Why do no girls want to be housewives anymore, even without kids?

Why do no girls want to be housewives anymore, even without kids?

Even the most """""traditional""""" girl wants to focus on her career for 10-15 years before becoming a housewife.

We as men need to do a better job of suppporting women who are trying to do the right thing and reestablish their place in the home.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9VM1UA0pCMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why do no girls want to be housewives anymore, even without kids?
but that's fucking wrong, it's just that the women who want to be housewives as teenagers only do it for turbochad

I saw this today.

They do once they are in College and drop out or afterwards when they get tired of looking for jobs and doing shit ones for experience

You need to be aggressive as fuck to get a good position in todays market

My redpilled sister is doing this, though. Not worrying about a career, because her redpilled husbando already has one.

>We as men need to do a better job of suppporting women who are trying to do the right thing and reestablish their place in the home.

I have never even seen such a human being in person.

>playing a roleplaying game if you don't want to roleplay
I fucking hate minmax munchkins so much.

This right here. Or they wait until after college, when they've already fucked a hundred men and realized their gender studies degree is absolutely worthless and they're working at costco. Then they suddenly want to be a housewife, but it's too late.
>t. 28 year old user
Most women my age are now settling into the "I want to be a housewife" mindset. For you young dudes, unless you're Chad, you won't find one so just enjoy the loose sex.
And then she became a cat lady.

>so just enjoy the loose sex.
hahaha yeah sure

wages gone down for younger men
need ever increasing qualifications and experience to compete for job

I to believe that these "traditional" girls you speak of know the struggle in being the breadwinner and how her even being able to work contributes to it so she wants a small pool of financial padding on top of your constant income to raise a child properly as a stay-at-home

And yet 50 years ago it was common.

My grandma got married at 18, pregnant with 1st kid at 19. Never worked a day in her life while her engineer husband got rich and spoiled her until they died.

Really makes you think...

>And yet 50 years ago it was common.
before the 50s it wasn't common at all

the 50s was a fluke period that couldn't sustain itself

My gf wants to be a stay at home mom until the kid turns 6. I think that's fine.

>wages have gone down

Heh, all going to plan goy

Zyklon Ben at it again

Because women are herd animals hardly capable of independant thought and that they will fall in line with what they perceive as the consensual opinion in their own social clique.
that s why you dont let juden talk to them and kill any juden going against that (along with its entire family for good measure)

college got its doors opened for women

i'm sorry user
This the only way
There is no other door

It's boring

I want to be a housewife. It's kind of hard with the insane mortgage prices though.

Life really sucks, if you work full time it's hard to see doctors and do things you need to do since everything is 9-5

Is that you Olivia?

I kek'd.

Your average millenial either makes no money or is in some other way, a manchild with stunted emotional development who shouldn't be around children for more than a few minutes at a time. Or at least, it's not worth the trouble to settle down with them.

Being brutally honest. Y'all are a bunch of fake ass clowns and that's disregarding the fact that millenial women are worse potential parents than boomers.

No, she sounds like a slut though.

And to add on top of that if the husband does earn a lot, get raped in the ass by taxes.

My Mum was a housewife for the first 17 years of my life.

Plenty of them secretly do.

Pro tip: women say what they think other women want them to say. If you can cut through that bullshit and you show her then she'll drop her pretense. Their bodies are constantly telling them to have and raise babies. They have the careers because society has told them that's the way to get a good quality man.

My wife is stay at home. She loves it

>Why do no girls want to be housewives anymore, even without kids?
Would YOU wanna be a fucking housewife?

Yes.

Agreed. I am not Catholic but my wife is. Best thing I ever did was marry a Catholic girl.

"careers"

i can understand a woman putting off children because she's running her business and trying to grow that but working in HR for 15 years after college without moving up is hardly "being work oriented"

Well because it's not 1950 anymore you traditionalist slag.

These threads are a great reminder why pol will never find love.

How is "nobody is decent parental material anymore" a secret?

