Zach Galifianakis calls Democrats ''party of Commie Jews''

Based Greek

CNN "Zach Galifianakis made controversial remarks after his disapoitm about Democratic party that he left just 5 mounts ago.He said ''Those Democrats are traitors to majority of Americans,they are enemies of Constitution.Same people who push their Black Life Matter crap in out face has duped White working class who in fact has it the hardest.And their economical policies are so far to the left they are reaching Commie Jew level.''

Jewish group ADL condemned this remarks by calling them racist and anti semitic and demands urgent apology.

Other urls found in this thread:

incogman.net/tag/commie-jews/
youtube.com/watch?v=u__1ViGlGlU
youtube.com/watch?v=hC1aBYswzEE
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/28/exclusive-zach-galifianakis-racist-outburst-seattle-bar/
time.com/4538448/omran-daqneesh-bashar-assad-syria-aleppo/
edition.cnn.com/2017/02/27/entertainment/comedy-turns-to-racism-zach-galifianakis/
archive.is/Asub0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*disappointed

Nice source buddy

Cool source

>More news at 11

Good to see controlled opposition helping to redpill normies doe desu

source?

Wow, seems pretty legitimate for somehow who has a successful (((Hollywood))) career.

Bye bye career
F

SOURCE THANKS

Cool source there Ahmed.
Why don't you bring it to the Whitehouse.

thingsthatneverhappened.jpg

Saged.

We're gonna need a source buddy, or else we have to assume you a slider.

incogman.net/tag/commie-jews/

Hey UNCOMMON, you want to give us a source or are you just gonna be a fag like every other OP?

It's on CNN page published 2 hours ago.

Nice digits, but I'd urge you to not give them any traffic. Archives are the only way to view their propaganda, my friend.

>urgent apology.
Please Zach, don't do it. People need to stand by their statements and argue the point rather than invalidating said point via an insincere "apology" on twitter.

Holy shit it's real!

>it's real

God damn, I thought for sure he was a numale beta because of that beard.

Who is this semen demon

I told you it's happening!

/ourguy/

I wish I knew, user.
Baccy counter qt that made her rounds on Sup Forums about a year ago. Feel free to download, if you wish!

>disapoitm

Someone post an archive version of the article.

>disapoitm
>Democratic party
>5 mounts ago.He
>to [the] majority of Americans,they
>Constitution.Same
>Black Life Matter
>in out face
>White
>economical policies

At least learn about spelling, capitalization, and punctuation before you attempt to dupe people with a fake news story.

Apology in 3...

youtube.com/watch?v=u__1ViGlGlU

He's lying anyway unless he lives in the future or something. I can't find anything.

who
bastank

This! Don't give the CLINTON news network a single click.

Check this out too user.
youtube.com/watch?v=hC1aBYswzEE

I corrected it.

I'd believe you if there was a source, but since there isn't, I'm dismissing him as a typical "I hate Trump" douche.

Oh lol well I didn't want to check anyway.
This could be a new strategy for their fake news efforts.
>make ridiculous claims via shills on Sup Forums
>don't source
>get anons to check
>get traffic
>??
>profit

I genuinely would not put it past them, that's the thing.

He is no fan of Hillary.He had interview with her and trashed her pretty bad

Tbh Zach Galifinakis is one of the very few Hollywood actors that I have respect for.
*or had any respect for to begin with, I should say.

Too bad about Tim Cuckdecker though eh

I just saw his twitter. There is no way he said that about Jews/Democrats, even in a joking way.

Pretty based. Would definitely have drugged out adventures with.

>I really, really, really like this image.

Fake and Gay. Sage and Report!. Montenegros should be range banned its a known fact that soros online operations are heavily operated from there.

>numale beta because of that beard.
So did I

Played Trump campaign videos while she was on. Priceless.

It's all yours, my friend! Feel free to download!

....Source?

kinda restored diaspora in my eyes after that milo faggot

If you believed this, then get off this board.

dumbass. He could have said 99% of it and left out the commie jew statement and it would have been fine.

What is your name? :DDD

>when you start realizing it really is the Jews behind everything wrong.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/28/exclusive-zach-galifianakis-racist-outburst-seattle-bar/

This doesn't even sound plausible

That's the fucking kid who CNN faked a story with! Totally forgot about this faggot.
You got the video of him having his makeup applied in the back of that (((ambulance)))?

You guys know "Between the Ferns" is staged, right?

It's very gentile and there are no valuable metals involved.

time.com/4538448/omran-daqneesh-bashar-assad-syria-aleppo/

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

edition.cnn.com/2017/02/27/entertainment/comedy-turns-to-racism-zach-galifianakis/

Archive it

He's being ironic. Good chance to LARP as lefties and take him down for even joking about such a thing.

archive.is/Asub0

OH. OH! I'm sorry! I seem to have lost the post where I said it wasn't!

Care to point it out to me, user? Or were you just assuming?

He had the fucking president on there man. Of course it's staged. Or at very least - loosely outlined and prechecked.

Although I will say, he has absolutely had guests on that weren't happy about it, and were just using it to plug a specific thing. Probably what Shillary was doing. I haven't even seen that interview anyway so I can't talk.

He was squarely in the Hillary bucket. He's as bluepilled as it gets. Even doing a few movies with Mike Tyson couldn't fix him.

I wish this was real. I was freaking out for a second.

Mike Tyson is a filthy muslim though, so the only thing he can fix is a bomb or a rape sandwich or whatever

I didn't believe it was true... Boy, was I wrong.

lel

kill the boer

woah, didn't realise it was 2005

Sage in all fields lads

>Jewish group ADL condemned this remarks by calling them racist and anti semitic and demands urgent apology.
Top kek. I think we need a hall of fame for everyone who triggers the ADL and pepe shall be the halls icon

Doubtful. This is the same asshole who freaked out because Mel Gibson was going to be in the Hangover 2.

WTF I love The Hangover 3 now

This fat comedy loser isn't a cuck? the fuck

Guess he's made enough cash to live comfortably and felt compelled to tell it like it is.

guess we'll start to see the bandwagoners jumping ship since the """"Democratic"""" party is sinking faster than the titanic.

the absolute madman

Woweee, /ourguy/

I always thought he was a faggot