I'm very disturbed by the amount of antisemitisim here

I am a proud Jew. I believe in the torah and god why do you hate me? Why do you worship a man that genocided 10 million jews? Jews are peaceful and tolerant people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uMohuVwBC0Q
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jews are peaceful
Perhaps, but you're missing a few more adjectives, such as deceitful and subversive

>Worship
You keep saying this word but I do not think you understand what it means.

> Jews are peaceful and tolerant
> Deuteronomy, Numbers and Judges are a literal field manuals on how to subvert neighboring tribes, exterminate their populations and replace their people with your own.

Sup Forums is a satire.

>Jews are peaceful and tolerant people.

Nobody cares about the ones that claim jews to be peaceful.

> Jews are peaceful and tolerant
> "4 When Judah attacked, the Lord gave the Canaanites and Perizzites into their hands, and they struck down ten thousand men at Bezek. 5 It was there that they found Adoni-Bezek and fought against him, putting to rout the Canaanites and Perizzites. 6 Adoni-Bezek fled, but they chased him and caught him, and cut off his thumbs and big toes."

I don't.

hi crew

Gtfo you Kike mutt.

Sup Forums is the very model of a modern major general, quintessential at identifying animal and mineral. I myself have information both factual and historical, became familiar with the presidents, fucking alcoholic prostitutes. Oh... prostitutes.

Very simple...DON'T COME HERE
Is your pawn shop slow today?

go away kike

Do you believe your people are God's chosen and the rest are goyim?

How is this bad?

kike

Just pointing out the hypocrisy

I really don't get it either. They act like the fact that Jews are often very successful proves that there's some sort of massive conspiracy going on between them to control the world. The simpler explanation is that Jews have higher IQs than other races and naturally rise to positions of power because of that.

>I am a proud Jew

Why? What have Jews done for the world?

> 1 post by this ID

Most of pol is jewish. Don't let them fool you

>6 gorillion magically turns into 10 gorillion over night

Unless you are full jewish, don't fucking worry about it faggot

June 8th, 1967 ring a bell?

>Killed 600,000 jews. Jews are Blood suckers and jew the goy at every turn.

fixed just for you jew. Stop eating white babies and only eat the niggers and we can talk.

Who tf genocided 10 million Jews and how can I get his autograph?

youtu.be/uMohuVwBC0Q

Kek thinks so.

Here in the US we get pissed feminists because the government ISN'T providing them with free Birth Control.

Wtf? Are you guys just pretending? Am I the only actual racist here?

ITS OVER 10 MILLIONS!!!!

Goyim cattle exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

The Messiah has already come, and His name is Jesus Christ. The prophecies of Isiah foretold His sacrifice, and He fulfilled countless prophecies, the proof is there if you'll only reach out and find it!

I'm fairly sure this either a proxy or an Israeli baiting.

> 9.5/10 bait.

This is why I am scared if people start finding out about it.

Whites are way more pissed off about multicultralism than people know.

I look white and most whites don't know about the "jews aren't white thing/long nose etc.," so they think I am just italian or Greek or German or Russian so they will tell me racist shit all the time.

I just fear the day when they find out about Jews having such a role in white genocide and multicultralism for selfish, Jewish supremicist reasons.

We don't, we dislike liberal Jews who push degeneracy and multiculturalism. There is a small population of stormfags here who do. However, they are a minority.

it's more like bullying, rather than true antisemitism.

Great people throughout history have been antisemitic. There MUST be a good reason why jews are so hated

> says the person living in a partitioned half-state, on a website located in the most powerful nation that ever existed in the entire history or imagination of all of human civilization.

Your god is dead Shlomo. Only America reigns this Earth.

Peaceful and tolerant, tell us what's your views on the Talmud?

Muslims also run around crying Islam is peaceful and tolerant.

No sensible person hates "jews" other than meatheaded stormfront untermensch.

Zionists/Israelis? Different story.

Call out your globalists kike masters and go back to Israel and we'll be fine. The west is not for you

Zionists and Israelis are the only acceptable jews. The globalist, maxist pushing kike-rats are the problem.
You're an idiot

>Why do you worship a man that genocided 10 million jews
Oy vey, never forget the 20 million

Who do you think runs america?? Kikes grabbed murica by its pussy a long time ago

I wish I was friends with Bobby fischer

"Acceptable Jews" that's like saying dry swamp. It doesn't exist.

