TFW you realize that 18th Century living is the one true path to comfiness

TFW you realize that 18th Century living is the one true path to comfiness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i0foHjPVbP4
youtube.com/watch?v=0DRkQ8S1Kwk
youtube.com/watch?v=4B6qYQbvJWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His videos are comfy as fuck. I can't stop watching them and Ive actually tried some of the recipes.

Get yourself a copy of Mrs. Beetons book of household Management (free online). Its a good Victorian cookbook.

>Medicine less advanced, no electricity, no internet, etc
Yeah, no.

Unless you're the rest 99% of the population of course, where you're expected to die before your kid reaching 18 (that is, if you manage to dodge the constant drafts)

If the one thing we could take back was medicine, life would generally me much more comfy than today. Electricity is mostly overrated.

I dont know who this is. Links?

Only the comfiest man alive.
youtube.com/watch?v=i0foHjPVbP4
youtube.com/watch?v=0DRkQ8S1Kwk
youtube.com/watch?v=4B6qYQbvJWY

Food of the ENSLAVED

Thank you. I had reverse image searched it but this will help others. Just subbed to the channel.

Are you me? I watch this channel all the time.

Poached eggs and spinach is fucking delicious.

Does anyone have recommendations for similar channels?I dont want anything with bush craft type stuff but more about period living.

>Are you me?
that surprise kek got me

This guy is amazing. I've watched all his videos. The standing meat pie recipe is really good.

I just made some poached eggs but I need to try some spinach and gravy with it later. I also started trying nutmeg on different things. Going to order that mushroom ketchup and a linen for a pudding bag as well.

SHEEEIT I made the onion soup

The 19th century was the most peaceful century in europes entire history, and the wars were predominantly fought by professionals

I think you are getting it confused with the 19th century, though I don't know what channel OP is referring to so maybe he is confused.

Point is, the 18th century(1700s) was the most peaceful ever

>19th

I mean 18th, Im not sure what happened there...

I'm getting a dutch oven

>tfw you found his videos because you got curious as to the actual purpose of pumpkins other than carving or pie
>tfw you've watched every single one of his videos since