Brianna whew...amirite?

Brianna whew...amirite?

She'll make an excellent congress women

Aside from the questionable physics, she doesn't understand that the strategic advantage is to have the most accurate and precise weapons, not the most destructive ones (which we already have plenty of).

>dropped
>not launched with large rockets to overcome the moon's non-trivial gravity well

Did we just use "she" to refer to this guy by the way?

also

When your penis has been mutilated and turned inside out so you can face your daily life truthfully.

you're better off with large conventional explosives and/or small nukes

Oh it's another "I just watched/read The Expanse and think I know physics" episode

What kind of idiot does it take to get that dumbass elected^^

>TOP KEK

dumbasses

Satellite laser platforms in LEO targeting every hemisphere would be more efficient.

>Its another liberals on reddit watching firefly and (((documentaries))) thinking they know jack shit about physics or anything episode

This is genius but what if this happens
>Drop rock from the moon onto Russia
>Solar winds blow it towards the USA
fug

The worst part is she's running for a seat in the House of Reps.

>she

>she
Stawp.

First he conquers Gamergate, then he runs for congress, now he masters science.

Is there anything boy wonder Brian can't do?

The creature only has a vague sense of what it's talking about, but kinetic bombardment is actually a theoretical possibility. "Dropping rocks" from the moon isn't accurate though.

wait what

be straight?

wtf i love indiscriminate slaughter now

His campaign page is pretty cancerous.

I almost thought that said *Boulder* Democratic Party because of this shit

Sup Forums, I dropped my water bottle
It's on the ground right now
How do I proceed
Is it to late to save the moon

It was an accident

Are people making fun of her? She's right. If u stand on the moon and throw a rock at Earth, the kinetic energy forces the rock up and towards Earth, increasing its' speed tremendously. It will pull away from the moon's massive gravity and strike Earth a few days later.

I mean it will burn up in are atmosphere, but just get a bigger rock and boom, problem solved.

Good lord I hope she gets elected. She can give that leaf drama teacher a run for his money.

>spacekatgal
he clearly knows more about it than you user, look, he's from space.

BRIANNA "The Brain" WEW

Was that the asian wojak?

>just get a bigger rock
>problem solved
user... how will you throw the bigger rock?

yeah man just "drop" something "from the moon" at 2,400 meters per second

She's really far off, unless she is considering the W55 or the SADM (literally measured in tonnes of TNT equivalence) to be the standard nuclear ordinance for the US instead of weapons like the W88, W87 (475kt each), the B61 (up to 340kt) and the B83 (1.1mt).

I think the math for the whole rods from god thing capped out at ~20kt, roughly the size of either weapon used against Japan.

Guys... stop she is right there is no way we can shut down the atoms of something that comes from the moon

I'm on mobile rn, in about one or two hours I'll be home. Let's start a "campaign" for "her" based on the plan of establishing a military colony on the moon.

Can you imagine Palestinian children throwing rocks at Earth from the surface of the moon? One pebble could wipe out Tel Aviv.

We must stop Palestinians from space travel.

Lel maybe shes a flat Earther

Shit, not the W55, but the W48 (155mm nuclear artillery shell, 72 tonnes of TNT). Still though, the W55 at 1-5kt is a small nuclear weapon.

Moon Man Brianna Wu for president!

Not even in office and he's plotting new ways to destroy the world.

Leftists! Sad!

Oh Brianna.
1. The weapon in question would be imprecise, dangerous, and most importantly, prohibitively expensive. There are better ideas for space based kinetic weapons (that take more advantage of earth's gravity as well)
2. Putting a weapon on the moon violates international treaties.

>she won
lying from the start, she was born for this

win/win really

>Sup Forums thinks its a joke because the moon has gravity
>they don't realise the gravity of celestial objects is based on their mass so the more chunks of moon that are thrown at Earth the easier it becomes.

She must have just seen that info graphic about the "rods from God". Tungsten light poles dropped from a satellite. No explosives just kinetic energy. .

