>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170228-00000000-jij_afp-ent
medium.com/@LoriHandrahan2/professors-staff-arrested-for-trading-in-child-rape-6c39fcf62a9e#.fu0tq6vnj
youtube.com/watch?v=EOYW8LgL8lo
news.yahoo.co.jp/pickup/6231550
bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-02-28/does-stephen-miller-speak-for-trump-or-vice-versa
youtube.com/watch?v=BCeZvwXh_4c
motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/stephen-bannon-world-warcraft-gold-farming-donald-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>does she have any kids? Good genes
Sadly, not that I am aware. She dedicated her life to BTFO of liberals.

A conservative monk of sorts

To try to steer conversation to more topic subjects here is the list of candidates for 2018 here they are:

Democrat

> Dianne Feinstein (California, since 1992)
> Tom Carper (Delaware, since 2000)
> Bill Nelson (Florida, since 2000)
> Debbie Stabenow (Michigan, since 2000)
> Maria Cantwell (Washington, since 2000)
> Ben Cardin (Maryland, since 2006)
> Amy Klobuchar (Minnesota, since 2006)
> Claire McCaskill (Missouri, since 2006)
> Jon Tester (Montana, since 2006)
> Sherrod Brown (Ohio, since 2006)
> Bob Casey (Pennsylvania, since 2006)
> Sheldon Whitehouse (Rhode Island, since 2006)
> Bob Menendez (New Jersey, since 2006)
> Kirsten Gillibrand (New York, since 2009)
> Joe Manchin (West Virginia, since 2010)
> Chris Murphy (Connecticut, since 2012)
> Mazie Hirono (Hawaii, since 2012)
> Joe Donnelly (Indiana, since 2012)
> Elizabeth Warren (Massachusetts, since 2012)
> Martin Heinrich (New Mexico, since 2012)
> Heidi Heitkamp (North Dakota, since 2012)
> Tim Kaine (Virginia, since 2012)
> Tammy Baldwin (Wisconsin, since 2012)

Independent

> Bernie Sanders (Vermont, since 2006)
> Angus King (Maine, since 2012)

Republican

> Orrin Hatch (Utah, since 1976)
> Bob Corker (Tennessee, since 2006)
> Roger Wicker (Mississippi, since 2007)
> John Barrasso (Wyoming, since 2007)
> Dean Heller (Nevada, since 2011)
> Jeff Flake (Arizona, since 2012)
> Deb Fischer (Nebraska, since 2012)
> Ted Cruz (Texas, since 2012)

Next post will have an analysis on the contested seats

In case if you were wondering if you had misjudged Bush 43 after Obama, here's your answer.

Numberfags might want to watch this decode of a plan to assassinate Trump. Fagmasons are bound to operate with numbers, if we expose their plans they have to go back to the drawingboard. (pic related)
jewtube.com/watch?v=33OaR-7Zr94
jewtube.com/watch?v=t4Im7YqZJiU
Friday 9/22

Now, here is the current aggregation of analysis on Wikipedia. We all know how these "analysis" went in 2016 but for the sake of conversation let's assume they are accurate.

If so:

> Republicans have to defend AZ and NV and may as well lose these seats
> Democrats may lose ME and WV without a contest because the incumbents may simply switch to R to keep their seats
> Democrats have to defend WI, MI, PA, OH, FL, very contested states where Trump pulled am unexpected victory and has momentum
> Democrats have to defend MT, ND, IN, MS, states that are red and even more in 2017
> Democrats have to defend MN and VA, the former with Trump having a great momentum even if it didn't go red and the later, being Tim Kaine home state

Based on all that I believe (without any concern for accuracy or having any data) that

> 2 seats may flip from R to D (AZ and NV)
> 1 independent and 1 democrat senator will flip to R while keeping their seats (ME and WV)
> at least 6 democrat incumbents will lose their seats to R contenders

It may end up with a 58 R - 41 D - 1 I senate in 2018. That is, assuming the current situation of the country, disregarding anything Trump may have achieved already closer to the election

That's it. Still too far away from the election but that's my humble 2 cents

MAGA!

Has Wilbur been sworn in yet?

Also

>born November 28, 1937

Holy fuck he's almost 80

It may interest you all that Japan agrees with Trump's assessment of the Oscar flub.

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170228-00000000-jij_afp-ent
>Another Mistake Revealed at Academy Awards, Photograph of Wrong Person in Memorial Reel

Here are the top comments.
>it was a mess this year
>this year’s Academy will be meme’d like Trump’s appearance
>they were too busy saying Trump this, Trump that…
>this mistake (Jan Patterson in In Memoriam) is much worse. The more mistakes they make, the award itself will become a farce
>it was full of political statements and very biased, I bet this was what the Red Scare was like
>everything was boring. The movies were boring, the host was boring
>they took a very superficial measure all because they cried about racism and blacks not being nominated
>obviously this came about because they were focused on slamming Trump
>they got carried away with criticizing Trump
>I lost interest when they started tweeting at Trump live
>they should write more about the poor that supported Trump
>they should be doing something other than criticize Trump
>isn’t this because they were too focused on being anti-Trump? I think the reason the Oscars got this careless is because the people involved have lost sight of the award’s true nature

Sounds like too much work.

I'll just pray and let God sort it out

Does Ann suport mass deportations or does she have other solutions?

Let's pretend this year is an election year.

By November Trump has to get 60% in the approval polls in order to win. Do you think he can win the election?

>tfw you dressed for success and you want senpai to notice

*blocks your path*

That's right goy, we don't need the First Amendment. Racism is a crime, after all....

>35 years for waving a flag

medium.com/@LoriHandrahan2/professors-staff-arrested-for-trading-in-child-rape-6c39fcf62a9e#.fu0tq6vnj Find the worst one boys. Also one of them had a tumblr.

>namecalling

I wonder why they arent using the term branding

He is Jeb older brother, he has a grudge there.

Also Trump was relentless against Dubya back in 2011 and forward

Let him screech

If she had it her way they'd all be gassed.

Single mothers, too

>She dedicated her life to BTFO of liberals.

>A conservative monk of sorts

I would never call her a virtuous or even particularly likable person prior to this election.

>I don't like Trump he is just a big, fat, racist bully

Thanks, worst modern president. Fucking assface, die already.

Will Trump ever makes his ties smaller?

MAGA

>Dems desperately want war with Russia
>but don't want to build up our military

Do they want us to lose?

>Does Ann suport mass deportations or does she have other solutions?

I think she is more interested in the end result, not in the process.

I don't think she would cry if Trump put all illegals in trains and shipped to mexico like cattle tho

>Single mothers, too

hmmm, so that's why she doesn't have kids

The contrast will always make me laugh

When;s the next state department press briefing? Has The Trump admin had one yet?

Yes. Everything they do is to destroy the national power of the United States so they can subvert the national populace and turn them into mindless social consumer animals.

Japan confirmed #1 ally, Israel BTFO.

>Also Trump was relentless against Dubya back in 2011 and forward

Anyone with half a brain ought be. He will go down without dispute as one of the worst presidents of the modern era. Before that his father was one of the only single term presidents in history. The Bushes are irredeemable garbage.

GLOBALISM HO!

>Mr. Bannon, I'm here for the casting.

I still can't trust this guys even when he claims he's going to help implement the campaign promises.
He's just too high up with the Globalists' bum hole.
He's the same scumbag tier as McCain, Graham, Romney.

From what I can gather from this gesture is he's bidding for time.
Riding out the storm until Trump is gone.

Since Trump did pledge he would increase the military, the GOP establishment's tactic is probably to show itself in good light to win back the trust of Republican grassroots.
So they want the GOP to succeed for now.
And then hope the Nation becomes happy enough to re-elect another GOP candidate after Trump.
That new candidate will then get full access to NATO again, and are free to continue where Obama left off.

She defintely deports mass deportations.

She also supports triggering self-deportations by cuttin illegal immigrants' access to welfare and other services and punishing companies that emply them.

Read 'Adios America', it's brilliant

I want more Bannon memes, everyone is scared to praise him because he is practically public enemy #1.

Oh honey, you thought those delegates were yours? Sorry, sweetie, but the American people want a Proven Cuteservative.

This dumbass paints pictures of people because animals can't tell him what a good job he did... please pay no attention to him

Ann lacks the genes responsible for feeling fear and wanting children.

skip to 7:16
youtube.com/watch?v=EOYW8LgL8lo

Reminder that GWB was Putin's best friend

What's a 'numberfag'?

Trump wants to spend another $30 billion more on defense.

McCuck BTFO!

Nope. He has cultivated an iconic look through the decades. Do you have any idea how valuable that is? Many people try and develop a look. Hell Bernie Sanders keeps his hair messy on purpose.

They want the destruction of everything.

>tfw curled up in bed listening to the President's latest interview

Republicans and Cuckservatives still support W though, Trump even got booed in the debates for saying the the Twin Towers came down in his presidency

You can post youtube videos here. I probaby would've watched but I'm on a phone and don't feel like changing the adress. If you posted the actual links, people could've just hit embed to watch it. Now nobody is gonna watch.

He looks so casual.

Good to know it isn't just Americans, but people around the world laughing at those idiots at the oscars.

>reminder that Gore actually won that election and was robbed by this scumbag and his scumbag family

>boy cries wolf
>adults prepare to search for wolf in forest
>"NOOOOO DON'T LOOK FOR IT JUST GIVE ME MORE CANDY!"

>She also supports triggering self-deportations by cuttin illegal immigrants' access to welfare and other services and punishing companies that emply them.

That's the Ron Paul plan, but I don't think it'd work so well, even without those benefits, it's still preferable to live in the US than in Mexico

I hate casuals

He's literally Starscream

As long as it serves his interests, he will be as loyal and useful as possible. If Trump shows any weakness, though, he will not hesitate to stab him in the back. If Trump survives, he will grovel and beg and fall back in line again until he sees another chance.

