I can see it in my nightmares

Why won't it leave my Island alone? Why does it hate the nation state?

Fuck you, Anglo. You are probably the same fucked up Anglo who makes those threads about nuking Germany. Fuck off, shitposter.

EU should finally become 1 country with 1 army and invade you shit of an island

it's only a final reeeee before it dies
EU DELENDA EST

You have already started.

thats for your war crimes, racist

>United Kingdom is literally artifically created "nation state" of english, scots, welsh and irish
>Brits are buttmad about european union trying to do the same thing
really makes your brain go swoosh

Checked and prayed for.
Euro co-operative spring cleaning inititive.
"because who actually voted for any of this?"

you wot m8?

>you shit of an island
I commend your impressive command of he English language.

All you EU lovers go kill yourself, traitorous bastards.

yep now go and masturbate to you superior language while pakis and niggers are raping your cunt :^)

But what if my country founded the EU? Is it still treason?

The modern Union is shit. We should reform to an empire and force all Europeans to unite. And say fuck you to both Russia, the U.S. and the rest of the world..

which country was founded in the EU?
Is that you, Chaim?

>reform to an empire and force
your 16th century dream is over, tulip
EEC is as far as anyone would be willing to go in a post EU Europe

I said my country was one of the ones that founded the EU, not that it was founded in the EU.

Jesus Christ, I see you Britcucks even lost ability to properly comprehend your own language. No wonder your economy is tanking.

That chicken looks pretty good Hans. Got a recipe?

Until a leader rises who will drag us to glory.

why do toothpaste posters always seem like such power hungry cunts, is having tens of milions living in a smaller version of scotland that madening

>That chicken looks pretty good Hans. Got a recipe?
Olive oil, garlic, salt and rosemary as a marinade - need to rub it in.

no stuffing needed, just cook with some potatoes and onions in the oven. You know what an oven is, right Nigel?

It's because we have ambition and you guys have leaves and maple syrup.

>EU
>Army

LOL the only countries in Europe with any military capabilities are France and Italy.

The rest of the EU is a joke that couldn't invade the local post office.

Besides, EU cucks would rather spend money on benefits for 'fugees instead of military spending.

The krauts want revenge for dresden

Too bad we have your tanks...

idk uncle Chang, how is being a Chinese colony?

You paid top dollar for them

Because i see the potential the Europeans have as a united empire. We will usher in a new age for all of humanity.

no, you will usher in a bunch more shitskins into your own society like you've been doing for decades now

multiethnic countries don't work, never will

why the fuck do you want to sacrifice living in one of the most successful countries in the world for some piece of shit liberal fantasy where you'll have less to say and more burdens to carry?

Less than what they were worth.
Thank you for a great deal.

>multiethnic countries

Who says anything about that? If we can make Africa or any other shithole liveable they don't come here. And we control them at the same time. So they don't become an issue. A bit of population control here and there. And the Earth should be a happy place.

Well you need them more than we do, to fight off the Ruski's again like you almost did in WW2.

We don't mind giving charity to endangered Mongolians.

>successful

That's one way to see it. But still better then most.

Mate you aquafresh neckbeards are always mewling about how hard life is in NL, try living somewhere else for a while.

>B-but muh erasmus exchange
fuck off

You bought second hand shit for resale value, why so smug kek

The eternal globalist never sleeps

you speak of some retarded empire on the european continent, the same continent that's jam-packed with different ethnicities and their nation states
an empire implies an authoritarian centralistic government
I care only about my own people, dgaf about niggers or sandnigger or even fellow europeans, I'm sure many share the sentiment

I don't say life is hard or anything. But you said succesful. And we all define succes differently.

fuck you slavshit

That's one point of view. But how long can your country stand alone? The European countries are very small compared to most of the world's other countries. And they are multiplying at a astounding rate. And it's only a matter of time before they overtake us. If we haven't done something by then Europe will be overrun. And i agree i don't give a shit about your country. But i would rather have that you as European defend my back and i yours.

>You are probably the same fucked up Anglo who makes those threads about nuking Germany.

There is absolutely nothing fucked up about nuking Germany.

Yeaaaaaaah, until the US, Russian and Chinese armies rip your borders back open and force you to sign crippling trade agreements. The EU is ten years away from dissolving

back to work shill
I'm expecting significant backlash in the coming years, things like:
-UN getting BTFO like the shitskin platform it's become, alongside longstanding cryptocommunist treaties such as universal human rights and others
-people cooperating only economically without ceding any sovereignty to kikes, way lesser role of government in international trade and way larger stake by SME instead of traditional large corporations
-heavy positive discrimination geared towards ethnic natives and against shitskins
-erosion of government powers through freedom of information, p2p tech and "digital economy"

You regurgitate a lot of liberal nonsense, I don't blame you because you're spoonfed this shit but try and think for yourself. You don't have to give up your heritage, i.e. a successful nation, and squander it on greasy piece of shit Mediterranean trash, you know.

Perhaps maybe you are right. But like i said it is just a dream. That's all. I doubt it will ever happen.

If you think that i'm a liberal then you clearly haven't read what i wrote.

the EU super state is mostly a pipe dream. some nations have welfare others do not. as a super state there would be a standardization of government benefits otherwise its a single nation in name only

tell people who collect welfar in nations with it that half or even 2/3 of you wont be getting any or reduced benefits so others in parts of europe that didnt have welfare can have it now. watch how quickly they turn on you

You say that, except you appear to be very clearly unaware of the fact that you reason on a liberal basis. You're not impressing me by chucking in buzzwords like "empire" and "muh """""Europeans"""""""

one day

Making Africa livable requires colonialism/apartheid with the full force of the state behind it.
Rhodesia and so the Africa were about as successful as African countries could hope to be before the end of apartheid.
They were on an upward trend.
After it's end they've been in free fall.
SA is still dependent on its tiny white population to keep it from a complete economic and agricultural crash.
And they press harder on them every year as 99% of blacks have nothing to offer society and only 25% are maybe even useful for mindless labour.
But even in the poorest areas, automation will become more efficient and cheaper in the next several years.

niggers can't into anything