Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

murder is a sin and crusaders are all in hell if christianity is true

You're no true European.

Religion is literally pre-packaged conservatism for nigger-tier pseudo-intellectuals..

War isn't murder, read some Thomas Aquinas.

Hey rabbi

Reminder not to be like Sweden.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a hildawg board and no amount of /r/ donald raids will change that.

Engoy arguing with Drumpflets , enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the political knowledge of a illiterate redneck. Enjoy them fail and again. This is because you are more progressive than them, and you will always be.

I'm with her.

>Jesus hated Jews so his created his own religion which turned out to be exactly like Judaism, except he'd be a prophet
>Totally wasn't a populist and political move
Of course he'll hate the people going after him, faggot. Hating the Jews doesn't validate your religion, otherwise we'd all be Muslims.
>Martin Luther hated the Jews, therefore Protestantism is valid
Read point above.

Christianity was the downfall of the Roman empire and the will be the downfall of the occidental empire in the next few decades.
Have fun.

Canada should be range banned

>what is the Byzantine Empire
>Christian and lasted 1000 years after Rome

>he believe the atheism fairy exploded nothing into everything for no reason and had it magically form sentient life

Hi /Reddit.

You really gonna post this retarded shit every couple hours? Work on getting Brexit done, then bore us with this shitpost.

Nice strawman, almost sjw-tier shit user.

>Roman Empire
>Byzantine Empire
>Same thing
wut?
You're missing a key point of reasoning here. I am not saying Christian nations will always fall, I'm saying Christianity was the reason why the Roman Empire and the Occidental Empire fell.

>Christianity caused the fall of the Roman Empire

Atheists are literal children. Firstly, the Roman Empire lives on in spirit as the Catholic Church, whose founders can trace their route back to the turn of the millennium. Secondly the idea that Christianity caused or significantly contributed to the fall of the Western Empire has long since been rejected by modern historians. It clearly wasn't a significant factor, since while the Western Empire collapsed, the equally (or even more) Christian Eastern Empire continued for another 1000 years without collapsing and without any "Dark Age".

I wonder sometime if fedoras are just unaware of history, or wilfully dishonest.

Does anyone else think it would be great if we formed some kind of Christian militia to go to these hot spots and help the civilians? I'm not talking about going there and going to the front lines right away, but simply going to where there are civilians and helping with evacuations, supplies, medical needs, while also being heavily armed for their protection and ours. It would avoid the unfortunate implications that a "crusade" would have with the public, while also allowing us to help kill a few hajis and stabilize the middle east a little bit.

Roman Empire fell because of western barbarians and other factors, like terrible emperors. It had nothing to do with Christianity. If Christianity was the cause, the east empire wouldn't have lasted so long.

But that's fundamentally untrue. Conflict over land caused the collapse of the Western Roman Empire and the waves of invasions and raiding that followed it. Without the larger economy and administrative infrastructure of the Empire to sustain them, trade systems, large public works and educational systems all collapsed, contracted into local versions or died out in western Europe. And waves of invasions by various Germanic peoples, Avars, Moors, Magyars and Vikings made mere survival a higher priority than things like preserving books or maintaining road systems.

Aside from being a fedora tipping faggot why do you think Christianity caused the fall of Rome? And are you saying that the Eastern Roman Empire didnt exist?

This. The Roman Empire had an absolutely terrible succession system, and a governmental system that was good for expanding but terrible for holding on to those lands in times of peace.

Atheism isn't the problem. They don't reproduce.
Islam is the problem.

awww whats wrong christcuck

did you get smashed o 8pol?

did you lose your mod on 4pol that kept deleting the kek threads?

youre gona lose

no matter how many bots you shits post pol will never be a christian board ever

Christianity is one of the most useful religions. Even if I don't waste time on it, I do support it as a cultural facet.

Lol pretty much. This place is leddit 2.0, get fucking used to it cause it's never going back.

Lol, you must be new here fedora faggot. Here's your home.
>Reddit
Get the fuck out and don't come back.

>youre gona lose

nice argument. I can see why reddit finds this place appealing, same level of discourse.

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

Look at kek.

Why do you think the elites use ancient pagan rituals, they know their power and think we have forgotten. We are here to take that power back through any means.

Christianity has been abudected by jewish propaganda and globalist media, it's time to evolve and remember the old ways THAT THEY STILL USE.

This is war the better technology will prevail, you adopt the strategy of the enemy if that strategy is better than yours.

Wake up brothers.

They don't reproduce, but as atheism is a Jewish invention it turns men into beta cucks.

Attached is voting intention by belief. Notice how atheists and Jews are virtually identical.

If you allow people to think that atheism is acceptable you get moral degradation, communism, identity politics, etc. Things that directly enables Islam.

You should fight the enemy within with the same vigour that you fight the enemy without.

You might get faggots replying to this post saying 'hurr well I'm a red pilled atheist I voted for Trump', well how is that any different from Abdul from Syria saying 'I'm not like those other muslims, I'm moderate'? Stereotypes exist for a reason, and evidence dictates atheists are social poison.

Amen

Christ prevails in the end. Christ smote and broke the old gods of Egypt, INCLUDING Kek. God, who is Christ, stands in terrible judgment of all the pagan deities and entities.

Any follower of pagan gods will meet with their same end, to be cast into darkness and fire.

Repent.

REPENT.

>you gon lose

Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad

Literally not even a fucking argument nor validates anything you say.

christ = bluepill faggot

your entire argument against atheism is that it isn't fashionable or "cool". think about that for a second and realize how pathetic that sounds. you don't address any of the valid arguments against christianity and instead go to "lol reddit" "lol atheist fedora" territory. this is equivalent to a SJW crying out "RACYST" to everything.

> Christian West: Conquered almost the whole world. The beauty of the white race was the world standard. The white man was feared by their wives. There were almost no gays. The family was regarded as sacred. Westerners control Muslim Nations.

> Secular West: Getting cucked by mudslimes. BLACKED. White Women falling in love for niggers and sandniggers. Full of beta men. Muslims control various Western cities.

Red pill me on why Atheism is not a Jewish invention to turn Westerners into miserable cucks.

I was responding to an inane post with an inane post. Read the response I replied to, and tell me you think that deserves anything more.

This is you.

Dude a large part of Sup Forums has always been right wing sjw rhetoric.

Amen.

>Jewsus Cuck
>A C U C K child due to Mary's getting dicked by a Jewish noble.
>Tried to overthrow Roman Rule by civil disobedience.
>got rekt.
>Due to Roman tolerance let Christians into Rome.
>Cross Jews sabotaged Romans.
>Roman Emperor had to pander to them.
Christians are MUSLIMS 1.0.

FALSE

kek is pagan look at he accomplished

Christ was never agaisnt old idols, he himself worshipped the old idol of the Jews the god of the jews and even called him his father.

Christ has value has a MAN, he is called the son of MAN. He has value for what he stood for, he stood for his values till painful death.

UNDERSTAND dont follow blindly

It is taboo in our society to criticize a persons religious faith... these taboos are offensive, deeply unreasonable, but worse than that, they are getting people killed. This is really my concern. My concern is that our religions, the diversity of our religious doctrines, is going to get us killed. I'm worried that our religious discourse- our religious beliefs are ultimately incompatible with civilization.

A three-day-old human embryo is a collection of 150 cells called a blastocyst. There are, for the sake of comparison, more than 100,000 cells in the brain of a fly. The human embryos that are destroyed in stem-cell research do not have brains, or even neurons. Consequently, there is no reason to believe they can suffer their destruction in any way at all. It is worth remembered, in this context, that when a person's brain has died, we currently deem it acceptable to harvest his organs (provided he has donated them for this purpose) and bury him in the ground. If it is acceptable to treat a person whose brain has died as something less than a human being, it should be acceptable to treat a blastocyst as such. If you are concerned about suffering in this universe, killing a fly should present you with greater moral difficulties than killing a human blastocyst.

Perhaps you think that the crucial difference between a fly and a human blastocyst is to be found in the latter's potential to become a fully developed human being. But almost every cell in your body is a potential human being, given our recent advances in genetic engineering. Every time you scratch your nose, you have committed a Holocaust of potential human beings.

>convinced athiest

Literally the single most retarded thing on earth.

>HUR HUR YOU CAN'T PROVE GOD'S EXISTENCE BECAUSE SCIENCE
>BUT YOU CAN TOTALLY DISPROVE THE EXISTENCE OF GOD BECAUSE SCIENCE

I also never understood why athiests always say "well science hasn't proved god". SCIENCE IS TO DO WITH THE NATURAL WORLD. God is purely supernatural. Even if all data pointed to the existence of a God, science would not be able to make that conclusion because it's not of nature.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

thank you for perfectly illustrating my point le enlightened 12 year old crusader of justice

None of that happened.
>Mary was a virgin
>Jesus said obey the authorities, "render unto Cesar what is Ceaar's"
>Romans persecuted Christians
>Roman fell to barbarians much later
Read a book, this is just embarrassing.

>Christianity was the downfall of the Roman empire

Mate Christianity was adopted well after Roman was in a death spiral. Rome fell because of multiculturalism.

You are mistaken, and whatever power the old gods and devils have promised you will only come to ashes in the end.