Did anything happen last 12 hours?

>muh NTNN

That's all the way at the top of the page.

Based Bannon. Gas the kurds, Iraq war now.

God almighty, W is an abortion of s president. Cuckservitives need to get their heads on straight. Diehard evangelicals and southern baptists seem to have stuck with him but I believe he only had a 20 percent approval rating by the end of the second term.

If Gore won we'd probably have neocons in the WH right now. Dubya was a necessary evil.

She also recommends it. It's all in her book. Available from Amazon.

She's a Sister of Banter.

Do you guys think that if Gore had won we would have had Trump earlier?

Those weren't real people though, those people aren't the electorate.

Have you ever heard of a regular Joe describing himself as a neocon?

>We'll have the best ties. The longest ties. Other ties will be jealous of our ties. Believe me.

This reminds me of a video I saw of I think it was GQ showing how Trump should get a tailored suit and cut his hair and all that. Really pissed me off, as just like you said, this look is his alone. You don't look at him and think "who's that?". Everyone knows who Trump is. Hell, even before the whole election season, everyone knew who Trump was.

Bush will be judged much better in the history book later down the road. Remember Iraq has now had 3 free and fair elections in a row. That happened in the heart of Mesopotamia a place with out democracy for 10,000 years. That will have a huge impact 50 years down the road for that region as democracy spreads. Seriously stop and think about it.

news.yahoo.co.jp/pickup/6231550

I don't have time to translate this other article's thread, but essentially they're commenting on the prominence of diversity this year. One comment says the Oscars are now too black, another notes most of the nominated movies deal with discrimination or politics, and yet another expresses uncertainty as to whether the truly deserving movies had won.

yeah, fixing and rigging elections is necessary

bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-02-28/does-stephen-miller-speak-for-trump-or-vice-versa

good article overall

>Rather, his spartan surroundings and indifference to small talk are byproducts of a life pared of every detail that doesn’t advance the singular glory of Donald J. Trump.

>3 free elections
>half the country is occupied by a terrorist organization

Good video lad, from 2015 nonetheless

Pic related is a 50 years old blonde woman. Good genes

Bannon is the opposite of a casual.

Checked

>start day as usual by checking out White House Live events
>see Trump speaking congress @ 9:10
>rejoice! only 1 burger until sweet-sweet Trumptime!
>click youtube.com/watch?v=BCeZvwXh_4c
>13:02:00 until live event starts
>mfw

>Liberals called George W Bush literally Hitler and a warmonger that also hates black people
>he comes out against Trump
>"Look, I may not have agreed with George Bush, but he was at least a good man!"

This desu. Watch the interview, the man is practically starstruck. Trump has a commanding presence and his look is a big part of that.

When you're a 70 year old head-of-state, business mogul, and grandfather, European cut suits and skinny ties aren't the way to go

They might not describe themselves as Neocons because the term has been corrupted but I'm sure plenty of people side with McCain's or Gingrich's views on foreign policy and other affairs

That has to be fake

>Muh recount
12 years later and you're still salty, you should drink more water.

"it's obaaamaaaas fault"

God can someone please kill this orange fuck already he's such a whiny bitch.

>Sister of Banter
i accept it.

They're incapable of democracy. The chance to vote just turns into the election of Muslim Brotherhood dicatorships and worse. They're not the Japanese and he should have known this. He's as bad as Obama.

He even said the word cozy. Did you hear it?

Awoo~

you can kys so you dont have to hear about him. problem solved

I'm sorry, but objectively his presidency was a total failure. I can't name a single policy of his that wills stand and was good. The Iraq war is one of the least popular things I can think of in American history.

Not at all. 100% real.

motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/stephen-bannon-world-warcraft-gold-farming-donald-trump

I know MJ is garbage but it is true. Tons of people reported it.

They unironically supported Dick Cheney when he said some anti-Trump bullshit. That level of hypocrisy should be lethal

Fuck gore

too bad she didn't marry and didn't had kids, meaning she was a degenerate for most fo her adult life

It is the same with Hilary's pants suits. Of course she can find better outfits but Hillary has to be in Pant's suits like a cowboy has to have boots and a hat. Like Biden and his sunglasses. Lincoln and his stovepipe hat. The red tie, hair, power suit, and bush eyebrows is Trump.

They've been doing the same shit to James Comey. I'm not sure how they feel about him currently, but the FBI said they weren't going to actively help strike down fake stories about Trump, so he's probably a really great person to them right now.

He looks so comfy when he's casual.

I think I might be at odds with most people here but he is probably worse than Obama for turning the country against the Republican party and killing the goldwater and real Reagan republican wing for good.

made OC

>make money screw some NEET's

...so... whats the problem with that?

Hahaha holy fuck this guy went from gold farming to shawdow president

truly /ourguy/