Are the African-Americans the only black people who say that the were kings...

Are the African-Americans the only black people who say that the were kings? I haven't seen any other black people except them saying that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y76BnwLZwMg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheikh_Anta_Diop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes because they're dumb fucks who can't geography. Apparently they consider sub-saharan african where they were shipped over from to be in exactly the same place as Egypt and for them to be racially the same.

In Africa there are thousands ethnic groups, but just because african-americans are black they feel entitled to feel part of accomplishments of other ethnic black groups. How is some nigger that doesn't even know his tribe wants to claim his ancestors were somehow involved with Nri kingdom or Songhay.

Most of Sup Forums
>we wuz vikings and shiet

Egyptians were black ? Wtf I've been lied to my whole life.

And why not? The scope of race is up to you. And nubians ruled for awhile in the Middle Kingdom.

Those ethnic groups aren't black?

only worthless trash which couldn't defend itself was exported to the americas. Afromericanas are the niggers' niggers.

>From the Russian Federation
>A country that unironically tried to promote itself as the "Third Rome", coming up with ridiculous fantastical tales to justify these beliefs
>The same people who murdered millions of people because of their "privilege" and became the leader of radical left-wing movements for nearly a century
>Complaining about other people feeling "entitled"

Yes Somalias who look like theyre burnt down syndromers are the same race as senegalese. If it was so normal we wouldn't refer to the fact they were nubian. Also african americans are not nubians. Also the dummies try to claim cleopatra. She was macedonian for fucksake

Pretty sure they are trying to rewrite history for themselves instead of trying to actually research it

Didn't answer the question. It's subjective whether Senegalese look enough like Somalis to be the same race.

No, but they're sub saharans, which you said had nothing to do with Egypt.

>It's subjective whether Senegalese look enough like Somalis to be the same race.
You dumb nigger... Race isn't just looks. Only niggers think that.

Somalis and Senegalese are about as distantly related as Senegalese and any non-African peoples, so you have to be using a retarded "durr they're both black" definition of race to say they're the same

When what is it then, honkey, and why can't niggers claim they wuz kings?
>inb4 they were a different race

I didn't say they were both black, I said there's no reason why they shouldn't be black. There's a difference.

Still not answering the question. How are they different?

Cuz you fucking werent. You are all just stupid niggers with too many dreams.

Is there any truth to it at all? Like what were people doing when the sahara desert was lush? Did they at least figure out how to make pots?

>What is culture?

>they were a different race because they were a different race because they were a different race
The famous burger education. I know they got rid of discourse and logic from Western curriculum centuries ago but have a little bit of commonsense

because the black africans know how are the north africans

So if I were to start worshipping the Egyptian pantheon and wear kilts and building Pyramids I'd be kangz?

some french niggers are starting to follow the trend

blm, kang n shit, check your privileges ...

youtube.com/watch?v=Y76BnwLZwMg

>thinking Russia isn't the new Rome
>annexing and doing whatever the fuck she wants
>will be the last nationalist white battalion if USA doesn't clean up

All of the nogs in my area are from Mali and Senegal. "We wuz Mansa Mussa 'n' sheeeeit." Where are they from in your region?

>inb4 they were a different race
They were a different race. lrn2genetics, nigger.

Ayo, we wuz kangz nigga. Look at Napoleon, look at the British kangz, look at Rome, look at Russian tsarz, look at Prussia, they wuz white. My ancestors were emperors n shiiiiiiet.

It's a convenient shtick for people who nobody likes or gets along with, but can't figure out why because they have 0 self-awareness or ability to self-reflect. They know this makes them bad people so they have to virtue signal about things that don't matter to respected, functional adults, like race or gender.

inherited/shared culture is different from just sayin those guys on the other side of a continent are me. Stop deliberately being a pedant

Slavs, say it with me:

WE

WUZ

Also>Haplogroup R1, Egypt Tunisia and Morocco has it, rest of Africa doesn't.
>No denisova or cro magnon DNA in Congoids

Spaceshipz

It's sort of an overreaction to traditionalist philosophers in the United States who argued that slavery was justified because blacks aren't able to form governments of their own.

WELL HOL' UP
*smacks lip*
YOU SAYIN
*drinks malt liquor*
WE WUZ KANGZ

By that logic no race is descended from the Ancient Egyptians because no one inherited culture and values directly from them.

A pedant is someone who's concerned with minor or inconsequential details. I'd say having a defintion of race that means I'm an Ancient Egyptian isn't inconsequential.

N SHIIIIET

RURIKZ

i have no idea, i noticed it yesterday on twitter, they were all mad about oscar result; a good part of them had a black pharaon as profile picture and blm in their bio

This meme is spreading all over Europe. In a couple of years it will be a thing. With movies and TV shows backing it.

To be honest I don't give a shit about that. Every race need its own narrative, so let's give them that (plus black pharaohs actually existed, just decades before the collapse of Egypt).

No race descended from the carthagians either. They were wiped out. Many ethnic groups throughout history were eradicated and never survived. The Romans salted the fields.

>A country that unironically tried to promote itself as the "Third Rome", coming up with ridiculous fantastical tales to justify these beliefs
Our Grand Prince Ivan III was marred to byzantine princess Sophia Palaiologina.