Christ is both man and God. As a man, he completed mankind's debt to God. As God, he redeemed mankind, and by his sacrifice all men may have life eternal.

Christ doesn't just call God his father, God IS his Father. God is the Father, Christ is the Son, the love between them is the Spirit. They are one God in three Persons, mystically a single entity in a way that exceeds human comprehension.

What is also beyond comprehension is the joy of union with God. "No eye has seen, nor ear has heard, what God has ready for those who love him." There is happiness in a billion places in the world, but only in God is there joy. Come experience peace and love beyond all measure. Do not be afraid.

Dude kek is a meme, Trump won the election running a smart campaign. I was shitposting earlier said the world was flat and got quads. It doesn't mean anything, stop being so autistic.

>three-day-old human embryo is a collection of 150 cells called a blastocyst. There are, for the sake of comparison, more than 100,000 cells in the brain of a fly. The human embryos that are destroyed in stem-

It's not about what it is. It's about what it has the potential to be. Left uninterrupted an embryo will become a human. To kill the embryo will erase the humans existence. It's not a difficult concept to understand.

Also, (((Sam Harris))) is moderately intelligent at best.

Mate he wasn't even arguing against atheism. He was explaining how society rejected it. You are fucking autistic.

This idea gets me hard.

>Nose scrapings gave the potential to become living, breathing humans.

This guy is a troll, right?

>5000 years of history claiming Judea as homeland.
>Christcuck says not true.
Explain Solomons temple, the Jewish defense of Masada, and the Jewish Diaspora.

Mohammed was according to some Haddiths actually ginger funnily enough I've heard.

Amen.

Amen. Thank you in your diligence for making these threads OP.

troll or not he is namefagging on Sup Forums so that alone should tell you all you need to know about him.

It's actually a really difficult concept to understand, because it makes no goddamn sense.

The media would spin it to be a bloody crusade and then we'd be bombed by are anti-Christian governments all the while they'd train and supply Islamic militants to combat us, lad.

>Mary a virgin.
>a married woman.
>Jesus advocated to "turn the other cheek" an insult of civil disobedience.
>Christians attacked temples, destroying idol's and refusing the emperor.
>Undermineing the Empire and aiding rebellions.
YOU read a book, besides the KJB.

When considering the truth of a proposition, one is either engaged in an honest appraisal of the evidence and logical arguments, or one isn't. Religion is one area of our lives where people imagine that some other standard of intellectual integrity applies.

The problem with religion, because it's been sheltered from criticism, is that it allows people to believe en masse what only idiots or lunatics could believe in isolation.

You are using your own moral intuitions to authenticate the wisdom of the Bible - and then, in the next moment, you assert that we human beings cannot possibly rely upon our own intuitions to rightly guide us in the world.

What difference is there in killing a 3 month old featus, or a new born? From the child's point of view there is non. So you must measure the impact in what you are removing, and that is an entire human beings lifetime of experience. You are ensuring that person never loves, experiences happiness, grieves, etc. In essence it is theft of existence. So from that stand point there is no difference in killing a 3 day old blastocyte or a newborn child. You're still ending the same life.

That aside I genuinely believe abortion is human sacrifice to satan, but going down that route limits the level of discourse we could have.

I think God can speak for himself, thank you.

>not being a post- New Ager

Cmon son

Christianity is not sheltered from criticism, what planet are you living on. I'm an ex-atheist myself, and I don't find any of the atheist arguments compelling anymore.

I support your idea but don't think we should go with killing lost souls in mind.

>the problem with religion is it has been sheltered from criticism.

I can't think of something the left tend to be more critical of. That said most arguments against religion boil down to relatively unintelligent people sounding like

But still, to claim that people are uncritical of religion is incredibally dishonest. Personally I like arguing with atheists.

Also it is impossible to be moral without God.

user, I am God's prophet. He told me traps ARE in fact gay. It's settled once and for all

Deus volt, brother.

In the name of our ancestors... WE WILL BRING AN UPRISING OF CHRISTIANITY AGAIN!

Incompatible religious doctrines have balkanized our world into separate moral communities, and these divisions have become a continuous source of bloodshed. Indeed, religion is as much a living spring of violence today as it has been at any time in the past. The recent conflicts in Palestine (Jews vs. Muslims), the Balkans (Orthodox Serbians vs. Catholic Croatians; Orthodox Serbians vs. Bosnian and Albanian Muslims), Northern Ireland (Protestants vs. Catholics), Kashmir (Muslims vs. Hindus), Sudan (Muslims vs. Christians and animists), Nigeria (Muslims vs. Christians), Ethiopia and Eritrea (Muslims vs. Christians), Sri Lanka (Sinhalese Buddhists vs. Tamil Hindus), Indonesia (Muslims vs. Timorese Christians), Iran and Iraq (Shiite vs. Sunni Muslims), and the Caucasus (Orthodox Russians vs. Chechen Muslims; Muslim Azerbaijanis vs. Catholic and Orthodox Armenians) are merely a few cases in point. These are places where religion has been the explicit cause of literally millions of deaths in recent decades.

