35 years for waving the Confederate flag and shouting N WORD

youtube.com/watch?v=Ah3WQ5yS_EE

>15 people charged total

>highest sentences were 20 and 15 years

>contrary to some sources there was no gun brandishing, as clearly seen in the vid below, and they were not charged for this regardless

>the judge charged them for racism, street-gang terrorism, and hate speech

Wait, how is this possible in burgerland? I thought only eurocucks are getting jailed for free speech?

myajc.com/news/local/douglas-county-confederate-flag-case-sentenced-lengthy-prison-terms/6cDtrxkl9Q7ILElPhGqd6O/

Other urls found in this thread:

louderwithcrowder.com/vanderbilt-football-star-rape-was-payback-for-400-years-of-slavery/)
youtube.com/watch?v=WJ4GjzuM72s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

True freedom of speech is dead. Even Sup Forums has become an echo chamber which suppresses anything which goes against the mainstream opinion here. Posted a satirical image from our Karneval celebration yesterday which was anti-Trump in the Trump general an hour ago, it got deleted almost instantly.

>Posted a satirical image from our Karneval celebration yesterday which was anti-Trump in the Trump general an hour ago, it got deleted almost instantly.
Or you deleted it willingly to cause a false flag

You wish. I can only hope buttmad Drumpftards reported it so often as "illegal content" or what ever so that it got auto-deleted. And that's because I still have some respect for the mods here, overall they seem to do a good job. But if that was really a person looking at it after it got flagged and decided "yo can't have that here" that person should be ashamed of himself.

niggers+judges really fucked up this country

what if i told you we do not have a freedom of speech problem we just have a no money no good lawyer problem here. anyone decent worth something could get these mofos off

Y
AMERICA
S

what was the charge for those blacks who beat up the guy on facebook?

Obviously I can't disprove your accusation that I deleted this myself. But last time I deleted anything I posted here was maybe 2 years ago. This place has gone downhill lately.

>burgerland
>eurocucks
>swedish flag
jesus christ sweden

20 years for flying a flag jesus christ its real...

Plus, they just plead guilty in hopes of getting a lighter sentence. They didn't even fight it.

Repost an image already posted 100 times that hour, in a weak effort to troll. Hurr durrr facists

Any court-appointed lawyer should be able to BTFO such a case by just pointing at your constitution. Oh wait, that only says you are allowed to criticize the gubment, right? So you don't have free speech after all, or do you?

Charges dropped because the judge said, and I quote" Dey wuz good boys. Dey dindu nuffin' Case dismizzled, bitches." Then he banged his gavel on a bitches booty that was twerkin'.

It was the FIRST time I posted that specific image which got deleted. Nice try tho.

Jesus christ..

At this rate it'll soon be illegal to be WHITE...

BUT THE FUCKING MSMEDIA AND ACADEMIA CAN FUCKING CALL FOR WHITE GENOCIDE AND BASH WHITE PEOPLE WITH NO REPORCATIONS!!!!

IF YOU ARE GOING TO EMPLOY HATESPEECH LAWS THEN FUCKING LOCK UP THE NEWS MEDIA, COLLEGES, AND HOLLYWOOD FOR FREQUENT HATESPEECH AGAINST WHITES!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Charges dropped
are you fucking serious? no way!

What were the charges for these people? hate crime? What did warrant 18 years?

Yeah, it's pretty bad, senpai. Never relax.

btw I'm not talking about the pic you see in my screenshot, as you would notice by looking at the post numbers.

First time you did. But there was already 100 posted that hour nigger

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

LAND OF THE FREE LMAAOOO

>>should
we are dealing in a very unstable climate dealing with race and all that minority shit .We all know that. a normal lawyer SHOULD be good enough. but public opinion vs court appointed lawyer is always going to loose esp. in high stress times.
why not ask the kkk to help you out?
why not make a plan BEFORE you go out and ask the world to pay attention to you?
back up plans for everything you do should be a normal thing.
point is that its a FACT that if they had a good expensive fuck lawyer they would be out and aboot

I'm just takin' the piss, mate. Don't know what happened with that case, but I do remember someone involved in the case trying to downplay their actions as "kids just being kids, dumb mistake, etc..." They were all grown adults though, as far as I know.

If they were point their weapons at people and children then fuck them. The sentence is a bit harsh but you do not fuck around with your weapons. You draw them to protect your life, not to shove into people's face to intimidate.

If weapons were not involved as some claim, this is grossly mishandled by the Judge. The very concept of "hate crime" is unconstitutional and geared directly to discriminate against white Americans. Being a loud disruptive asshole and screaming slurs will get you in trouble, perhaps even a bit of jail time if you truly fuck things up but 28 years?

We have fucking murderers getting less then 28 years. Convicted 100% guilty of ending someone's life routinely get a lighter sentence these this couple.

>be nigger college athlete in America
>kidnap white woman
>rape white woman as revenge for "400 years of slavery
>piss on white woman and beat her
>get 15 years in Prison (louderwithcrowder.com/vanderbilt-football-star-rape-was-payback-for-400-years-of-slavery/)

>Be White American
>Call nigger a nigger
>get 28 years in prison

J U S T

The one where Trump is fucking Lady Liberty from behind? I couldn't tell, just woke up. Maybe I'll check the archives to examine your claim. I still doubt it, I donwloaded the image from another website minutes before posting it.

