Where does the drug conspiracy end...

Where does the drug conspiracy end. Have multiple people tell me that drugs like weed are bad but the government tell us it's OK meanwhile they have reports by DEA saying it's bad so they can find the war on drugs. Then we 1000's of prescription drugs that people think are fine to take because the government says so. Then we have things like amphetamines whilst methamphetamine is banned. Also things like fetanyl and fetanyl analogues that are 100 times stronger than morphine. I mean the DEA has fucking slides saying LSD will kill you. Marijuana is a gateway in the sense that they lie about its effects and side effects so much that you realize there lying about other drugs too. How deep does the drug conspiracy go? Look at how many people are prescribed Xanax and we have rappers pushing the youth to use drugs like it and codeine. Also the CIA is selling us the illegal drugs...

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26660917
health.harvard.edu/blog/astounding-increase-in-antidepressant-use-by-americans-201110203624
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sure the DEA wouldn't lie to you to keep their jobs.

you want the real conspiracy?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26660917
health.harvard.edu/blog/astounding-increase-in-antidepressant-use-by-americans-201110203624
>women 250% more likely to use them

and
it mainly affects white people

With legalised weed most of the American youth would be even dumber than now and they will not have ANY future. Isn't that a good thing? Whites will be dumb and hated minority in future America, but atleast they will have drugs to dumb down their pain even more into nothingness. Why study? Why accomplish anything? When you can sit on your couch watch TV, smoke weed with your dumb friends and recieve welfare.

I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was a kid, yet the doctors put me on Zoloft along with Ritalin, fucking cunts...I was just a kid with high energy

Weed was easier to get when underage than alcohol

Weed is already widely available. Because it's extremely profitable it doesn't matter in the least the quantity you seize. All you do with prohibition besides increasing real crime rates and taxes spent is push the demographic affected underground and into bad company.

Who here /nopharma/ master race?

I mean if I actually was physcially sick I'll go to a doctor and take the medicine but kikechiatry can take a hike

yeah , me too.

psychology is extremely helpful for people with trauma, but yeah psychiatry is pretty much a crapshoot. between pumping teenagers brains full of chemicals and overprescriping incredibly powerful opiates, it's amazing our country is still growing and prospering.

here

helps that I never get sick

I take vitamin C sometimes when I cannot afford lemons. Do I count in?

I've been to psychiatrists before for depression. They refused to put me on any meds.

It probably helps that I'm a successful (despite depression) white male with a career, and advanced degree, and all the advantages one can have. The psychs don't want to fuck me up with meds, because I can contribute to society without the happy pill but will become a burden on society with the happy pill. Maybe that's also why I'm depressed.

Don't suck those pills.
Hard physical labor really helps.
It makes you feel like you DID something worth.
I don't mean gym. I mean going out and shoveling or doing some good.

Dude weed lmao.

I was put on prozac for a couple months. For almost no benefit, the mental fog and daily vivid nightmares were not worth it. I'm pretty sure there are lasting side effects too, I can't bash out math problems anywhere near as fast as before.

> With legalised weed most of the American youth would be even dumber than now and they will not have ANY future.
So they would be as Russian youth?

They get you hooked on the legal shit, adderall or oxy or something and then once you go looking for something cheaper, they lock you up in a private prison and make you do slave labor. This is all basically a way to keep slavery legal.

I do wonder what it must be like being a pathetic piece of walking filth that you keep to be doped up 24/7. When I see how many people are on drugs, makes me hope that Russia will just nuke us already.

But hey, at least we are not Europe.

Those statistics are ridiculous.

Every woman would have to be on something.