What does Sup Forums think about Bannon?

What does Sup Forums think about Bannon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-o7KyjJtfj8
youtu.be/CHmX8IZbpxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Indifferent.
However, I think the media blows him out of proportion.

5D chess player

Goebbels 2.0

I am not happy with Steve Bannon. I am deliriously happy with Steve Bannon.

Going after him is a solid move by the fakestream media. He's a relative unknown and they can strawman up whatever they like.

Bannon is a pretty cool guy eh reads Evola and doesn't afraid of the media

I like the fact that he openly said he wanted to destroy the establishment, and that nobody are now in his way.

The media is so buttmad Brietbart is killing them in traffic.

Bannon is a god

He makes a useful flashpoint for the jewish media to focus on so Kushner, Miller, and the rest of the snipdick parade can be safely ignored.

GOAT

>Shapiro
The jew openly admits to hating Bannon.

USA are lucky to have him imo.

/ourguy/
The Jew fears the Mick

Bannon is based because he is not playing the left/right game in Washington politics

mastermind

looks like this froggo too

/our guy/

youtube.com/watch?v=-o7KyjJtfj8

Hail Bannon, /our Rasputin/.

something something digits
something something truth

he's abusive

This is the future you chose. You could have had a steam train.

J U D E N
U
D
E
N

Bannon's the fucking man. Thank Christ he's in there. I hope Trump is following this man's advice and guidance.

Literally /ourguy/ - tier

>nationalist
>gave altright a platform
>understands racial realism
>red pilled on jews
>red pilled on Chinks
>red pilled on Arabs
> anti free trade
>anti-pc

He's like Trump but more radical and cunning.

Bannon is a master of 9D hyperspace mahjong.

Here in Europe the media say how he defended the KKK and is an antisemite.

For one they aren't lying. He is literally /ourguy/ in the white house.

It's almost like he tells Trump what to say or do....

/ourguy/

And I mean it.

Based as fuck. The true savior of Western Civilization.

he's an ugly, stupid asshole that's our real President.

But at least he's pissed off the media which is hilarious.

Shock jock who got lucky and now resides over Americas decline.

Rolling 88s. Digits prove true. The Irish are the most based tribe in America.

He's long been referred to as "the most well-read man in Washington". Extremely knowledgeable, understands core issues and seeks to solve them instead of profit from them.

There's a reason the leftists are so afraid of him. He's so far ahead of the curve that most people won't realize his genius for years, but his name will be in the history books for sure.

>There's a reason the leftists are so afraid of him. He's so far ahead of the curve that most people won't realize his genius for years, but his name will be in the history books for sure.

This.

Piss off Sadik

Time is such a has been magazine, they just autisticly rage from their leftie soapbox now

All major media outlets push regressive leftist now. The truth is the greatest casualty of this paradigm.

He a a bluepilled cuckservative kike owned media shill liar

That picture is 10/10.

>media freaks because he's not a mainstream neo-Catholic that holds hands and sings cringey sixteenth through twentieth century emo songs
>call him "rad trad"
>tfw SPLC only considers traditional Catholics a threat because we recognize still teach the JQ

youtu.be/CHmX8IZbpxs

Asswipe. Not one of Nietzsche's "Great Men."

>1 post by this ID

Also:

>Bannon
>bluepilled

Kill yourself mate.

Bannon confirmed for 10/10

KEK HAS SPOKEN
PRAISE HIM

Kek confirms.

I still don't quite understand the whole puppet master meme

I would expect some general or some spook to be a puppet master and not a guy who owns a fucking tabloid

He declared war on MSM and won't stop until it's dead
I love him

Witnessed.

He regrets working for Goldman Sachs. That counts for something.

Trump has had the same views about stuff forever, this guy just makes them sound more intelligent

Christopher Hitchens' evil twin

Bannon has read Moldbug, which makes him better than almost everyone.

Was thinking the same thing. I think it's the eyes.
Also I wouldn't say evil. Hitch and Bannon have their good and bad sides.

OI
Im watching that right now. One of my favs ;)

>t. Finlay O'Malley

albino Chris Evans

He literally is a great man though. He's one of the two or three most powerful men on the planet. He's succeeded in multiple distinct fields and is on the cover of TIMEā„¢ because he is so influential.

He's 60 percent Nazi. Closest Sup Forums will ever get.

Dangerous. He plays God for our side out of boredom. People of his IQ don't have beliefs or patriotism due to sociopathic tendencies.

Hopefully he stays on our side.

The left's big boogeyman. But still REALLY glad Trump picked this guy because he is /our guy/.

I'm actually mostly German/Italian, but I do have some distant Irish in me too. Why? What's it to you chink?

Time usually demonizes by photographing in such a way that the "M" horns catch one's eye.

Framing him with the "I" evident as well effectively crowns him. Respect.

>having /guy/s
>this level of autismo
This place is almost lost

I believe he's the bone that Trump threw to us Sup Forums and the rest of the alt-right so that we would also be represented in his cabinet. I believe he's well-read and intelligent but I think his intelligence is a bit overrated. He's no ideologue on Ron Paul's level. Honestly I think he's a bit unsure of what he believes himself. Also he's not a great speaker. Not terrible either but quite average. Milo for example is a way better speaker than him.

But yeah he's quite literally /ourguy/, or at least who Trump intended to be /ourguy/.

No shit I literally just woke up from a dream where bannon and I were playing neverwinter nights together online but he Had to stop playing after a very short time and called me kiddo. I still got the impression we were friends though
What does it mean, Sup Forums??

nah youre thinking of miller

Did you know he's only 30? Fucking great

DRUMPF IS A PUPPEY FOR BANNON NOW TOO??????

W
O
A
H

Places too much emphasis on Judeo-Christian values without really defining them. Further, if he takes Evola's spiritual egoism seriously then his ideas will fail.

He is like Joseph Goebbels.

>What does Sup Forums think about Bannon?
he as an ugly CIS white male - but despite what WSJ might claim it doesn't mean shit