Petition for J.K. Rowling to take in muslim refugees in her 18 spare bedrooms

ONLY 1,500 MORE NEEDED

change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms

SHE CAN FIT THEM IN

bump for rape

As much and I don't like Rowling I also don't want such people to enter the country even if it is through her.

kek

We're not asking her to find refugees in Syria and then physically bring them over. Instead take the ones from your internment camps and put them in her home. They're already on your land.

What's hilarious is how she hasn't responded to a single one of these tweets related to this

she's gone very quiet

our 'internment camps' are actually in Syria

I thought she did?

I wish.

Didn't she already take like 60 fugess?

No, she's piped down now that this petition came out and has ignored all tweets directed at her about this

ODDS THAT THIS IS A HONEY POT?????

What a fucking hypocrite. I'd seriosly start sending her letters. Like one letter every day.

>Filipino concentration camp

Keked

Anyone else wanna really bang Rowling?

I'd put the worst possible pictures in those letters. Real struggle. People being bombed and genuenlly struggle for life so she feels as guilty as possible.
I'd write "help me" on envelopes and pictures.

Honey pot for what? I didn't know shitposting was illegal.

>ONLY 1,500 MORE NEEDED
For what? For you to find out how useless online petitions are?

If you by bang mean really gentle with her? Fuck no.
I wanna violate her dignity.
I wanna violate her human rights.
Then yes.

idk man im just worried about getting a steel beam from space dropped through my skylight in the near future.

Imagine this retard being raped day and night by 18 niggers.

"Greetings from sweden iam a refuge from somalia and JK should do as swedes and let me in her house

Wewuzian Kangz, malmö, Sweden"

ROFL

Dunno man. She has that older woman goofy look to her where you know she likes younger dudes. Wanna take her into one of those 18 bedrooms of hers and make a muggle out of her.

bump for truth!

I'd actually almost be concerned if I lived in britain but luckily we still have some freedom here

Bumping for lulz. Praise Kek.

>also, I just realized she's like an ugly version of Kelly-Anne Conway

I'd want to fuck her in every room of that mansion and cum on the carpets

0, you can use a fake email. I signed with [email protected] or something like that

Tell others to do one thing while you do another. Liberalism in a nutshell.

This cunt needs to stay in a rapefugee camp alone to show us how peaceful the innocent migrants are.

One of the comments.

Greetings from sweden iam a refuge from somalia and JK should do as swedes and let me in her house

Wewuzian Kangz, malmö, Sweden

>Wewuzian Kangz

Why would a private citizen be compelled to take action on a petition like this? Are you guys fucking retarded, she's probably not even going to see this you twats, let alone give a flying fuck about it.

you're wrong. she is a lolcow

Doesn't this let you know how dumb this is? How do you shame someone with a obviously fake petition? a petition that would still be powerless even if it wasn't fake.

her cunt

A small price to pay when millions of normies are red-pilled and enraged by her subsequent rape and murder.

How did the Emma Watson Calais thing work out?

Did she say that people should start taking refugees to live in their homes or something?

IN

Idc it took me like 2 minutes to do that

She is from the UK, England is a good thing.

FIRE UP THOSE TWITTERS BOYS

Can I paint myself in black, say Allah Akbar and settle in her English house for five years until I get British citizenship?

bump

Just signed... We're so close... Fuck I love this shit

>thinks the government or other shadowy organization would waste a $100000 shot from a future weapon on a Japanese image board shot poster

Lmao

Brit here, just signed it. Nothing happened.

Now if you'll excuse me, I want to find out what this helicopter is doing circling overhead.

hypocrit bitch

you're not wrong but what an absolutely abhorrent post, youtube comment tier

Kek

I was the fifth person to sign this and I'm feeling so proud now. The will of Kek be done

ugh

bump

Done. Hopefully media picks up on it

Bump

You're paranoid as duck

Bump

just because she supports helping the refugees doesn't mean she should have them in her house. just because people support gay rights doesn't mean they like cock

You could stamp them with the Hogwards seal just like in the first book.

who cares, if you talk the talk you've got to walk the walk

Praise kek

I'd take as many handsome ronery refugees up to my bedroom, as I could, huh.

Danke.

Shut up you mug.

Garty Lineker and Lily Allen should house them because they seem to love the rapefugees so much.

JK needs to learn that raping is in their DNA.

Harry Bumper & the Prisoner of Dontslide

Way to miss the point, shitbreath.

Then she can write a book called "Harry Cucker and the rapefugees from Afghanistan"

Added!

You guys realize these petitions do literally nothing, right?

It will make j.k Rowling look like the cunt she is.

I like your teenage angst, reminds me of when I was 17 too.

She's a witch. She'd probably enjoy a flow of innocent childrens' blood for her and her coven's use.

Signed.

>petition started by Marcus Aurelius
Holy kek my sides

Atta boy

Her chamber o' secrets will never feel the same.

MUGGLED.COM

Which one of you was it?

This will really make her think

Hahahaha I saw that too

>"Chamber of Secrets" as analog for female genitalia
haven't reread the books since I've been an adult but now I can't unsee the climactic scene near the end of the second book, in the Chamber of Secrets, as being anything other than a ghost raping a young girl and Harry showing up, killing him, and then having sex with her instead

No one asks for your opinion. Shut up and clean the toilets.

TAKE EM ALL DOWN

Letting the light shine on that JK bitch

She won't actually do it.

Signed.

This shit is too good. Fuck Jk Rowling.

Bump.

Expose that bitch!!!!

>using real name and data
Wewlad

as good as it is to expose her for being a fucking hypocrite, there's zero chance of her doing it. she'd be raped and murdered on the first day if she did

Who's that based poo again who normally goes around campuses? I can't for the life of me think of his name, but he said pretty much that exact thing to some cuck who tried to call him out

>"Blah blah blah privilege, blah blah blah racism, blah blah blah oppression"
>"So why don't you give up your privileged place in this university and give it to someone who can't afford it? Someone who is oppressed? You're all hypocrites. You want to see change, but none of you will do what's required because it disrupts your cushy life. You want other people to make sacrifices to their life while you reap the congratulations of it"

Nigger got folded like a piece of paper.

TAKE EM ALL DOWN!

oh boy

And she knows it. Rowling knows good and well that refugees are shit but she was just talking big talk.