Get those info graphics boys

Hello rabbi

Mossad's motto is "By deception we shall wage war" which is simply a brazenly public admission for how many (not all) of (((them))) operate privately.

I do believe roughly 30% of them residing in America, mainly in New York, Southern California, and South Florida, privately plot to wage war against whites, or get off on thinking they do, and get off further that whites aren't aware.

It's supremicism, cupped in cowardice. And the precedent for this behavior, for its ousting by societies that tolerated it, were slowly then aggressively exploited, who vocally complained then took proactive measures, has followed this people for countless generations.

Where there is smoke there is fire. Instead of cleansing their culture of the smoky smell, they coordinate a deluge of orgs to propagate the fallacy that smellers of smoke, those who forewarn that smoke is harmful and precedes fire, are bigots who must be blacklisted and shamed.

I don't have anything against the jews, mainly because none of them have ever crossed me. But I know people who have gotten screwed (jewed) over by jews.

Don't fuck with me and I won't fuck with you.

You just need to be /greatestally/

Top Kek

Quality one here

Even KeK agrees

>I don't have anything against the jews, mainly because none of them have ever crossed me.
If you live in America this isn't true

This one is stunning

(but you know, not really)

>that top secret classified knowledge

what the fuck are you? KGB? CIA? Jesuit? La Raza?

>Why do you worship a man that genocided 10 million jews?
>only 10 million
Fucking racist.

NEVER FORGET THE 2 0 M I L L I O N.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html

Liberalism, feminism, communism, all jewish inventions
try Earth

>In 1995, a new blind trust, known as the Labour Leader Office Fund, was set up by Mr Blair's friend Michael (now Lord) (((Levy))). It has been estimated that £2.5 million was raised. This allowed Mr Blair to run the biggest Opposition office in history.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html

>Immigration Minister Barbara (((Roche))) is alleged in the book to have taken extraordinary steps to increase net migration, going above and beyond even that requested by Mr. Blair. Another civil servant remarked of Ms. Roche’s personal mission at the ministry: “It was clear that Roche wanted more immigrants to come to Britain. She didn’t see her job as controlling entry into Britain, but by looking at the wider picture in a "holistic way" she wanted us to see the benefit of a multicultural society”.
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html

>Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', Lord (((Mandelson))) admits
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>The programme's producer Martin (((Rosenbaum))) said: "What we show is there is an English backlash but also self-doubt about England's identity. Home Secretary Jack (((Straw))) is worried that nationalism will manifest itself in violence and wants a positive English identity created which will beat off the unpleasant side."
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm

>British MP Charges ‘Jewish Cabal’ Is Guiding Tony Blair
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028

>Labour Friends of Israel in the House
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house

they are satans pawns.

Jews are a race of parasitic instinctively dishonest vermin.

I bet they never even spent any time in the Desert in Egypt at all. I bet they were there for about a week and then came back going OY VEY, WE WERE TRAPPED FOR 40 YEAARS OUT DER!!!!

Ye

>this is b8 but Sup Forums will take it

nah, "Sup Forums is satire" is a meme, we exagerate things but that doesn't mean that we don't believe in it, at least partially

Yes. It's all just pure coincidence.

I larp half the time tbqh

Start a schism in the Jewish faith.

>10 million jews
We have to remember the 11 million.

Its the memory of the 12 million that keeps the spirit of the jewish people strong.

Most of the quotes from the Talmud that get posted here are either completely false of extremely out of context. There are some sketchy parts but the amount of Jews that care about the Talmud deeply is pretty small and just the Orthodox and further right. Every Jew I am close with gives about two shits and just knows sweet Rabbi Akiva quotes from it.

fuck off kike.

Says who? You?
Let's just face it, nobody here knows what the fuck goes on in this board

Not bate. Im anti establishment but why do you hate us jews so muc

Eat shit kike

It's clear what's going on here. The big drop in 1948 represents the holohoax. The statistics in the almanac are just a few years behind. I wonder what the drop in the 80s is supposed to be though.

Jews are welcome on Sup Forums

that passage is pure kek

The Holocoaster never gets old.

t. Rabbi Yosef

Because of the Talmud

>2 0 M I L L I O N

You didn't get the memo? It is just 6 million now.
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians