What are some actual ways to avoid/prevent rape?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cb3ggoyqXmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Self defense training.

It involves rape-by-race statistics and eugenics...

It's common knowledge that all you have to do to stop rape is shit in your pants/on your opponent's dick. Doesn't work with male on male rape, of course, nothing does.

what if they like poop tho?

Guns.

Its called common sense, something quite rare these days.

stay around other people, cameras, indoors at night. get a firearm

By defeating them in a childrens card game

rape is a social construct

>Guns

A fucking Leaf

Are you saying that a woman should be responsible for where she walks at night???
>RRREEEEEEEEEEE
You cis, able-bodied, white, gender-binary, male bigot

Consent

anti-rape armbands

>Gee, sorry user! Looks like you're going to the shadow realm!

It's time for the D-D-D-D--D-D-D-D-DUEL!
youtube.com/watch?v=Cb3ggoyqXmU

How about chastity belts?

a gun

make rapeman kill

Soiling yourself. Seriously. That's what they taught in my high school forensics class. He's not going to touch a hole covered with piss or shit.

>not having a diversified meme portfolio on hand

>Don't Get Overly Drunk
>Always travel with friends
>Dress modestly
>Buy a gun
>Don't act like a whore
>Avoid Drugs
>Avoid Refugees
>Avoid Blacks
>Avoid Bad Boys
That should solve 99.9% of rapes.

Makes sense

bite the dick

gun, obviously.

Literally just have a gun

>tfw there are countries where you can't have a gun and can't defend yourself from rape AND there's droves of islamic migrants that can't wait to rape the shit out of your women

we males just need to do our part to satisfy rapists to keep the women safe
it's the least we can do because of patriarchy

it's insane. they're fucked big time.

iirc statistics suggest against the use of a knife. not to sound like a mall ninja, but if i were a woman, brass knuckles would be my second choice. they're harder to take away. unfortunately, they're illegal almost everywhere.

why do women put up with this?

Only reason I made this thread is to show people the nice joke picture I made, I don't actually care about the rape suggestions, I dunno who would. None of them are even unique.

Commonly told to victims but doesn't work. Serial rapists rape to assert power over another. It actually has nothing to do with sexual urges.

Proof: Men who are convicted for rape, rape other men in prison. Even if they only ever targeted women.

Too late. Let's discuss Yugioh.

>rapists being sent to the shadow realm
Not a bad idea

1. Avoid Shitskins
2. Dont have male "friends"
3. Avoid getting wasted in public

I might watch it again. I haven't seen an episode in over a decade though.

Literally this. I think it is so ironic that people that support gun-control are the very same people that try to force equality on people. Guns are an excellent way to get an even playing field between people as it closes the physical strength gap by a significant amount.

Shove a small capsule of poison into bagina.

what if it's a guy getting raped

gun

Then he shouldn't have been such a pussy and fought his attackers till he was killed. Last faggot who grabbed my as got me an attempted murder charge for smashing his face into a urinal till he had no teeth.

The only thing I know about Yu-gi-oh is that there's a card called "Superdreadnaught Rail Cannon Gustav MAX". No game with a card called that could possibly be bad.

If a gun isn't possible a woman should have something else that doesn't require strength, like a taser or mace. Think about it, hypothetically obviously, if you were going all out trying to pin down a woman and rape her would her waving around a knife or brass knuckles really do shit to stop you?

Cucked countries probably aren't allowed to have those either though probably lol

>open coat to reveal duel disk
It's time to duel

By removing those from the gene pool.

not a fan of the actual game. the cards are sometimes pretty confusing.

play mtg instead. or not. tcg's are too expensive

how many times will this thread be made?

GET A GUN

this.

DM is pretty good. Pretty cheese but quite fun and my favorite.
GX is really hit and miss. It goes from pretty good to really bad.
5D goes to hell after episode 64 but since the beginning of the dark signers arc you can feel something is wrong.
ZEXAL starts really bad but improves over time, ZEXAL II is pretty good.
ARC-V is like 5D but even worse in quality dip. It goes from good to garbage.