Hell it's not even their fault. They are victims of circumstance. Society in the US rewards welfare recipients and immigrants over the working class.

No. Because I'm a man. A lot of women love it.

Had I been born a woman, yes I would have loved to be.

It's not a secret because it's not true. There are still people who'd make decent parents out there. Yes, I agree that our society is fucked, but I've met enough people to realise that it's not everybody.

The best thing about women is you can train them. Don't waste your time trying to make a ho into a housewife.

Running a household no longer gives them any satisfaction. Most of the work involved is now done by machines or people you hire. It used to actually require a ton of necessary work like preserving food for the winter so people don't starve to death.

And this shows you that they think their careers are bullshit too. They are being constantly told that successful men are looking for successful women. Then they hit 30 and some realise it isn't true and they dye their hair green and collect cats.

It's not an enviable goal in any sense to want to stay home, be pampered and have no skills. Ideally you wouldn't have to choose between the two.

Some advice for you 50's/nazi germany fetishists: If someone, male or female tells you they want to be a housewife or house-husband, they are being honest with you, but that's as far as it goes concerning their respectability.

The fuck is wrong with you?

If society is fucked, who do you know that isn't affected by it, that isn't an entitled rich cunt?

>have no skills

Raising and looking after children is an important skill. We took a big wrong turn when we let the barren kike dykes start pissing all over housewives in the culture.

Nothing?

Maybe they started doing it because the only people who wanted to be stay at home moms were drug addicts and mental cases.

Plenty of people. Seriously. Go outside and meet people. Get a job that requires it. There are loads of people who are unhappy with this bullshit world we've created but go along with it for appearance sake.

>go along with it for appearance sake.

For the children, right?

Feminists get off Sup Forums.

Yes

You shameless, butthurt supplicant. Go back to /r9gay/ where they will tolerate narcissistic broken parasites.

>get told the rules of the game
>these have been the rules of the game for all recorded history
>nope i'm gonna just ignore the rules and whine when i don't get the rewards for playing
i fucking hate these metagaming people, roleplay not rollplay you cowadooty theorycrafting cunts

>Maybe they started doing it because the only people who wanted to be stay at home moms were drug addicts and mental cases.

What does this mean? Elaborate?

>Europe is literally starving for children and has to import immigrants to replace the nonexistent young workers who were never born

You massive retarded faggot, women should stay at home, make children and properly educate them.

Women are focused on hoe-ing til they're like 35... At least that's how it is here in Jacksonville, FL.

When I used to go bar hopping at the beach it was mostly girls from 23 to 29 years old. Anything above 29 was a single parent.

My gf wants to be a housewife, though we don't make enough for kids or the threat of Marxist indoctrination in the schools.

She will, however, still collect knickknacks and larp like a 1950s housewife.

It's just propaganda. If you stop consuming it you snap back to biological norms.

The sooner you realize that ALL women think their vaginas entitle them to be able to "have their cake and eat it too", the better off you'll be.

I'm all for my wife staying at home and playing the holly homemaker role, but the whole problem is that she, just like the vast majority of them these days, wants no part of doing anything that resembles work and thinks that being a stay-at-home mom means sitting on her fat ass all day doing what amounts to absolutely nothing and then boo-hooing on FB to the other stupid cunts about how horrible her life is and how she's such a fucking victim.

Fuck these whores, they wanted equality, fine, then that bitch can get her ass out there and work her tits off to pay half the bills AND then come home and play house-wife too...which is only fair since it was HER that wanted a kid so badly.

Hearing my daughter say that she heard my wife sputter "I should've been a stay-at-home mom when your father offered it to me 10 years ago" made my fucking century.

Dumb cunts, if they just kept sucking our cocks after they got married like they did before they got married, they wouldn't have half the fucking problems they got....or be single moms after their husbands realize how they've been taken for a ride.

