Chinese janitor in San Francisco earns $270,000 in one year

Chinese janitor in San Francisco earns $270,000 in one year.

>Last year, Liang Zhao Shang, working for San Francisco’s Bay Area Rapid Transit System made $270,000. Most of it came from benefits and $162,000 in overtime.

Holy shit, chinese janitors earn more than white lawyers and bankers.
Whites BTFO.

Source: washington post

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/on-small-business/wp/2017/02/27/a-bart-janitor-made-270000-in-a-year-and-some-people-are-wondering-why/
sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/Billions-of-dollars-flow-to-SF-s-army-of-city-9188428.php
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4198548/California-metro-janitor-250K-caught-not-working.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link: washingtonpost.com/news/on-small-business/wp/2017/02/27/a-bart-janitor-made-270000-in-a-year-and-some-people-are-wondering-why/

holy shit

Meanwhile a Sup Forums janitor earns nothing.

The Chinese : The most Jewish race without being Jewish.

>“People are not raising their hands and saying,’I want some of that overtime.’ Mr. Zhang has said yes, he’s worked hard, he’s completed his assignments, so I stand by the work he’s done,” Aguilera said.

you gwailoes are too lazy!

assuming it's not a thieving cheating gook kike, then pic related

lel

More alarming is the part that says 49 other transit janitors made over 100k

>More alarming is the part that says 49 other transit janitors made over 100k
This should come as no shock then.

>Unskilled worker uses hardwork and dedication to make way more bank than people "privileged" with expensive educations
Friendly reminder that the most of the poor are poor because they are lazy and undeserving.

So when the illegal Mexicans leave, the Chinese will take their place and do the jobs that Americans don't want to do.

BUILD THAT WALL.

that's just how overtime works with city/state jobs; like cops in the port of LA/Dong Beach make around 70k a year, but if you look at their actual pay its 140-160k because they all work overtime.

That's nothing Italians can do a full shift at the docks without even showing up

build that railroad, oriental

t. 1900

Kek I'm a transit janitor too making 70k before OT

Easiest job ever

>$162,000 in overtime

Good for him. It shows that he's a hard-working man. Am I supposed to dislike him because he's not white?

wtf why can't I save this?

Actually it's just because SF is fucking retarded. They pay public employees ridiculous amounts of money for every job. You can work a 40 hour week and make $100,000 driving a bus

sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/Billions-of-dollars-flow-to-SF-s-army-of-city-9188428.php

Actually, tv crews captured him entering a closet and then coming out 15 hours later

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4198548/California-metro-janitor-250K-caught-not-working.html

Surely an industrious people.
He woulda been working 20hrs a day so good on him. He deserves every penny

Well I'm white and jobless. Looks like it's time to pick up a mop and broom and get a job. Cleaning up doodoo and vomit doesn't seem so bad if I can make that kind of money.

Kek. They can also collect 2 pension checks while living in another country

>Am I supposed to dislike him because he's not white?
Hey guize I'm not like those other Sup Forumslacks.
kek, government employees in a nutshell.
>we need these immigrants to do the hiding in a closet that Americans won't

White privilege does exist

He was also a sack of shit taking advantage of completely fucking retarded bosses. The guy was caught on camera just sitting in supply rooms for hours on end.

did anyone actually read it?
apperently this guy did

Doesnt matter, he deserves every penny because of white oppression.

I fucking know. I'm jobless 28 yearold living with my bitchy mom and my depressed asshole dad and I hate myself. I'd rather be shoveling shit if I would get paid 100k. I'm going to look into these public city jobs in SF but I have almost no job experience.

>still completed his daily to-do list
holy shit I want to be a janitor. literally just do the minimum and then dick around on your phone for ten hours and GET PAID.

Chinese are fucking sneaky like ninjas man

If you're willing to work hard it's pretty easy to get a job at Fed Ex or UPS doing package handling. The turnover rate is high because it's extremely hard and fast paced work and the pay isn't all that great but the advantage is the benefits are amazing and you can eventually start driving if you're a good worker. UPS drivers average over $30 per hour.

>$270,000 in one year
>Most of it came from benefits
>Bay Area
Okay, so that puts him as barely scraping the bottom of middle class. Not sure what the big deal is.

>BART has never investigated Zhang's time cards, despite him earning more than $705,000 between 2012 and 2015

Haha holy shit. White cucks are literally paying this chinese guy's ungodly salary

Nah, on /r/thedonald we have to heap endless praise on any non-white that isn't robbing a store or raping people.
How else will we make the left like us?

>/Dong Beach
kek

gay broadway, checking in

source?

Maybe if he worked faster he woulnt work all that overtime.

i could literally do this for a year and then take the next nine off

Didn't read it actually. Heard about it on Anthony Cumia's show a few days ago.

Sounds good I need benefits

He's padding his pay sheets.

its in the fucking article

ah

>click triangle
>hide post
Gone.

literally nothing wrong with taking advantage of government worker desk jockeys incompetence

Yeah in Asian cultures, it's not how efficient you work or even how hard you work, it's how hard you appear to be working. They'd literally rather you take 30 hours to do a 10 hour job.

What company lets their janitor work that much overtime?

no shit, if you're working 17 hours a day at cleaning up area's you work very slow

TPBP

hardworking chinese + 90hour weeks + health + dental + vacation/PTO unused + other shit they could give in benefits, Hell the man probably got free cleaning supplies and toilet paper.

Uh Alex I'll take "the government" for $270,000 dollars

What the rice-nigger OP left out is that most of that overtime was spent sleeping in a closet and the janitor is facing charges for fraud.

.22 to the back of the knee, send him back to the mainland to live his life as a crippled beggar.

It was 2 hours out of 17

Still should be fired, but you don't need to make shit up user

Kek

I like your style

Unfortunately, Liang's studio apartment in the Tenderloin costs $25,000/month.

>BART
He deserves it for having to mop up nigger stink and AIDS blood all day.

[distant paper shuffling in IRS headquarters]

>$270k for mopping
>all paid by taxpayers
I would literally move out of the city/state on principle alone. Half of SF is homeless and pic related makes a quarter mil

Pretty sure a high end San Francisco lawyer can make more than that on one case and a top banker trades more than that in an hour and maybe takes a month to make that in commission.

I'd rather firebomb the building than pay that guy 270k

That's tax dollars at work, and that is unsustainable for the Cali economy. I imagine this is why so many Cali towns go bankrupt. There has to be balance in the gives, and gets, and anything beyond that, is against the laws of nature, where everything finds balance. The human species thinks it can disrupt this cosmic equaling, but ultimately, it is just storing up energy against itself, and when the fault mutters, the end is nigh.

Apparently a lot of these guys just sleep in closets all day

people wonder why our country is failing/in debt

DELETE

>DELETE
come on now, I know they at least let you do that much yourself

Unskilled railway labourer here. I make $120,000 a year