Rods from gods already exist and is 100 times more effective than launching rockets from the moon towards earth

I am imagining a giant ogre picking up boulders weighing millions of tons and flinging them into space.

>Straya space program is activated
>Aussies on the moon
>Bruce starts overarming moon rocks at the earth screaming TAKE THAT YA EMU CUNTS

Holy crap I didn't know that evil was eminating from my state. Not my district though so can't do much about it. Embarassing.

>Rocks dropped from the moon

>she fought the alt right and won

>alt right isn't real
>trump is president

at least s/he lies like a politician

Now put Wu's face on the ogre.

It's also hilariously more accurate that blasting unguided rocks from the moon at the earth, seeing how you'd have to factor in the gravity of not one, but two celestial masses when aiming your moon rocks.

Cool rock Brianna. Want to bring it to the moon? We should encourage more trannies to drop rocks from the moon. It's what makes Earth great.

Carpet bombing and atom bombs seemed to work 70 years ago against a major force.

Now we can't definitively beat goatfuckers in the desert with even the most accurate of laser guided weaponry.

>she

Lying from the start.

twitter is so illogical, my eyes are drawn to the biggest text first

So these are the persons who are calling us science deniers?

On the moon there's less gravity so you can lift more. You just train there for a couple of months with 900lbs of weight and then you could probably launch the rock from earth if you wanted.

>throw half of the moon into space so you can throw the remaining half at Earth

sounds good senpai

Are you retarded?

meh

Not an argument.

you fucking dingus your plan is flawed, you have to train in HIGHER gravity first THEN lower gravity. We need to send some /fit/ autists in a shuttle that simulates 10x gravity and have them squat and deadlift every day until they are the very best. From there, they can deadlift stones from the earth and hurl them at all the shitskins in the world from the moon.

I'm with you, user. I myself have been training to get my throwing speed up to a couple thousand kilometers per second

Underrated

no you see
just dig it loose and it will fall
no need to throw anything

9 million light years in microsoft office

He's clearly talking about Phobos

various fallacies

she can't even get punctuation right

was for

Just like in my chinese cartoons!

Sooo....She`s going to build a gigantic railgun on the moon that can shoot rocks at the patriachy???

Is she doctor Evil?

>> Says there's more than two genders and a little girl who doesnt want a penis in her locker room is bigoted

>>YOU CAN LITERALLY THROW ROCKS FROM THE MOON AND DESTROY CITIES

Topkek.

No shit, it was an insult. Working out in low gravity would not make you stronger than if you were working out in higher gravity.

I don't get this. Does the democratic party have any identity or goals? Is all they are contempt for republicans?

not an argument

>Roks dropped from da moon

Go on....

>he can't throw rocks at 2.38km/s
wow weakling much?

If only "she" was born a she as well, huh

Ad Hominem

why do people waste time replying to idiots like this on twitter

>not droppin da whole moon

ISHYGDDT, Ya grotz

>She

Technically, yes, if you could aim it it'd work, but it's not viable right now. Dropping a colony from space would be better than a rock though.

> she
it

Did you knoware if the moonspeakers was only ten centimeters closer to us it would crash into the Earth?

Isn't science amazing?

That's because we're doing it with the resolve of a wet cloth. You gotta go in and absolutely obliterate any cunt who looks at you funny.

Meteorites strike the Earth all the time and they are not leveling cities to the ground.
Kinetic bombardment is a lot more involved than simply 'dropping rocks.'

Obviously the goblin read a Reddit discussion or saw a documentary on kinetic bombardment and wanted to look smart on the internet, but chose the stupidest wording possible.

Great book, I recommend.

>rocket
No rocket required. Moon has no atmosphere, so a mass driver is much more efficient. Solar power, baby!

ITT: niggas that don't read books

That's actually how the dinosaurs died.

I'm illiterate you shitlord.

Don't forget that is only the escape velocity, getting it to earth is even more

Uh isn't there some kinda treaty that keeps us from creating space weapons?

Autism.

im fucking done