Race mixing is fine as long as it's not with someone whose origin is from a red nation

Race mixing is fine as long as it's not with someone whose origin is from a red nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
sec-ed.co.uk/news/mixed-race-children-at-greater-risk-of-mental-health-issues/
metro.co.uk/2015/07/03/mixed-race-people-taller-and-smarter-study-says-5277767/
youtube.com/watch?v=hW7Eqsd9Z7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

race mixing is NOT fine

Why do you say that?

Tfw dumb Australian with 98 IQ

>Germany
>IQ of or above 100

Race mixing is saying a fuck you to your race and family.
"lol but look these females so hot lololol so worth ruining my family tree forever!"
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
sec-ed.co.uk/news/mixed-race-children-at-greater-risk-of-mental-health-issues/

>Sweden
>IQ of or above 100

Race mixing is only bad when niggers are in the mix.

Exhibit A: Brazil

I am an arab ex-muslim with a white fiancé. By US definition, our children will not be mixed race, just white.

>implying

We have many dumb niggers who lower the average.

You obviously didn't look at the link, jewish shill. Race mixing is not bad because "50% nigger" or only because their genes are "inferior". It's because it just fucks the body and mind of the race mixed person making them shorter, with sometimes weird facial structures and making the risk of mental health issues way higher.
See, for example, Elliot Rodger.

How the fuck is New Zealand in the green?

Why is Norway and Denmark's IQ lower than 100?

Whatever you say favela monkey.

New Zealand isn't even a real country how the fuck is their IQ that high

Whatta fuckin dimb cunt?

You wanna fucking go? I was too supreme for this world.

No racemixing is not fine in any circumstances and i can tell you that since i come from a mixed country.

All the maori just wagged school that day.

Nice argument.
Maybe you should stop being such a retarded child and accept that race mixing is always wrong instead of just saying it is right sometimes because it is and spouting out random insults when proven otherwise instead of disproving them.
I might be a favela monkey but you are the one acting like
pic

all the chinese citizens.

You just wanna fuck gooks and need Sup Forums's approval.

love between two people trumps any spooky notion of race. and I don't mean degenerate casual sex that ends with a single mother

>It's because it just fucks the body and mind of the race mixed person making them shorter,
Didn't say it makes them shorter

>with sometimes weird facial structures
link didn't say that either

>and making the risk of mental health issues way higher.
Link said they may struggle to find identity. If identity is based off color of skin, that's a fragile and worthless identity.

Mixed race people are less prone to genetic diseases.

Mixed race people have a larger gene pool and therefore tend to get the best of both worlds in terms of looks, intelligence, health, etc.

Obvious troll but I'll ask anyway.

If the reason not to go for a red country, is that they have a low IQ on average. Is it OK to racemix with someone from a yellow+ country that's retarded? And is it wrong to racemix with someone from an orange- country who's IQ is 110+? Does Sup Forums completely fail to understand bell curves?

I'm going to fuck gooks regardless.

Fills good tah be smartah thun the restadar world!!

The final redpill is Nipponese women

>Mixed race people have a larger gene pool and therefore tend to get the best of both worlds in terms of looks, intelligence, health, etc

Proof that I'm perfect

t. abo

>yolo the post
Of course you are not going to end a 20 year long marriage because you just got aware of how race mixing is bad. But you still can avoid a mixed race relationship from starting.
They didn't mention that it makes them shorter and have weird facial structures, but you can still use google. Other than that both of them say it makes the risk of mental health issues way higher.
Let me test you for a bit, is it ok to racemix with jews?
Damn I love some dirty jewish pussy, jewish woman are the best.

>Race mixing is fine as long as it is between Whites and Asians

fixed it for you bro

*for whites

t. Jew w superior IQ

>this one retard called op is literally Sup Forums

Speaking in generalities to save time. Obviously don't race mix with retards.

I'm mixed half Chinese and half White. Worked out pretty well for me and my siblings.

dont go on a gun rampage

>But you still can avoid a mixed race relationship from starting.
not if you love them

>I've impregnated multiple African and Arab girls
I'll continue advancing my race-mixing agenda until we all look vaguely Blasian.

How many diseases do you have?

Please don't, the world doesn't need beige people. They wont be good at anything.

>Race mixing is fine as long as it's not with someone whose origin is from a red nation.

what about australian aboriginals?

>Arab
Okay

>African
Please Stop

>t. 8 gorillion

Hapa master race is going to put you people in camps.

None. That's the beauty of virgins.

>Obviously don't breed with retards
FTFY

Abos are a definite no. Worse than Sub-Saharan blacks. Like I mentioned in a previous post, speaking in generalities to save time. No abos, and no niggers from North or South America.

>love on sight exists
That proves you are right and I'm wrong.

>They didn't mention that it makes them shorter and have weird facial structures, but you can still use google.
There are genes that control height and they're independent from race. Although some races are shorter, mixing races doesn't make someone shorter. I'm mixed and I'm 6'3", taller than both of my parents and all of my grandparents. My siblings are both taller than our parents too. If you think mixing races makes people shorter you need to go back to 5th grade and read about the genetic experiments with pea plants.

>Other than that both of them say it makes the risk of mental health issues way higher.
They define mental health as "trouble finding identity". That's not a mental health issue. Second, I don't struggle with that, and I know quite a few mixed people and none of them struggle with that. We just don't care as much about race as most people.

>Let me test you for a bit, is it ok to racemix with jews?
Why not.

