US troops go fuck yourself.

I would just as easily execute traitors like you as I would any shitskin.

Jews run Hollywood and much of the anti-Western educational system

They are why we're in this bind to begin with

If they want alliance they'd best back the fuck off 100% and call of their fucking shills

Or else they get nothing from us, AT ALL

I'd rather defend the Chinese who are the sworn enemy of the fucking US at this point, or even North Korea than work with Israel

And I honestly WISH I could like Israel. It's just not gonna be taking place with how things are now

Obvious as fuck

I suppose every voice matters, no?

This is the most pressing question desu

To be fair, American has been controlled by evil satanic pedophile jews up until recently. The iranians knew.

lol tottaly not related r-r-ight guys
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

See picture of Iran pre-1970.
See picture of Iran current year.
Spot the difference.

This is our future if we do nothing. Islam needs to be eradicated off the face of the Earth.

Why the fuck would European Americans who the Jews have basically fought tooth and nails to destroy waste their time worrying about the plight of Israel and their desert concerns?

It's as fundamentally inherently irrelevant to us as the concerns of Nigerians or Chileans. Meaningless.

FUCK OFF

>oy spend 1 trillion dollars on this country rather than improve domestic infrastructure

Why are you such a cuck for the military industrial complex? Iraq was a mistake, it cost us at least a trillion and it collapse as soon as we left. A complete fucking failure, for us at least, it was a great success for Israel as they wanted Saddam gone.

Are Israelis and American/Western Euro Jews really the same, though? I don't see a lot of similarities other than religious backgrounds.

Out of touch successful people run hollywood, jews are just more successful on average. I hate the "just a coincidence" meme, but it is just a coincidence.

Great.

Another fucking Neo-Con adventure in the M.E. to help out Israel.

Thanks Trump, you lying cunt.

It's a mildly backwards sorta Islamic, sorta shithole that hates America and does absolutely nothing to Americans.

Meanwhile, in Saudi Arabia...

>why would a jew false flag in order to shut down anti-semitism?

My question is why does 80% of the Jews here in America vote Dmeocrat?

Is there an ongoing civil war between Israeli Jews and Globalist Jews that I don't know about?

I promise you I want to support Israel. I'd love to.

It's just that they don't seem to want to love anyone else.

Who give a fuck about Israel honestly? bigger fish to fry right now

In Saudi Arabia they tie a rope around your neck and hang you by crane if you're gay, as well. The extremer islamists don't even use a rope, they just take a bladed edge and begin cutting along the neck until your head is detached.

It's not an Iranian thing; it's a Muslim thing.

I get the false flagging concept, but the way they did it if far too sensitive for Jews.

>I would just as easily execute traitors like you as I would any shitskin.
In what way is putting America first traitorous? I never claimed we need to suck Iran's dick, but neither should we suck Israels dick. In fact, god forbid we shouldn't anyone countries dick.

>Who give a fuck about Israel honestly? bigger fish to fry right now
Every Christian, Muslim, and Jew in the world that considers it an incredibly holy site, if not THE holy site for their respective religions.
To some people, this is more important than anything else.

Replace Iran with "Muslim countries" and it makes a lot more sense.
Reddit is fucking retarded.

It's amazing how swiftly and dramatically Sup Forums has changed it's tune on Iran and Israel.

Seriously, just a few months ago the overwhelming majority of posts were applauding Iran (along with Syria and Russia) for standing up to Israel and the (((neoliberal establishment))). Then Trump goes good goy and now it's all "death to Iran", "israel is the lesser of two evils", "better bomb them before they get nukes". You're being fucking played.
Yes, they chant death to America more often than Hillary shits her diaper but that's only because the (((neoliberal establishment))) have been fucking them raw for decades. Iranians don't hate the American people, they hate the (((American))) elite that have been endlessly intervening in their domestic politics, humiliating them on the world stage and shutting down any attempt to establish economic security without selling out their nation's future.

I can't wait to see Israel either not do anything or gets fucked by Iran

Trump truly did a number on this place

>My question is why does 80% of the Jews here in America vote Dmeocrat?
Same reason why most Asians vote democrat. The left has successfully taken over the media and school systems. They hammer it into their heads from the moment they are born that white people are inherently racist and republicans are the party of whites. I'm more concerned over the fact that so many whites vote democrat, despite their anti white positions.

pincer movement

Because it's been bought and payed for by various groups since it first blew up. Likely PACs buying upvotes and bots shilling specific items for some Kosher Konservative agenda.

If you go on there you can see shifts in the content and what is being upvoted, stickied and promoted. The message on there has been diluted to the point where the closest thing to a redpill you are likely to find is DR3 crap or stuff about the Left being hypocritical.

I could just as easily see it being done by non-jews who wants to stamp out the anti-semitism, but there is very little chance it's not a false flag.