THIS

For 3 or 4 generations, families have been pumping out millions of children with aspergers, bipolar or some other form of mental illness, it's not a secret that the mental health industry profits from this so nobody will say anything. There's nothing wrong with wanting kids except for when you only want them so you can shield yourself from criticism or responsibility, use them as welfare checks, use them as emotional punching bags, etc. These people have been rewarded for creating an entire generation of fucked up, disassociated people who, no, are not capable of being good parents just because they are wageslaves with no aspirations beyond "appearing like a normal person"

>even without kids

And do what all day? Even with kids the workload is very low, without she'd do nothing but sit on her ass all day.

Based Mormons win again

That's honestly the Americans dream, user.

All of it is larping until it becomes reality. The atomic family doesn't exist, but it's an aggregate of society. The American Life is a game we should play. Sometimes we can't measure up to the 2 kids, cat dog, white picket fence life, sometimes we exceed it. But it's playing the game and trying that makes it worth while.

If you play your cards right, many will envy you.

Even if you found a girl that wanted to be a housewife, you wouldn't be able to trust her these days. Leaving her all alone with fuck-all to do for 50 hours a week? Yeah, good luck with that. It just wouldn't work. This isn't 1950 anymore. Women are degenerate, and their whoring has become mainstream so they feel no shame in it.

You're better off hiring a maid/hooker combo.

Because men aren't men anymore, they just play video games all day.
Srsly imagine you were a chick, would you actually fuck some loser and devote your life to him? fuck that
I'd rather die alone and fuck as many guys as possible just for fun if I don;t find an alpha of course.

How much for the daughter?

>Hearing my daughter say that she heard my wife sputter "I should've been a stay-at-home mom when your father offered it to me 10 years ago" made my fucking century.

Dude you and your wife need to sort out your marriage.
youtube.com/watch?v=9VM1UA0pCMQ

>female posting on Sup Forums
>not showing tits
>thinks she's worthy of an alpha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Raising and looking after children is an important skill.
Being at mercy of your husband financially is not a very nice prospect. What if he starts to withhold moneyz from family for gambling and whores or initiates a divorce?

This is why you'll never get laid.

Ooooook. And how is this related to housewives, who were mostly normal women?

Excuse me OP my gf wants exactly that, to work and be a housewife when we're ready.

Guess you gotta go midwest to find a woman in burgerland these days

You're seriously white knighting for some roastie?

When was the last time a girl offered to suck your dick, user?

Then you get half of his stuff.

I know plenty of women who devote their lives for some loser that plays video games all day.
Women don't exactly have the deepest standards. The problem is they're incredibly self centered so you can play of their selfishness to get what you want from them.
That's what Marxism/feminism did to them and that's what men do to them to get their dicks wet.

I guess that's what happens when you can't trust anybody to have maintained a shred of dignity or decency past high school age, can't trust anybody to not be trapped in some fantasy world where their creature comforts and social standing are all that matter, and can't trust anybody to actually see ther spouse and children as people instead of a means to an end.

>Being at mercy of your husband financially is not a very nice prospect.

It should be if you didn't marry a retard.

If they marry a retard then they should get a divorce with alimony, it would actually be fair if it was something like this

What's not to love? You have literally zero critical thinking to do, and your responsibilities are to keep a small humaniod alive and keep a finite amount of space clean.

>implying women are better at raising children than men.

Studies have shown that children coming out of single-father homes are better adjusted, more emotionally stable, more motivated, more prone to success, and flat-out more intelligent than ones from single-mother homes.

Women had ONE FUCKING JOB and they couldn't even do that better than a man. They are nothing but baby factories.

Not enough.
Srsly, if i was a woman that's what i would think instantly. Why not all of it? Fuuuck.

You are Russian though so your subhuman nature is the cause of that.

What makes you say no girls want to be housewives? there are plenty

>You have literally zero critical thinking to do, and your responsibilities are to keep a small humaniod alive and keep a finite amount of space clean.

Men are usually much more ambitious than women, that's exactly the point

I don't know OP. Why would families want two incomes?

