Today The New Yorker acknowledges the coming of a chaos being / Kek / Loki

newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/did-the-oscars-just-prove-that-we-are-living-in-a-computer-simulation

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/02/27/investing/dow-record-streak-stocks/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ides_of_March
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

give me a tldr pls

>when you're such an unhinged leftist that you have to rationalize the fact that your candidate lost with the idea that you're really living in a parallel universe

apparently they gave the oscars to wrong person, twice in one show

quote:

There may be not merely a glitch in the Matrix. There may be a Loki, a prankster, suddenly running it. After all, the same kind of thing seemed to happen on Election Day: the program was all set, and then some mischievous overlord—whether alien or artificial intelligence doesn’t matter—said, “Well, what if he did win? How would they react?” “You can’t do that to them,” the wiser, older Architect said. “Oh, c’mon,” the kid said. “It’ll be funny. Let’s see what they do!” And then it happened. We seem to be living within a kind of adolescent rebellion on the part of the controllers of the video game we’re trapped in, who are doing this for their strange idea of fun.

i'm not a leftist but i genuinely believe most of the mandela effect claims. don't make me drop berenstein in here

Everywhere except North Korea Utopia.

good thing that no one was watching the Oscars or that would be super embarrassing

praise kek

even the heathens unknowin witness his power

now, to call the split timeline idea CHILDISH is the ultimate salt. IF this whole alt. timeline thing WERE true, it would likely be from some deep space cosmic truth as of yet uncovered, from particle collision experiments or some other unknown experiment involving deep research not able to be safely tested, or just the natural way of the universe, all essentially objective in nature

to assign the metaphor of it being a God Junior (tm) acting like a widdle kiddie is just the absolute endgame of leftist salt

>unknowin
*unknowingly

I feel ya user. They don't realize their projection.

>things didn't work out how I wanted
>must be some godlike virgin basement dweller

LMAO

it's the same shit they've always said, on a cosmic scale

46 47 48

Sup sup bitches. Stuff is about get fucked soon. HAHAHAHA

>>must be some godlike virgin basement dweller

THIS

all of them have been debunked.

SAVAGE

omgosh, this kek meme is the most gay of all

The stock market has closed at a record high 12 days is a row. Will today be day 13?

Have you ever flipped 13 heads in a row?

Does a giant stock market crash come next?

money.cnn.com/2017/02/27/investing/dow-record-streak-stocks/

get out

>

Quote:

There has never been a 13-day streak of records, though that could change on Tuesday.

oscars changed the winners at the last fucking minute to give shitty black movies oscars, while forgetting to change the fucking teleprompter.

It proves that the media, NOT just the news, is wholly corrupt and trying to make you think in a way the left wants.

>this is the most read article on the New Yorker website right now

Link?

I'll do one better, name any of the "berenstein" mandela things and i'll explain it right now.

The first one is easy, people just didn't give a fuck how to pronounce it back then, and in the song from the show the singer has a strong southern accent so people assumed it was just being said wrong, it wasn't.

up up up up up up
up up up up up up ?

>written by a jew
oh what a surprise!

Fuck them, I like Gilligan’s Island.

Proof of teleprompter? First I heard of it.

go play in traffic kid

LMAO

>THIS MUCH COGNITIVE DISSONANCE
>mfw

False,

They handed the wrong envelope, for another category.

>>must be some godlike virgin basement dweller

You hear that kek? Called you what they call us for years!

The funny thing is that being on Sup Forums exposes you to so much that nothing is surprising anymore, not even sweeden doing a new low. Love it how they cant cope with reality, and they have only been living in a bubble their entire life. Time to burst it, life is cruel, it does not stay to ask you questions

dumped 2k into tvix yesterday

volatility is in the air, you can smell it

>implying it isn't a godlike virgin basement dweller who discovered Kek

Beware the Ides of March

Three big events coming on March 15

1. Federal Reserve unexpectedly raises interest rates
2. Congress fails to raise the Debt Ceiling, government shutdown results
3. anti-EU Greet Wilders is elected in the Netherlands

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ides_of_March

"The death [assassination] of Caesar made the Ides of March a turning point in Roman history, as one of the events that marked the transition from the historical period known as the Roman Republic to the Roman Empire."