DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW Sup Forums THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT

DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW Sup Forums THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-22/mccain-fingered-trump-leaker
mediaite.com/tv/flashback-bill-mahers-has-his-own-history-of-defending-sex-between-adults-and-minors/
dailywire.com/news/13733/new-racism-simulator-changes-word-white-black-msm-joseph-curl
youtube.com/watch?v=aXjCoar3X24
youtube.com/watch?v=llDM-44Zb8w
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/pew-center-1-8-million-dead-people-voter-rolls-2-75-million-registered-two-states/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have to go back.

Aww is someone butthurt his party can't try to rig the vote by getting illegal immigrants and the deceased to vote anymore?

It wasn't even strict, all I had to do was show my driver's license.......

The age of the nigger is over.

>mfw Texas goes red for the next twenty years

YOU FUCKING BIGOT

Literally the only stories I found about voter fraud in my local paper were trump supporters.

Also that pic is misleading, Repubs would never make sure everyone had a voter ID

Wat? No you didn't. But now you will!

>Mexicans and Spics can't get proper voter ID laws
why are leftists so fucking racist?

I dont understand, why is such a big deal? Can blacks not into ID?

No excuse for anyone voting illegally.

How the fuck is the pic misleading?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-22/mccain-fingered-trump-leaker

mediaite.com/tv/flashback-bill-mahers-has-his-own-history-of-defending-sex-between-adults-and-minors/

dailywire.com/news/13733/new-racism-simulator-changes-word-white-black-msm-joseph-curl

ID being expensive is a real problem and it's not just liberal bullshit but the solution is to make needed papers cheaper (now almost $80 in my state) not to leave our electoral system completely open to such an easy fraud

Its racist to say blacks and mexicans need an ID to cast a vote!

It's beyond absurd NOT to have a voter ID

Because the McCain foundation is in deep shit, most likely.

Literally every state that has a voter ID requirement offers some sort of state ID for free.

In a number of states you are required to present a proper ID when stopped by a cop (among many other things), but you don't need one to cast a ballot.

WINNING

They have no problem getting IDs so they can buy booze, cigarettes, and lottery tickets.

If you're not enough of an adult to get photo ID, you're not enough of an adult to decide who runs the country.

>The adults are in charge now, kids.
Want to know how I know your source is fake news?

Just shows that they KNOW 30 million illegals are voting and they don't want it to stop.

problem solved then

make it national

oh no that sucks.
now what will democrats and kikes that sell out america do now???

DEFEND THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do. It I heard this shit on the radio a month ago. Was it Russians perchance? Broadcasting as Cumulus AM station?

if you want a say in how the country should be run, being identifiable shouldnt be an issue gringo.

>20 years
you're not thinking longterm kiddo. at least until all of america is gold coated and the god emperor tells them otherwise.

read the post again

voter ID=good

$80 for a piece of paper the government requires you to have in daily life=bad

I remember going to vote for the first time years ago and being blown away by the fact they didn't need to see any form of ID

In Australia you have to present ID before you can vote, wtf is the problem here???

I've voted 3 times now federally and we require voter ID.

Only 15 in my state. L

What state?

I'm my state ID is 13 dollars with many exemptions for free IDs.

I was going to say "America is becoming third-world," but I found out that Mexico requires IDs to vote.

I guess we're getting worse.

Washington

it might be more like $60 but still that's a lot for a piece of plasic

Democrats claim requiring ID is racist, despite the fact that you need a state issued photo ID to do pretty much anything beyond existing. If you want to be legally employed, open a bank account, buy tobacco/booze, get a library card, pretty much fucking anything where you need to prove that you are a human adult legally residing in the country. They also claim that it keeps college kids from voting which is absurd.

They scream "racist" at this idea with no viable explanation because if they call something racist enough people start to believe it. This way they can keep pushing illegals into voting booths, getting their nigger army to vote multiple times, and putting the names of dead people on their ballots. The left is a cancer.

Dude, I'm from a third world country and we use IDs. Our names are also assigned to specic precints.

Why does everything there in the US seem to be about race? Or gender?

Jews go where the shekels are, and there are a lot of fucking shekels in America.

That just makes it even worse. Anybody with a brain could see that the only reasons to not require voter ID are
>easier voter fraud
>babying niggers because you think they're too dumb to vote if they need ID

youtube.com/watch?v=aXjCoar3X24
It's possible to do what he showed in my state and probably others with similar ID laws.
I worked at a polling place on election day and many voters have their driver's license in hand while they wait to check in but are surprised to find out that they don't need it. (Just have to say your name and address).
Also had a bunch of foreign election watchers stop by (many African) who were surprised.

Most blacks have ID and don't mind voter ID laws.
youtube.com/watch?v=llDM-44Zb8w

Democrats, my dude.

Pretty much this

Your pic is soooooooooo misleading. It's ALOT harder to get valid voter ID in the USA, sweetie.

>Just have to say your name and address
and month + day of birth

why in the seven fucks is voter ID laws considered a bad thing
I just can't understand this is beyond retarded

Then why not make it easy?

If fucking INDIA can do it...

>Then why not make it easy?
Good idea. I'm not sure why it's so hard.

Well tell me about it because I want to hear it.

Over there you just bring photo(virtually all photographers know how to make proper ID photo) and a piece of paper saying what's your name, where you were born, your date of birth, address and sign it in front of official. You get it in 2-3 weeks.

The only thing that's different in America about ID's is that you have much bigger distances to cover, but it's not like American blacks are known for living in rural Montana.

What exactly is hard about getting an ID? Lets see if you're actually serious.

>According to a recent report by the Pew Center the American voter registration system is in dire need of an upgrade.
>Approximately 24 million—one of every eight—voter registrations in the United States are no longer valid or are significantly inaccurate.
>More than 1.8 million deceased individuals are listed as voters.
>Approximately 2.75 million people have registrations in more than one state.
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/pew-center-1-8-million-dead-people-voter-rolls-2-75-million-registered-two-states/

Dead voters can't get an ID, bigot.

>Literally the only stories I found about voter fraud in my local paper were trump supporters.
Libs don't report on their own voter fraud? Who would've thought.

I actually don't know anything about the process, but I strongly believe voter ID laws aren't discriminatory and the only reason Dems are against them is because it loses them votes.

>no metric system
>no voter IDs
coincidence?

How is wanting to have voter id laws bigoted?

How did the Bos save Europe with an anonymous phone call when the whole idea is that they're incredibly influential people who run things. Wouldn't the anonymous factor of the call, in fact, negate their abilities?

Seems a bit contradictory to me.

What would you say to a liberal who accuses you of cognitive dissonance?

Saying that it isn't discriminatory, however it loses Democrats votes because it will disproportionately affect minorities.

>I don't know anything
>yet my opinions are valid

Lmfao what a cuck

>minorities are so stupid that they can't get voter ids
Thats just bigotry of low expectations.

I was only referring to illegals.

>yet my opinions are valid
I don't have a lot of information, but I don't think that completely invalidates my opinion. I'm also open to changing my mind if I see a good argument. I haven't read through this whole thread, mind you.