>Damn I love some dirty jewish pussy, jewish woman are the best.
To each his own.

no its bad because all inferior nigger genes need to be exterminated

>muh feelings
That's why you live in a favela

>my ancestors raped a gorillion slave niggers of the worst kind, criminals in their own land. And now it backfired.
>That's why you shouldn't racemix with decent, non-nig races which might very well be smarter than you

her hand eye coordination indicates near genius IQ and the lewd picture a burning desire for pure nordic aryan semen.
10/10 would rescue from communism

>Abos are a definite no. Worse than Sub-Saharan blacks.

i dont know if theyre worse. they are less murderous and more stupid. still, like you said, a definite no.

White guys are always going to race mix. So lets just do it with only the higher races, ok?

I want to eat her defecation, if you catch my drift.

Should I ask my gf to take an IQ test (not internet test) before getting married and having children with her, Sup Forums?
My IQ is 131.

So are the myths true that if I travel to some chink country and have a kiwi ascent I will be the manliest man in the country and will have hordes of attractive chink women chasing me down the streets?

blacks are the worst imo. they are the most genetically divergent and they chimpout the most. From what I've heard abos just sniff petrol and play sick beats on the didgeridoo.

Thats rich coming from a poly

>understanding how mirrors work
>genius
Kill yourself

You should be able to tell if she is smart without one.
All asian women are programmed to seek white men, but they probably don't know enough english to care about the accent.

i still think the iq scores of china and nk are bull shit, aren't they only taken from the richest areas

They're cherry-picked. The average Chinese or Korean isn't that smart.

To be completely honest with you, from experience, some asian women definitely do have a fetish for different kinds of foreigners. Even pakis manage to score sometimes. But not all.

If you want to make sure all asian women drool over you, drive a Ferrari

>>love on sight exists
who said anything about that?

Well, what about Japanese koreans and Asian americans then? They have pretty much the same IQ.

I've never looked at a mirror for more than a few seconds in my life you feminine cunt

Mixed race people taller and smarter:
metro.co.uk/2015/07/03/mixed-race-people-taller-and-smarter-study-says-5277767/

OK where da white bitchz at

>mental health issues
That's because they haven't embraced Asian Aryanism yet
youtube.com/watch?v=hW7Eqsd9Z7c

people who come from over seas tend to be very smart since it's the only way they're allowed in regardless of where they come from

Aren't turkish women hot enough?

>Mixed race people taller
There's a super hot japanese white hapa in my class and she's pretty tall (i'm taller). She says she doesn't get it from either parent.

Why chinese and koreans have such a high average IQ? Why they like japanese, lol?

you may be right. you rarely have to worry about abo gangs, just the abo kids in cities that try and act like tough cunts with their mates. they think they're untouchable and always instigate chimp out behaviour when there's a group, but individuals by themselves won't say a fucking word.

If you're gonna do the eugenics thing, why not put a modern spin on it? Get her to take a 23andme test (better yet, do it together) and look at the raw data. Check for any genetic conditions, check for genes relating to cognitive ability, check for the slut gene (long variants of DRD4), and any other behavioral genes you might be concerned about. And again, do the same for yourself.

Not saying you should look for the perfect woman before reproducing, but you'll be aware of any dealbreakers and also could take the results into consideration when deciding how many kids to have.

so japan and south korea just happen to be smart but all the chinese IQ score are lies? Doesn't make sense. Its just communism that makes china seem dumb.

>ALL of America Yellow
>ALL of asia GREEN
>ALL of cuck europe GREEN

Are they loud and annoying like blacks? Do they have an extremely inflated ego and a complete lack of introspection?

Only greenfags should be allowed to breed

They are obsessed with getting married having children and shit.

not usually. you're more likely to be called a "white cunt/dog" because thats all they know how to say. when you look at them they'll get their mates to blindside you with weak punches before running off. usually not smart enough to take your possessions.

the adults are usually all lazy alcoholics spending time walking around shopping centres looking for change.

Arabs are white anyways

>From what I've heard abos just sniff petrol and play sick beats on the didgeridoo.

abos are very criminal. they are about 2 or 3% of the population but something like 30% of incarcerations in australia. they dont commit as much murder as africans though. and all abos in the cities are very mixed. many are more irish than abo but call themselves "black".

It's probably false but who cares? China is huge. Do you plan to find a bride in the middle of fucking Tibet? Or in the border with Pakistan? If not, you're good to go.

That's good, you dummy.

They will cuck you anyways.

REEEEE I want a cute Mediterranean waifu

Thank you, friendo. My future husband and I will make many white children!

669,900 (or 3 per cent of the total population) according to ABS in 2013.

28% of AUS prison population is aboriginal.

i think the mixed thing is definitely a thing in the eastern states. you get to claim all those wonderful centrelink priviledges despite being 1/8th abo. seen plenty of white looking women yelling on TV about aboriginal issues just cause.

WA doesn't mix the aboriginal population much. look at the recent-ish chimp out of that kid in kalgoorlies death.

Regression to the mean. Selecting for intelligence over a few generations would see results, but a single exceptional individual's children are more likely to be retarded than monoracial children.

t. most race mixed country in the world

How hard would it be for a foreigner to bang Turkish hotties? And how likely is it that I would get jihad'd if I tried?

all women are
Those peoples aren't even ethnically chinese. I wasn't talking about them. They probably do have a lower IQ than han chinese. But they make up a small percent of the population of china.
>Do you plan to find a bride in the middle of fucking Tibet?
tfw no tibetan gf descended from the inner earth hyper-civilization that Himmler tried to find in vain

>669,900

fuck. through our taxes we are paying 669,900 abos just to be alive. what are they giving back to the country? a couple of dot paintings and a smoking ceremony here and there. great. real value for money.

japan and korea are first world so the entire populations would have access to good education and also aisan culture which focuses on hard work would help