Australian mosques are funding young muslim men to date white Aussie girls

Talked to a mate tonight that lives in Sydney.

He reckons
>mosques are giving young muslim men money to take our white girls on dates and lavish them with gifts in order to convert them to Islam

>they go after the hottest white chicks
>They give them money for nice clothes, expensive restaurants, buy her jewellery etc.,

>he has muslim mates (I don't know why) that he goes to uni with and they said they have to apply to the mosque to get 'funding' and now they are pissed off because they didn't get chosen.

>They get a certain amount every week and have to try and get engaged as soon as possible.

Anyone else heard anything about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes
youtube.com/watch?v=n5M0IsbzYak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he also said muslims are fighting amongst themselves because only the 'better looking and smarter' muslim men get chosen for funding and now the ones that don't get chosen are pissed off.

It's a step up from what they were doing 10 years ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes

>It's a step up from what they were doing 10 years ago.

these were probably the guys who didn't get funding.

And if it happens again, it becomes a catalyst for Cronulla 2.0

>And if it happens again, it becomes a catalyst for Cronulla 2.0

never forget.

Too bad all the lads cucked out.

Didn't one of those Abberton brothers convert to Islam?

my cousins was one of the girls that was raped by them.

this was planned before they took your guns

What are you basing this on? Is OPs story even real? I fucking hate mudslimes and I'd love for this to be true just as an excuse to out them as the scum they are but what are the sauces? We need evidence.

>What are you basing this on? Is OPs story even real? I fucking hate mudslimes and I'd love for this to be true just as an excuse to out them as the scum they are but what are the sauces? We need evidence.

I don't have peer reviewed journals just what a mate told me that his muslim friends told him.

He's pretty bluepilled (he has muslim friends and had an asian gf).

Don't really know why he would lie.

The lie would have to be coming from his muslim friends. Don't know why they would make up such a story though.

I'm not saying anyone's lying, I'm just saying there's no evidence so I wanted to know where the heck the yank was pulling his claims from.

>I'm not saying anyone's lying, I'm just saying there's no evidence so I wanted to know where the heck the yank was pulling his claims from.

seppo's always lie

>He reckons
Good enough for me, let's start killing people.

muslims are literally the new jews

Al hamdulilah! You cannot prevent the takeover of your country by our brothers kuffar.

Insha'Allah we will convert your sisters and your daughters so that all my hear the word of the prophet (pbuh)

There's NOTHING you can do about this kuffar. We're not breaking any laws. Trust me, it's better that you convert peacefully rather than being slaughtered like pigs.

oh my god do you live in Luton or something

muslim here, how do i signup to this program.

London

top fukken kek

I fucking hate arabs man, I live in South West Sydney and I was redpilled before I had pubes. This shit fucks with me because I know it actually works. Fuck man.

2nd and 3rd generation immigrants in Scotland are more and more secular. The native Scottish culture is so poisonous that it overpowers the fuckery of Islam. Only the muslim version of Sup Forumsacks keep their religion after a few generations here.

My parents friend's daughter married a muslim.

They were all like "oh it's a bit odd but we're not racist and we support their marriage.Different cultures are exciting"
They haven't spoken to her in 6 years.

The husband basically banned her from talking to them and she told them "I'm not allowed to talk to you anymore".

They then moved to Lebanon.

It's voluntary so there's nothing they can do but they are totally heartbroken.

>2nd and 3rd generation immigrants in Scotland are more and more secular.

Bullshit cunt. In all euro countries the 2nd and 3rd gen muslims are the most extreme. The first gens are the least extreme.

It is NOT and was NEVER voluntary

You obviously know and understand about my nation and society than I do. My eyes have been opened!

>You obviously know and understand about my nation and society than I do. My eyes have been opened!

It's from a study on muslims in Europe.

But your based friend that doesn't support ISIS obviously disproves proves a Europe wide study.

>It is NOT and was NEVER voluntary
well she volunteer to go... but it was the only way she could keep her head.

Sounds completely false to me. Muslims don't go for the most attractive white women who have familial networks and friends etc. Because those women would be the first to inform the police if they were raped and have family and friends who care for them.

They target most often orphaned kids etc to groom. Look at rotheram and all the Paki rape scandals in the UK. Story seems highly, highly unlikely to me.

If it was true it would be a very bad idea on their part as it would be seen far quicker and provoke a far bigger backlash because these women will undoubtedly have lots of family and friends that care for them.

They are not 'grooming them' they are trying to marry them and have kids with them.

I suppose they think if all the hot chicks are with muslims it will convince other girls to go with muslims because 'the hot girls are doing it'.

There's nothing illegal in what they are doing but it's very suspect.

Jews do the same thing. They don't get money but they introduce and try and force their Jewish kids to marry rich Europeans.

Think Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner.

What does a European-wide study prove about Scotland specifically? What I said and what your survey said are not mutually exclusive. Both can be true.

I don't have any friends, not even muslim ones.