>I'm just takin' the piss, mate.
dickhead. Would be good to know what the charges are for each case and how the punishments compare. I mean the video isn't that long, they might've tried to run over the b'day kid or something.

I AM FUCKING RAGING, DON'T FORGET ALL THESE "FREE SPEECH ADVOCATES YOUTUBERS" WILL LIKELY FUCKING IGNORE THIS!

I AM FUCKING ANGRY.

DON'T TREAD ON ME OR MY SON EVER AGAIN

No charge at all, the blacks got medal by being multicultural.

> Buying into the (((race war))) and going 110% full-blown autism and doing something that the (((MSN))) can use as propaganda

Some sub 100 IQ White people drive up in stupid big trucks acting like the very niggers that they claim to hate.

The punishment may be harsh, but nothing of value was lost.

Anyone who has a victimization complex for them just because they are white, is the same exact bullshit liberals use for minorities. Which makes these white trash idiots nigger tier.

The judge is a cuck though. That's a fact.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>I thought only eurocucks are getting jailed for free speech?

Yes, that's correct. It's still only Eurocucks getting jailed for free speech.

They made armed threats that's why they were jailed. If they had just yelled "nigger" or whatever it's likely nothing would have happened, the worst they could be charged with is disorderly conduct, but apparently they pointed a gun and threatened the nigs.

>racism is illegal

Wait what?

i was really hoping see a "fake article op is a fag" but no.
i am deeply saddened

>Anyone who has a victimization complex for them just because they are white
If some black faggot got 28 years for calling me a cracker and flying a black panther's flag through the streets I would post on Sup Forums and laugh at them but then would insist the case be revisited.

28 years is utterly idiotic. It is a unjust sentence carried out for purely racial reasons.

Well, there's goes freedom of speech

Being arrested for this shit is one thing. I get it, what they did was causing a ruckus and genreally pretry shitty to those black folks.

Going to jail for more than a couple months is harsh; no one was harmed. The situation was handled, no major dangers were done but one might be able to argue its a community issue and deserves some punishment. That's acceptable if the community is truly suffering as a result.

But 35 years?! Are you fucking kidding me?! How the flying fuck did what they do warrant getting 35 years+. Literally half their life in jail. This isn't about helping the community or punishing the crime. Hell its not even about discouraging racism in the future. This is about scaring the populace into submission. Don't mouth off or you could face half your life imprisoned.

This is how feee speech dies.

I hate hicks skinheads, they make facis. but you fucking communist centralist cunts are the worst

GET OUT YOU FUCKING NORMIE

a good lawyer could have argued that the people in the truck saw people pulling out they gat/piece/burner whatever gangster term they use now and they pulled out a weap in fear for they livez cuz dey gud boyz 2

>They're serving 4 years each.

You people need to read the linked articles.

>4 years for hurting fee fees
Unacceptable

AYYYYY LMAOOOO

>America
>Free

Exactly. Let them do some community work, couple hundred hours, thousands even. But 35 years for such horseshit is outrageous, wouldn't you get less for actual crimes like manslaughter?

>can't even say nigger in the US
now you KNOW things are fucked up

Burgers keep making fun of us yuropoors and there you have it.

Every single time a burger says they've free speech I'll post this.

Too many of you are letting your own bias get in the way.

Waving a flag? No issue.
Yelling nigger? No issue.
Walking up to and intimidating with a weapon? Jail.

They took it too far.

They are not even going to serve a single year for this you dumb shit.

There's claims the brandishing of weapons was fabricated

20 years for calling a nigger, nigger.
I wonder if I'll live long enough to see a nigger get a 20 year sentence for calling a white person "cracka".

Honestly the jews are really going all out in their war against the white race and communist/leftist/liberal white americans are literally helping them with all their hearts.

What the fuck is going on Sup Forums...

The funny part is the girl that went to jail because we all know girls don't give a shit about anything she was just following her boyfriend and doing what he does to fit in to be of value.

>24 years
>actually 4 years
>not even 1 year really
Can you shill any fucking harder? It is like reverse 6 gorrilion.

Yeah what they did was pretty dumb but that sentence was excessive. Blacks here have literally raped or murdered people and done less time.

>I wonder if I'll live long enough to see a nigger get a 20 year sentence for calling a white person "cracka".

Won't take that long until whites become a minority in the states. Then they'll finally get protection.

But but I thought Drumpf was going to save you from political correctness. Didn't work huh?

Your justice system is not about actual justice. It's about deterrence AND filling your private jails with as much people for as long as possible. Simple as that, hence the excessively long prison sentences your judges decide on. You know that right?

Main article claims they did and given that these guys drove around for two days doing it, video evidence of one incident where they didn't isn't going to hold up in court given the circumstances, especially if multiple witnesses corroborate the story.

20 years in prison for "hate speech"?

Hate speech isn't even a legal term in the US. Literally no laws regarding this that I can think of

Not all jails are here are private for-profit institutions, you know that right?