Or just read the original manga.

If you want to play again now is the time, Konami created a new mechanic that pretty much killed Synchro, pendulum and hit pretty bad to XYZ and fusion. So rituals are coming back, the new mechanic called LINKS and every deck that doesn't involve spaming with extra deck monsters(Kaijus, Monarchs for example).

Get a screwdriver head with your keys, be submisive at first when low guard aim for neck and eyes, if goes on the floor kill him, if not run.

Buy a gun and get a concealed carry permit. Also practice at a shooting range.

>fought until he died
i found out some guy got robbed, raped, and murdered outside my apartment a little while ago
news didn't say much but the dude was pretty much gutted
the people that live here said that they didn't find out if the attacker started fucking him before or after he died

I'll play mtg once they start making cards with names as amazing as Yu-gi-oh. I mean, shit, the series' most iconic monster is called "Blue Eyes White Dragon".

with brass knuckles, you don't have to strike with normal punches. you can make lots of quick strikes across the face and other bony areas. doesn't require a strong punch. then again, there are plenty of good arguments against their use, even ignoring the legality issue. probably still easier to get your hands on than a gun though.

there's really no good solution other than a gun. tazer or mace isn't a bad suggestion i guess.

Should have had a gun or a knife on him. In a fight you cant be afraid to gouge eyes, grab someone by the nuts, or rip off their ear. You fight as hard and as messy as you can and you don't stop till the other guy cant fight back.

example, legal, easy to use and cheap

This guy likely died because he didn't fight back. There are two types of people those who cower when they are scared and comply, and those who fight when they feel fear. Always fight.

You'll scratch your opponent and piss them off.

The Lock Inna Sock is a far better choice, actually gives you some distance, and can be launched as a projectile weapon at a fleeing attacker.

Don't be where there are niggers/muslims

>Female
Spotted the fake news.

>ear cleaner
>prison bludgeon
>self defense
You guys watch too much TV

Lay back and enjoy it.

nah, he bruised up the rapist pretty well
didn't have a knife, but i think he had some sort of office job and those guys dont usually carry weapons

I'm offering advice to Euros. If I actually have to wander into the nearest danger zone (Baltimore), I'm bringing my 1911A1.

I have an office job and carry a blackjack. You can be 6'9 and 200lbs of muscle if I hit you with that in the head your eggs will be permanently scrambled.

>How can we prevent rape?
>It's a difficult question.
>There is however a solution
>Let the rapist do it.
>Everyone wins
>Real rapists want unwilling victims.
>Don't wear "Sexy" clothes
>I can't believe women don't know this already.
>Don't go out alone at night.
>No rapist will attack a group.
>Other strategies include:
>Teaming up with friends.
>Having a concealed weapon.
>Invest in self defense training.
>Never meet someone you only met online.
>Grab him by the balls.
>Wear sensible clothing.
>Respect your limitations.
>Own a firearm.
>Nails can be a weapon.
>Gash his face with them.

stay away from shit skin areas
buy a gun
always be aware
longer term: re-establish men in the household as the protectors and identifiers of risk. we're better at it.

>Nails can be a weapon

Only when Seamus puts them in a sack of ANFO.

vaginal glue.
actual product.

In the united states there are no laws against the ownership of a personal flamethrower. Charl Fouri invented a pocket sized flamethrower called the "Handi-Blaster". This technology needs to be rediscovered.

Can of Black Flag hornet spray. Spray them down with the shit. They have to go to the hospital or be blinded for life. Then the nurses drug them and beat them to death. Especially muzzlems.

>vaginal glue.
That sounds hot.

mexicans can't afford yugioh.

implying a 1911 will save you

>muzzlems
disgusting

Carry a weapon.

Just read the first letter of every line for a super secret message!!

1. dont get raped
2. dont get into situations where you can be raped

And I laughed when that worked in the shows...