Is he the closest thing we have to an unbiased political commentator? All the rest seem to be sitting in echo chambers...

Is he the closest thing we have to an unbiased political commentator? All the rest seem to be sitting in echo chambers, either worshiping or loathing Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2iGkIT5F88
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

actually yes
>inb4 jew

yeah nah

pretty much yh, but he'll never go too extreme with anything because he wants the $$ of being the next o'reilly

He's too biased for Israel

Nuke leaf lands! Enslave the leaf jew horde!

>worshiping or loathing Trump

Good news, Shapiro does both!

its all biased

i think trump lovers are unbiased because i think he deserves the praise

you want mild trump criticism so you like shapiro

it would have to be almost scientific to get a purely unbiased opinion

Bump

Everyone's biased to something, he's not that bad overall. He's the best USA political commentator I've seen.

Aussies, make sure you watch the Bolt Report on Sky News at 7pm, dude's /ourguy/

I like Ben. He's a reasonable conservative that will admit when he's wrong or the left gets something right. I appreciate his convections, even if I disagree with some of his more hawkish foreign policy ideas.

>jew
>unbiased

Are you one of the payed shills or just another user from another board who so tired of Sup Forums invading their board?

>when you have nothing to post but feel a need to post something

Never said he was unbiased. But he sure as fuck is better than the le-literally-hitler or trump-shits-gold camps.

Why are you even starting a thread without even replying to anybody? Or do you just want to bait retards and read their retarded replies.

>trump-shits-gold
youtube.com/watch?v=W2iGkIT5F88

>unbiased political commentator
Not when it comes to Israel or Jews in general. He has never criticized Israel and will never criticize Israel.

Everyone is biased including yourself btw. Take everything with a grain of salt.

The fuck are you, a response police?

I'm starting a thread to read the opinions the others have on the matter. Which is apparently a tough content for some to grasp, especially to someone who seems to think that if a response doesn't get a (you) it's not acknowledged. You seem to be addicted to them so here, so have your (you) and be gone.

Yes, but it's so obvious it's easy to see through.

kek

>calling someone who voted for Hillary not bias

>Yes, but it's so obvious it's easy to see through.
But is it?

I think a lot of his viewers/listeners aren't aware of it. It's very obvious to me, but I doubt many normies can spot just how much he's shilling for Israel.

Also, in many situations the connections to Israel (or to be more specific Jewish tribal interests) isn't always so obvious, i.e. there's 3rd etc. order connections.

The threat from Israel is also the elephant in the room. Hard to miss. Is Shapiro brainwashed by his own BS or is he just outright dishonest? A mix?

What are you even implying? Hitchens died in 2011.

Ben is not bad on everything not related to Israel. His loyalties are questionable on everything related to Israel.

"Unbiased?"
Did you even pay attention to him last year? Do you not remember the Michelle Fields incident? Do you not remember how hard he tried to convince people that Trump was somehow secretly the establishment's choice?

The Trump hating Kike? No

He's a sad manlet like little Marco

>This is the guy that lied about a woman getting beaten up to try and damage Trump
>Not biased

He's all over the place.

Sometimes he's really good, other times he's really bad.

The anti Trump stuff was his inner jew coming out, years early he'd said it would be great if Trump ran for President but when he actually did the turbo kike within came out.

Andrew Klavan is pretty decent as well.

HAHAHAHA.
>Michelle Fields incident
Has Ben ever apologized for pushing this false story? I know she's his friend but don't push lies.

hasn't he said that he supports ending israel's foreign aid?