I already knew that trannies had mental issues but holy fuck

I already knew that trannies had mental issues but holy fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRnuJ-JLAV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>forgetting the moon has its own gravitational field
that's not crazy, that's just retarded

crazy is the tranny gang wars in brazil, now that shit is mental

And she's running for congress or whatever. Ameriburgers why aren't you stopping this person?

He wrote this solely for political expediency so when he is running for congress he can use it as his platform for big projects. All because he probably saw some I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE goybook posting about the space weapons program that would have thrown heavy tungsten rods at the enemy.

Tranny gang wars? Brazil never ceases to amaze me

This is the kind of person that have likely posted "WE can't let him have the nuclear code, he's too stupid"
Or
"Trump is elected by stupid people"

Fascinating.

there was a pretty big thread yesterday
tl;dr:
tranny gangs attack female prostitutes to take their territory, pimp out women and other weaker trannies, run illegal clinics(that use industrial grade silicone and are very likely to kill their users) and often murder their competition

like one poster put it "Brazil is a post-apocalyptic wasteland where roving gangs of armed transgender prostitutes battle for power and wealth, as a helpless civilian populace is caught in the middle"

it's all quite fascinating

Fits right in with the other liberals.

It must have read The Moon is a Harsh Mistress by Heinlein.

I read It too it was trash

Aren't you afraid if she gets in a position of power?

>inb4 >she

>I stood up to the alt-right during Gamergate
youtube.com/watch?v=wRnuJ-JLAV0

Hungary you need to get yourself some taste. It's a great book.

Why are cis people so dumb?
Even when they're "educated" they always act the same and always ask the same dumb questions. Is being cis a mental illness?

Wu's competition in the Boston area are all liberal and enjoy fairly high approval ratings. I'll be surprised if this dude makes it through a debate or town hall event in one piece.

Does he even know how large the rocks should have to be to even get to earth intact?

Does he also know how much energy you'd need to fling such a rock onto earth with moon escape velocity?

>go to moon
>kick a rock toward earth
>end up killing thousands

That thing is allowed to run for public office

Hey, it worked in Metal Armor Dragonar.

1st sentence makes sense (He-3 isotope). Second makes me think of murder.

Even if you were in earth's orbit and could drop missiles that were specifically designed to withstand earth's atmosphere, you wouldn't get nearly the amount of destructive power he's talking about. The object reaches terminal velocity at some point, and no matter what its speed is, it's either going to embed itself in the ground or break apart on impact.
This is ignoring the fact that you don't have too much of a say in where you drop it, since, you know, you're in fucking orbit.

right, forgot to mention that

you'd also have to overcome the atmospheres friction with enough overshoot in speed to even get close to some event like an atom bomb and not just plop on the ground and leave a small crater