>The same people who murdered millions of people because of their "privilege"
Most of victims were poor peasants without any "privilege".

> leader of radical left-wing movements for nearly a century
Trotsky? Mao? Pol Pot?

Never heard of Ancient Rome apparently.

>"We wuz award show winners n shit"
>don't win award for rapping or slavery movie one time because something good actually came out that year
>"cracker jew pigs have no souls fuck this country"

I remember some drunk Indian guy come up to me and start ranting about how he was a king and his entire family was royalty.

All this while he was dressed like a hobo and eventually tried to scab a beer off me.

At the time i didnt think much of it until saw the kangz n shit online and it was literally what he was talking about.

He even said he would forgive me if i bought him a beer.

Poo in loos even say this nonsense for fucks sake.

>dont lecture me on racism you are white check your privilege !

btw we had our own movie award a day before oscars and they didn't give a single fuck about it being whiter than yogurt

And following that logic no race descended from the vikings, or the Romans, or the Ancient Greeks because no one inherited culture directly from one of them.
Never heard of a genocide of Ancient Egyptians.

Because through all the digging of mummified remains of more then 5 or 4 Pharaohs and also the Egyptian people body built gives no indication of being in the same sub group specises as the nigger.

>nubians ruled for awhile
115 years, 11 kings (!), followed by the collapse of the kingdom... It looks like a massive fail to me.

It is, but you can't argue nigger pharaos didn't exist.
As I said, it's part of the afro-american narrative. They need it to not feel like complete shits.

the continent of africa is fucking huge you idiot, tribes living in the north are completely different compared to southern ones, same goes to west -> east comparison. but what the fuck would you know about vast territories, your whole country is just one fucking city

Yes all history and culture is linear, with no additional mixing ever, which at no point have I asserted. You keep doing this.

They were well known trading partners, as were the egyptians as far away as india and kenya I believe. Same way trading routes and merchants travelled across europe. Interaction and education/culture/language developed this way.

That didn't reach the prime areas where slaves and therefore african americans came from.

>They need it to not feel like complete shits.
But the fact is that it was a complete shit. Administratively and culturaly. They left so few remains that their (very short) existence was discovered only recently. They were just bandits who stole a country until it ruins.
At this point it's as glorious as claiming "we wuz gypsies".

WE

>somalis are niggers
>nubians former rulers of egypt were just like somalis
>niggers ruled egypt
you all really shit yourselves over this kind of stuff.

every white group wants to take credit for every white innovation, but when a black person does it you get up in arms. Are they right about you? Do you hate them so much that you just want to deny them any sort of achievement even if you have to rewrite history?
there were many "black kingdoms" please dont get memed into retardation

All I said was that black americans can't claim it as their history

Ours think that too.

BTW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheikh_Anta_Diop

>are starting to follow the trend
They have always been like that.

I find it funny that blacks spread the message that whites are nothing but devil that enslave people. That they have always hated race and will never be normal. All white people know how to do is make people slaves because they are evil.

But then those same black people bitch about Egyptians not being casted as blacks in movies or acknowledged as such.

To which I reply: So you want us to acknowledge that the greatest civilization in history, is black? You mean the greatest civilization in history known for being the first ever to have millions of slaves and hating on someone for a race?

Funniest part of all is the bible. If it is true, that means Adam and Eve were black. Get where I am going with this? The first ever humans couldn't follow a simple rule like idiots, and it means the first person to ever commit murder was black too. Sounds about right.

You call white people bad?

>every white group wants to take credit for every white innovation
"No"

Now fuck off, nigger.

God kek says Egyptians are white

>The Black Pharaohs: Conquerors of Ancient Egypt
But it's true that Egypt got conquered by subsaharan Africans on at least one occasion.

we wuz Aryans and sheeeeit

You don't understand parables

Checked

THAS CUZ WHITEY ARE SCARED OF US AND DOESNT WANT YALL TO TELL TRUTH THAS WHY U NEED TO STAY WOKE MA BROTHA WE WUZ KANGZ BROTHA AND WHITEY WILL PAY STAY WOKE YALL

I think it's more "Egypt be in Africuh, and I bee African American, so I bees Egyptian, too!"

in england they had a black guy saying king george was black and henry the 8th was black

>Middle Kingdom

Using the PC name for the era of Decadence? The Nubians were so bad that it finally motivated the Egyptians into Making Egypt Great Again.

How about being from the same continent
Still African.
Still avoiding the question. If inherited culture is equals race, and there's partial inheritance, no race descended from the vikings because their culture mostly didn't pass down.

nobody noticed the trips

HOLY SHIT someone actually did the edit.

so by your logic you are chinese with no identity of your own whatsoever?

in fact i want to see you argue that moroccoan is the same as somali with those exact people. you will be hacked to death within 15 seconds in the conversation

Basically every huge empire in Europe following the fall of Rome claimed to be the true successor to it:

Holy Roman Empire
Byzantine Empire
Sultanate of Rum
Russia

The only empire that didn't was Napoleon's French Empire - he instead drew parallels to Charlemagne's Francien empire fashioning his empire, comprised of the French, Dutch, Italians and Germans as the true sons of Charlemagne.