And I bet these so called women just waste theirs on tampons and shit.

A woman being a housewife goes against their nature. At the core, women constantly need to compete with other women and validate themselves. Housewives are too isolated to do that. In the 1950's, shame kept them in line. That doesn't exist anymore. If a woman is okay being a housewife and never cheats or spends all your money on stupid shit, there's a good chance she's just plain broken.

Since when? (And I don't know how it was in other countries so I can't say it was the same in Italy, although a shitload of them did come here, my family included.)

Seriously, do you think boomers did a good job? Or are we talking about the generation of parents who raised kids during the depression, lived on soup and fake cheese and had to make their kids drop out of school to work? That's good parenting, sure, when you set parameters like that.

I don't see why they haven't looked in Craigslist for a wife. I know my case isn't a typical one and in some respects I won the fucking lotto.

Can confirm. Midwest is where America is still alive.

I'm from the East Coast DC area and no one has values there, but I'm in the Midwest for school and landed myself a real catch.

White, virgin, Christian, hometown pageant winner, short time model, makes 28k a year off art tutorial videos, loves kids/animals, and voted Trump

She told me the only time her parents gets emotional about music is when they tear up to patriotic music. The Midwest is almost parody.

My girlfriend wants me to take care of her and she wants to stay home and raise the kids. Only issue is atm I have 6 figures in loan debt. She has a petroleum engineering degree so we are gonna wait till her loans are paid off and then start a beautiful white family.

Only retarded people want to get married and start families when you are dealing with shit like this:
Either that or you were born into money or are marrying into money.

Nice bro. Happy for you, do your country proud

I'm in the market for a house since I'm moving for work and yes a second income would help me claw my way into the standard of living that I would like.

But the cost of that extra $30k/yr is my wife. I would LOSE what makes her my wife and she'd become a business partner that I sleep with. NOT GOOD. And she'd be tired and comparing her income to mine and she wouldn't want to have kids until we could afford a nanny and maid and all this other stuff. Instead we could just reduce our standard of living for a short time while we're saving money, have kids NOW and by the time they're school age we should be able to afford the lifestyle we want AND we'll have gotten the young baby days out of the way.

>Even the most """""traditional""""" girl wants to focus on her career for 10-15 years before becoming a housewife.
Because they need to sustain for themselves if they can't find a husband.

Both men and women worked in the fields even in Medieval Europe, albeit with different roles. The men worked and toiled under the searing heat of the sun while the women prepared the food and were selling the goods that was harvested by their husbands. The idea that women didn't work and just stayed at home all day is a modern invention.

how so?

>no unions
>blue collar jobs shit
>college education
>white collar jobs are a fortune
>overinflated house prices
>woman can stay at home and not work

Good luck with that

>Since when?

Since always. Housewives were on average completely normal lower, middle and upper class women.

The boomer example is an extremely bad one, considering that's the generation(1944-1964) that wasn't ok with traditional gender roles and started 2nd wave feminism.

The generation of parents who raised their kids during the Depression was probably amazing, they were in bad conditions and they taught their children to value hard work. If you think they dropped their children out of school to work because they were bad parents you are retarded. They were poor and education wasn't really needed to live a decent life because there were a lot of low skill jobs available.

Thanks man, I'm really lucky to have her.

I wasn't talking about single parent homes. A child with both parents is obviously better adjusted than one raised by a single parent.

>Only retarded people want to get married and start families when you are dealing with shit like this:

But this is about HOW a family works best, not IF you should start a family.

The problem is much bigger than what you make it to be. The housing market/economy has been designed so that if you're married you basically both need to be working to support yourselves. Especially if you have kids. You can thank the equality movements of pushing women into the workforce.

Sure, you can become a big shot ceo, but the chance of that happening is negligible.

Iv heard that in Eastern Europe women typically be housewifes for the first 10 years, and then go into a career afterwards. Some Ukrainian girl told me this. Can anyone here confirm?