>Members of the group pulled out a shotgun and pointed it at the victims
>They used racial slurs and threatened to kill some of the party-goers. They even threatened to kill children at the party

fake news

Did I say they are?

Why are you obscuring the truth?

>>Members of the group pulled out a shotgun and pointed it at the victims
>>They used racial slurs and threatened to kill some of the party-goers. They even threatened to kill children at the party
You see, if this is true then the verdict makes sense

But even so, 20 years is wildly excessive, even for something as serious as this. The person would have to have a history of violence

I saw the headline for this story on kikebook earlier in the week and (((they))) made it seem like the rednecks drove THRU the birthday party killing black children while screaming nigger in the process. Not kidding. Seeing what actually happened is shocking, because of how seemly harmless it was.

Comments consisted of things like:
>Finally, a just sentence
>Finally justice for black folk
>About time whites pay the price
etc

Give em an inch... and RIP free speech.

>Then they'll finally get protection.
kek, you're delusional if you think this is about numbers.

It was right after Dylan shot up the black church and everyone started demanding the Confederate flag become illegal.
Like the same week.
So this group decided to get together and drive around in their trucks with the flags flying everywhere.
While driving down a public street either one of two things happened.
A) a black kids birthday was going on and the blacks started throwing rocks and bottles at the trucks passing by and the trucks stopped cause of the damage to their trucks and being good Georgia boys they have guns with them and things escalated to defensive threats from the whites
Or
B) the whites were driving around looking for blacks and finally saw a group and threatened to kill all of them
Considering that police were called and arrived to the scene and even let the whites drive away with no arrests and all the black people don't have any video evidence that takes place before the cops said the whites can go...
The judge even says that he can't understand how they weren't arrested that day.
So who do you believe?

Meanwhile I know a faggot who pleaded not guilty while representing himself and got less than the offered plea bargain. Judges are retarded and try to legislate from the bench.

I can imagine the sort of person/people to do this would be well known to the police already.

>Won't take that long until whites become a minority in the states. Then they'll finally get protection.

Wew lad you have no idea how minority rights work in this country. It only applies to non-whites.

>Land of the free
That would be legal even in Sweden. What happened?

kek this shit is funny as fuck

The judge incase anyone was curious

Runout has it that they had been going around being threatening and mouthing off to others the day before.

Is this accurate?

This actually sounds fair. Hate Crimes (yes there are such evil crimes) deserve extra strong punishment.

LAND OF THE FREE

Used to be. Now it's the LAND OF THE REEEE

Rumor. In a court of law.
I wonder who was spreading these rumors? Other black neighbors?

> You can use your right to free speech goyim but only if you give money to (((lawyer))) who tells (((judge))) what the first amendment exists

JUST

Wait, we can't say "nigger" in the US? Historic US flags are illegal? Wait which timeline is this?

No man, "hate crime" is a concept dreampt up specifically to fuck over whites, in order to make the crime stats a little more even

youtube.com/watch?v=WJ4GjzuM72s

>street gang terrorism law
wtf is this shit

Looks like a little cuck man.

That fucking monkey woman at the end wtf

> muh street gang terrorism

related to the patriot act maybe?

Was the judge a jew?

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>Jose Ismael Torres
>Kayla Rae Norton
IT'S A SPIC AND A WOMAN

>violated street gang terrorism law
How dumb do you have to be to violate an anti-nigger law by confronting niggers?
>spic
>woman
Oh.

ikr why dont they arrest of the niggers throwing their shitty signs and colours

B b but muh freedumbs!!!!

I actually like that comic. I think we need a proper discourse on the Confederate Flag. It's not about hate, indeed many who fly the flag will tell you the war wasn't about slavery.

If we could have an open dialogue and discuss what the flag means in thisnday and age without tempers rising and insults flying, I really do believe the flag could and would be flown with pride.

After all, there's nothing more American than rebelling against America.

>blacks died fighting for the confederacy
Really makes you think.

I thought this was America. I thought we had freedom.

If we can't use gangs to racially intimidate people with gangs in trucks I don't want to live here

That is a leaf tier remark.

It's a law that isn't even used against the gangs it was created to punish.

>20 and 15 years
Wait, so he theoretically could have
>robbed them
>kiddnapped them
>raped them
>vandalized their property
>lit their car on fire
>killed them by manslaughter and potentially even murder depending

and get less years.
ok

You two are missing the point of
It says "because of" not "for"
The black is saying that blacks died because of the evil racist confederate flag

All these "minority" laws are anti-white.
Even if whites become 5% of the total population, the jews will still chase them to extinction.

Here it's the same shit, the gibbermint is already planning ahead and working to replace bulgarians with turks and gypsies.
In the EU its a replacement of ethnic europeans with arabs, turks and niggers.
In the US it's a replacement of white americans with spics and niggers.

Sometimes when I walk my dog, I wonder if we all aren't living in some sort of a nightmare.
In 100 years or so our grand-children will face genocide, because of our own traitorous politicians and the kikes.

Anyone else dreaming about the life in an alternate universe with an Axis victory?