>He reckons

I reckon your friend and his Muslim friend has already mustered the art of Aussie Banz which you have obv not...they'r pulling your leg m8...most Imam's are always going on and on about how Haram pre-marital sexual conduct is, never seen any Imam actively encourage them !

>most Imam's are always going on and on about how Haram pre-marital sexual conduct is, never seen any Imam actively encourage them !

Who says they're having pre marital sex?

I already said they try and get them to get engaged ASAP.

And yet you complain they never get back where they came from ?

You're using anecdotal data.

You would need a Scotland wide study to disprove me.

Not Haggis McFaggot's personal opinion.

I have a Muslim friend. Live in Sydney. He used to regularly go to Lakemba Mosque.

Not so much now.

He only dates white girls because he said dating Lebanese Muslim girls is literally dangerous because of their family.

I don't think he needed financial support for it or anything.

Also I noticed him and other import Musilms (not native born ones) who date white girls here are almost comically pussy whipped. Like they will let them cheat because "that's what white women do".

>And yet you complain they never get back where they came from ?

Preferably without stealing our women.

White 'Hot' wiminz getting engaged to someone who they have't fuck the brains out first for at least two months !!! you just confirmed you're pulling our collective legs.

HAHAHAHAH Holy shit
>yfw muslim men will be cucked in your lifetime
>yfw white women will destroy Islam from the inside. Turning it into a bloody stump like Christianity is today

>our women
Let the Muslims have them. Our women are the biggest self entitled whores on the planet. Nothing of value will be lost, we can even trade for Arab qts.

Two of them are Muslims. They also cucked to the Lebanese bikies to get them to tell the Lebo thugs to stop.

Our race relations have certainly improved since the riot. So I guess that's not really a good advertisement for tolerance.

Also I know the leader of one of the rape packs went into Silverwater Jail boasting and bragging about his "achievements" and talking a lot of Allahu Ackbar shit, only to find out that the Lebs inside care a lot more about maintaining friendly drug dealing terms among the rest of the prison population than they do about Sexual Jihad.

After he got too carried away, his own people (I suppose - I mean they're all Lebs) smuggled an aids filled syringe out of the hospital wing to stab him with. They got caught and he got transferred to 24/7 solitary down at Goulburn to stop him from being killed.

So, moral of the story - Sexual Terrorism might please Allah, but it doesn't please the Smack and Cocaine trade.

>we can even trade for Arab qts.

>things that don't exist without an instagram filter and 4 hours of shaving.

I've heard two things similar to this.
First one I heard years ago was that Muslim males are paid to go to Muslim only free gyms to get an advantage over other guys.

The other one I heard recently was that places like Saudi Arabia give their citizens large sums of money to help them date foreigners.

>The other one I heard recently was that places like Saudi Arabia give their citizens large sums of money to help them date foreigners.

Where did you hear this?

This backs up my story but I just have a mates word for it.

M8 I'm from Scotland, there are plenty of hard-out second gen Muslim fuckfaces here.

>2 front war

AUSTRALIA TO BECOME NEW EU HEADQUARTERS IN A COUPLE YEARS

Like I said, most of the Muslims don't want them as wives either.

Anyway, someone has to take them since every Tom, Dick and Harry is dating or marrying Azn QTs now.

Can it really be called 'stolen property' if all the appropriate authorities/immigration officials have scan'd all her documents and OK her travel abroad ?...I assume she want smuggled out of Aus stuffed in a suitcase ?

Muslim IDF please leave.

Can't remember but it wasn't word of mouth.
You can see evidence of this in Britian with all the "princes" that take their luxury cars too show off in London.
I've heard similar stories from Sweden with "princes". They are all ordinary guys paid a million or more to date western women.
Then there is the super rich ones that basically kidnap western women with huge pay "jobs"

Well the Muslims should be careful what they wish for. Let them have all our precious white women. Good riddance.

>Well the Muslims should be careful what they wish for. Let them have all our precious white women. Good riddance.

Saudi Arabia 2040 - world capitalism of Feminism.

The point I was making which eluded you m8...'Free Will'

>The point I was making which eluded you m8...'Free Will'

Prime example. It's literally impossible for a woman to actually love that face. It's literally like a rat got shit on and put on a suit.

She will be headless if she tries to leave him.

user you would be really surprised to know but the clergy even tells them who to vote for very few of them will accept this but it happens

The other one I forgot is that Muslim governments have been even on record saying statements like this. Iran or something a female minister said Muslim men should be assisted to kidnap foreign wives. Because it doesn't count. Kaffirs are like "sextoys". They should be taken from regions near the middleeast like eastern europe.

>Marrying an Australian woman

I'm racist, anti-semitic and anti-Islam.

Even I wouldn't do something so stupid.

that sounds like a prostitution operation desu

>user you would be really surprised to know but the clergy even tells them who to vote for very few of them will accept this but it happens

This is true my toilet averse friend.

A mosque in Australia was recently found to be texting Muslims and tell them to vote for a left wing political party.

