Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK, UNITE - CANZUK GENERAL

Aussies, Britons, Kiwis and leafs, we're one people, why don't we have our own union?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/23/donald-trumps-love-royal-family-may-see-united-states-join-commonwealth/
business.financialpost.com/fp-comment/in-the-trump-era-the-plan-for-a-canadian-u-k-australia-new-zealand-trade-alliance-is-quickly-catching-on
opencanada.org/features/better-late-never-bigger-national-security-ideas-enter-conservative-leadership-debate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

It is already starting. Check the number of anglosphere posters on Twatter.

i remember these threads were comfy

Rule Britannia

FUCKING TRAITOR GET OUT
REEEEEEEEE

Fuck off Trudeau

No leaf though. They cucked their own flag to appease some slimy algerians.

Because I need a white country to flee to when the pakis become a majority.

and you can choose from frozen wasteland and scorching wasteland, good luck

I choose frozen wasteland, the snow would be fun

Why not give land to people who want to settle the wastelands in Canada and Australia though? Would help de-crowd our packed as fuck cities and develop a rural economy allowing us to be self-sufficient

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Trudeau is the main obstacle to this. I WANT THE COMMONWEALTH BACK.

Aren't some of your Tories in favour of CANZUK?

International Anglo Ethnostate when?

Yes, Erin O'Toole has made it part of his leadership Campaign. He has been all but endorsed by the CANZUK organization. He's a good classic tory who served in the RCAF.

What about O'Leary? Isn't he your frontrunner?

What chance do your Tories stand of winning anyway?

My dear Belgian, do you want to join us? We did liberate you in the war after all.

why the fuck would anyone want to ally with Bongistan anymore? you guys are a muslim shit hole

fuck off ahmed

I am happy here, but thanks

I am just an anglofile,

I wish you guys would have remained a white anglo country

we want you back as well

O'Leary is a globalist, and prefers Indians and Chinese to white Anglo-Saxons

If we pick someone halfway decent, like Bernier, we might have a shot at winning. Bernier would never support CANZUK, unfortunately.

O'Leary is one of the worst options for CANZUK, he is a globalist who will sell Canada to whoever offers to pay. There are about 14 Candidates, and O'Leary is in the top 5, but not the overall leader.

Scheer and O'Toole would be the best choices for classical Conservatives who want CANZUK. They believe in the old pre Pierre Trudeau Canada.

Tory chances are decent so long as they don't choose a meme leader like Bernier or O'Leary. The Liberals and Conservatives generally trade power every 5-10 years.

>If we pick someone halfway decent, like Bernier, we might have a shot at winning
>Tory chances are decent so long as they don't choose a meme leader like Bernier

After the non-productive segment of the population is removed

amerifat here
youre just jealous we are the best
fuck off niggas

Bernier is a Quebecois meme candidate. Think Ron Paul but French. Doesn't follow the classic Anglo version of Toryism.

Because you're too black but I am in favor of some common policy

Nah fuck you leaf, you're not part of this club

Don't listen to that fag, Bernier has credible plans to restore the Canadian economy and reverse the trend of Cultural Marxism that has taken root.

I would personally also prefer O'Toole, but Bernier shouldn't be counted out. He's got good policies and polls well in Quebec

Because it's 2017, the empire had a deleterious legacy on the UK and WW1+2, albeit acts of heroism by the soldiers, cucked the West to this day.

That's the flag of shitposting.

Well put eh

fuck the commonwealth

daddy's back bitch

SOON
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/23/donald-trumps-love-royal-family-may-see-united-states-join-commonwealth/

stay away from toronto montreal calgary edmonton vancouver etc and you would think it was the same as ever

I do want to visit Canada, just to enjoy the outdoors and do some hiking/camping. but yeah i probably will avoid the cities wherever possible, except Vancouver as i have family over there.

Reminder to sign up to CWFTO and shill for empire 2.0

>Reminder to sign up to CWFTO and shill for empire 2.0
CFMO

Idk where I got cwfto

come in spring/summer

I want in on the Anglo union. Which country is willing to take in more Anglo brothers?

yes it is probably for the best.

I would say the UK but I am not sure on what government policy is as they are rather fond of brown people.

business.financialpost.com/fp-comment/in-the-trump-era-the-plan-for-a-canadian-u-k-australia-new-zealand-trade-alliance-is-quickly-catching-on

Even FT is posting shit about it.

No, I took a piss on their last.

I want those big forests man

The UK likes taking Saffers, we have a reputation of hard work here, if being a bit harsh as managers.

T. Durbs expat.

Mmm that's what I'm talking about.

Morelike ANCUKZ

opencanada.org/features/better-late-never-bigger-national-security-ideas-enter-conservative-leadership-debate/

Also

i traded all my big city problems for this a few years back
now i just have wildlife problems

Don't worry Ameribro we'll let you in too

We had a union. It was the British Empire. Greatest Anglosphere union ever. Now look, Cuckdeau gets elected and blows 50 million dollars on a giant moose, Aistralia wants to ditch the Queen and be a republishit and NZ nearly got rid of the flag.

Yeah, you're all fucking white trash and being consumed through immigration by the shit countries that Britain took advantage of centuries ago.

Keep up the good work, imbeciles!

If you're an Anglophile I hope you've seen the David Suchet Inspector Poirot. Literally the only representation of Belgium in Anglo popular culture...

Except Plastic Bertrand who used to be on a late night tv show called 'Eurotrash'.

That's what you think. Rooineke are just about bearable but we fucking hate the Afrikaners. Some of them get in by having German passports. You've sent way too many kaffir boetie Kaapenaar cucks our way.

t. an actual Englishman

This.

We were the only major empire to create first world countries in inhospitable climates. It's like we were a proper civ while everyone else was just setting up barbarian encampments.

I want Hong Kong back too

How many of you have taken the oath for the crown ?