Why is religion such a potent source of violence? There is no other sphere of discourse in which human beings so fully articulate their differences from one another, or cast these differences in terms of everlasting rewards and punishments. Religion is the one endeavor in which us–them thinking achieves a transcendent significance. If you really believe that calling God by the right name can spell the difference between eternal happiness and eternal suffering, then it becomes quite reasonable to treat heretics and unbelievers rather badly. The stakes of our religious differences are immeasurably higher than those born of mere tribalism, racism, or politics.

>post hoc rationalizations

There IS a difference.
>embryo.
>can't support life externally.
>is like an organ, cut a toe off it will die, but has no "soul"
>newborn.
>is a living breathing human, who can survive without mom's biological support.

The fetus doesn't have a point of view. It doesn't have a brain yet.

A just and loving god would have foreseen this debate, understood that abortion could be a tool for humans and adjusted the soul insertion process as necessary.

In Jesus's time a common practice for dealing with unwanted pregnancy was to insert a kitting needle into a potato so the tip protruded and then insert the potato into a woman's vagina and press the knitting needle into the cervix to dilate it and induce premature labor. He never spoke against it.

Wrong.

Turn the other cheek specifically is referring to how we interact with our neighbors on a daily basis, not the government. Jesus never advocated civil disobedience and specifically said to pay taxes to Cesar. Paul goes to great length in his letters telling Christians to obey the law. The only civil disobedience the Christians performed was when the Roman Emperors started demanding they be paid tribute as gods.

Christians have opposed abortion since the days of the Roman Empire.

Oh boy, it's time to worship the Jews! I can't get enough of this fascinating people!
>John 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
Everyone loves the Jews. Everyone worships the Jews. Prostrate yourself before the Jews. Kiss the ass of the Jews. Kill the stranger for the Jews. Sacrifice your self for the Jews. Endless wars for the Jews. Collect some shekels for Jews.

Paul also directly goes onto this on Romans
>inb4 "But Paul doesn't matter LOOL" memes

>>newborn.
>>is a living breathing human, who can survive without mom's biological support.

Give me an instance of any newborn living without external support?

>Atheism.
>logical debate, using facts, repeatable events and logic.
>Christianity
>MAH JEWSUS
why do Christians like to fuck with us? Atheists just want to be left alone, and we don't believe in ANY gods, not just (((Yahweh)))

>>logical debate, using facts, repeatable events and logic.

Are you implying the existence of a god is illogical?

It has a soul because it's alive.

>Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived
me." --Psalm 51:5

Sinfulness is a spiritual affliction, therefore a soul is present at the moment of conception.

And a new born left alone will die. If self sufficiency is your basis for worth we could executed toddlers.

Your argument is purely semantic, you are still ending the same life.

you're off, christ isnt more than me and you, I know I was there, now take me for a madman.

Maybe it is flat, now consider that mindfuck

The moment they come out.....
>doesn't need mom to breathe, filter waste, or supply food.

>>John 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

>Not knowing that Early Christians still considered themselves Jews.

>dude you're all wrong and violent just chill lmao

Not compelling.

>>doesn't need mom to breathe, filter waste, or supply food.
And? Put a newborn baby on the ground and leave it, it dies.

What about the Hindus?
What about Muslims?
What about the 10,000+ sects of Christianity?
How can you disprove their God's existence?

If you don't believe Christ is God, why do you believe in gods, period? What makes the former less plausible than the latter?

So we ally with the Russians and Syrians, say that we'll fight alongside them if they let us help people along their frontlines.

The main goal would be to help the civilians, but there's no reason not to be armed in case something happens. You're not helping anyone if you let yourself become a victim.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I asked you are you implying the existence of a god is illogical? And then you reply by not answering the question at all.

>want to be left alone
>can't have a single Christianity thread without some fedora trying to shit on it

Yeah ok

That would be nice. There are already some kind of humanitary militias in there, no?

>John 4:22
It means that Jesus the Messiah would come through a Jewish Nation. No where in the New testament does it say to kiss asses of kikes

John 8:44 he calls Jews literal sons of Satan, Romans 11:28 they are called enemies of the gospel. Hell, even in titus 1:10-11 Christians are commanded to silence Jews who spread kikery

I can't prove or disprove it, I have faith and the historic events that validate Christianity.
>how can all these buddhists and muslims be wrong there's billions of them
Truth isn't a vote.