It happens in every country and the conversion thing you talk about women engage in it more than men just so that you know

Bloody Hell m8, you couldn't pay me enuff to hop on a leaky boat to Aus...sink the fucking boats you find

>It happens in every country and the conversion thing you talk about women engage in it more than men just so that you know

muslim women are universally ugly though so I don't see them doing that much.

That's disturbing af op.

>Muslim women are universally ugly
Damn they are generally really hot i guess you are getting defective muzzies contact your agent for a refund

The whole pay to date thing when I heard it really opened my eyes.
If you think about it oil rich nations turn their citizens into millionaires and simply dole out endless amounts of money.
Then a really shitty guy from this place suddenly has a huge advantage over the average guy in another country.

disturbing if true

>The most handsome and talented Muslims are being paid to ruin their lives with white women.

Lol is there anything they can't fuck up?

You think it stopped happening? get a clue, they have been raping shitloads especially prostitutes.

Muslims don't want to date chinks...
Fake and gay, sage goes in all fields

The gaping hole in your theory is you got a Muslim population that's predominantly Lebanese and Lebanon's got diddly sqwat in terms of oil/gas/minerals and are barely able to pay for a functional gov, let lone dole out cash to expats for Ficky Ficky

Yeah no. Consider that Saudis and other major groups funnel huge amounts of money into Mosques in the west. Then there is real estate and other means of aquiring funds. Quite a bit of overlap here.

They are not paid to date woman Saudi and Qatari gibs are so massive they have almost exclusively foreign workforce, leaving them to be the depraved disgusting useless shits they were born to be..

Never heard about that, sucumbags, but to be honest this one got what she wanted

Definately think there is some truth in the paid to date scheme though. Thats the Arab logic use western money to fund destabilisation of the west.

Saudis took in no refugees themselves but paid massive amounts of money for mosque constructions in Germany

>Never heard about that, sucumbags, but to be honest this one got what she wanted

Toll paid I guess.

Germany has been reported to have date clinics for immigrant muslim men.

What happened in Cronulla? Sorry I wasn't old enough when it happened...

user you need to Redpill the people around on on Islam we as a culture survived Islam because of being Redpilled about Islam from the beginning

>prostitutes
>rape

its theft

holy shit OP

this is too fucked up

Bump, interesting information.

good, white traitors will be first against the wall in the coming religion war

youtube.com/watch?v=n5M0IsbzYak

The real story

Imo anyone dumb enough to willingly fall for the arab "prince" scam deserves it.
Can't stand stupid white women.

DELETE THIS

Not in Bangladesh, but around here (the west) they support raping and using the "whores".

Thanks bro, I've been entirely bluepilled about Cronulla. It's pretty hard to find the truth about what happened, thank you.

Not to be shallow, but I noticed you forgot to factor-in a 'Big' mitigating factor as far as shallow wimin's mind goes....look at the green column

I remember when it happened. I had a friend that lived in Cronulla and she always complained about muslims at the beach and how they couldn't go down there anymore.

Then when I saw the media coverage I knew it was fake news.

First time I can remember being like "holy fuck, the media is totally lying"

>muslims here have already infested numerous urban areas
>they also have a tightly-knit family so no snitching
>plenty of flips unironically believe in the "our muslim brothers" meme
>in mindanao it is taboo to even mention a group of muslims walking around unless you wanted to be beheaded

tsk tsk tsk
i wish we can have our own local crusades

self reported dick size. Absolutely no chance of anyone telling a lie.

Kek..Most Muslim are manlets with premature aging and hairloss whilst the average Australian anglo is over 6 foot and better looking. I can confirm this because I was a muslim. We have a problem with Anglo men with white saviour complexes taking our best women and the westernized whores. Its why many of our men refuse to assimilate, as assimilating to the Australian way of life would mean that more of our women will just become another Anglo whore, like Asian women. Muslim men who live in the west use Islam as a tool to control muslim women. Its why muslim communities in the west tend to be more conservative than even some Islamic countries like Egypt or Syria. Im told that if you go to rich Arab countries with large white diaspora like the Emirates, Arab women exposed to the White people love tall white men, moreso than their own men. This has prompted Arab men from these countries to use bleaching creams and male makeup to compete with the Germanic men. The average non durka Muslim woman worships white men. I had a sister who married a white convert(our family are considered "moderate muslims") and all my relative adored him, moreso than their own sons. The meme that muslims are taking white women is a lie. Theres a reason most lebos here take wives from lebanon. There own women, exposed to white cock, find them repulsive. They put up a machismo act to hide this fact that theyre not attractive.

>i wish we can have our own local crusades

doesn't Duterte hate them? Why isn't he sorting them out?

deleted comment...Just wanted to add more redpills

You know what no one says about Cronulla is that it wasn't just in Cronulla. Protests were organised all up and down the east coast. That is what media covered up. I live no where near cronulla and the local beaches went from covered in muslims to not a single muslim overnight. They even had propaganda loudspeakers installed to shout "this is an inclusive beach" or some faggot multicultural shit like that.

>Australia is going the way of Rhodesia
Not like this

>Jim Saleam
>Australia First Pary

Skinhead trash. Saleam is an Arabic last name by the way.