What's Sup Forums stance on weed? Is it legal where you live?

What's Sup Forums stance on weed? Is it legal where you live?

Degenerate

weed is great, I really miss weed.

It can be pretty degenerate but overall it's not the worst thing, it should be legal just because the overall costs of illegality outweigh it being legal and regulated.

Used to smoke until all my friends became addicts. Junkies can't even go a day without smoking 3 times. They can't even make friends with anyone besides pot heads. So lazy they sit around playing video games all day and don't give af about anything. They shit where they eat, dump swisher gut on their plates and then eat off them.

A crutch for degenerate losers.

Its bretty gud / yiss

Every weed smoker I know is a dumb fuck. It may not be unhealthy or addicting but it's surely the plant of degeneracy. Used only by degenerates and moraless scum

Degenerate.

Needs to be legalized entirely. Stop the drug war and adopt a Portuguese model.

>dumping ashes anywhere but the trash
>at the very least an empty drink bottle/can

subhumans, all of you

I've never done it, but it smells too strong.

It it used for medicinal purposes so it seems like a good thing. Just keep the smell away

The police took me for this yesterday.

I will now move from Sweden.

I fucking hate the police. All beta males thinking to highly about themself When they carry Guns.

The only exception for it should be for medical purposes.

>I fucking hate the police.

Jama you have to go back

>stance on weed?
It's a drug for degenerate losers. The only people I hate more than tobacco smokers and alcoholics are potheads.
>Is it legal where you live?
It was recently legalized, unfortunately.

I haven't met a single person who smokes pot that isn't a degenerate - they're all either lazy teenagers or neglectful mothers who base their entire life (including conversations) around a single plant. It's sad.

I'm gonna smoke weed every day until I die, that's my life plan

it's great! and medicinal wax recently legalized here too, but politicians are trying to fuck with it and keep some things illegal.

like most things, it's fine in moderation. people that want to ban it are either rwtarded, or dipshits that have no self control and think other people too, have no self control - again, dipshits. there are plenty of those people in this thread in fact.

p.s. I occasionally smoke weed and I'm a white collar employee with a girlfriend who does the same and is even more accomplished than I am.

It's degenerate.

Hurry up and die shill. Marijuana is degenerate

America will be great again when cannabis is legalized.

Checked.

America will be great when you trip down the stairs and break your neck. By the way, none of what you've posted is remotely true. Industrial hemp has been superseded

singapore's model is the only effective model.

achmed go home

Nigger tier. only edgelords smoke that shit

>Industrial hemp has been superseded
By the globalist cartels. Why are you against freedom?

Degenerate shit. Should stay illegal. Fuck potheads, they're all stupid, vapid people. They claim they're not addicted to it, a sure it's one of the lesser addictive drugs, but it's sure as hell a gateway drug.

They argue "but you need to legalize it so we stop funding the Cartels!" Uh, how about you stop BUYING WEED in order to stop funding the Cartels you fuck.

They argue "Weed is safer than alcohol!" That's because illegal, people aren't able to drug and drive willy nilly like they can with alcohol.

However, I do recognize that simply throwing these pot fucks in jail resolves nothing, just creates a revolving door. They should be forced into rehabilitation, and no felony charges. But they should still be punished. Possibly a hefty fine.

yeh but it makes you lazy and when you quit you need to fill the void of doing actually something rather than nothing which is in an on itself enough when you're high.

People can't take these things in moderation, like alchohol so they destroy themselves a lot of times with said vices.

Hence I have no problem with it but I don't think it needs to be advertised in mainstream culture as it is now to the youth.

because freedom to do stupid ideas that are attractive are bad for everyone. Why is this a difficult idea for you americans

I smoke it when someone gives it to me, I don't buy it or seek it out. I just moved to Portland where I think it's legal, and if you ever have to take the bus here, be prepared to inhale a lung full from any nigger that gets on. They fucking reek of the shit.

Well, if weed is so good, them I'm all for it.
For industrial and agricultural purposes, of course.
Recreational use is degenerate, disgusting and overall, very harmful to society and civilization.

>gateway drug
lmao
k gramps

I haven't smoked it in years, and I don't care if others like to partake, especially if the benefit medically. However I think it's better off being illegal for a couple of reasons, one a guy here in my state got his CC revoked because he was on the registry, and Soros has spent a fuckton trying to make it legal which is suspicious as hell.

gg the ctr shills are here and thick. What are you guys getting paid? Sorry but no more (you)s for you. Don't you realize that shouting degenerate is not an argument?

>ask friends for a marijuana contact
>get the name of the dealer
>report the dealer to crime stoppers
>just got a $450 reward check in the mail because he was dealing other drugs as well and was given a 3-year sentence
>act pissed off at friends that they gave me the number to someone being arrested

I live in the most free state in the entire world I can freely carry a firearm for self-defense and I can buy weed next to my gun store Washington state is far more American than Texas

i have glaucoma true story

>lincoln used le weed, so did jefferson!

We slapped you so hard about this delusional crap last time I'm amazed you're back posting it. That's not remotely true, there's zero evidence that either of these people used le drug beyond growing it as a fiber. Get real cuq

It's a drug. It messes with your head and perception of reality under the influence. It's for the people who are weak and have to be under the influence to know pleasure. My cousin got addicted to it and nearly ruined his family because of it. It can be used medically without it being smoked or having it legalized recreationally. It's degenerate. What's your argument.

It's a gateway drug in the sense that you would be a fool to try more serious drugs before it.
Weed is almost certainly 'safer' to the consumer's body, and stoned driving is safer than drunk driving, but you're still badly impairing your reaction time.
I'm glad to see that even with your disagreements that you're for some justice reform, though. All of us are wasting some money.

>moved to Portland
>takes the bus
>complaining about weed smells

Do you think this is a fucking game?

They truly are desperate because anyone with half a brain can see the drug war is pure bullshit.

its illegal here
smoke at the end of every day
maintain at least a 3.0 at uni
have job

You could literally get shot doing stuff like that

Watch your back nigga

same as alcohol
if you're having a joint or bowl after a long day at work and you're day is done, it's the same as having a beer or two
if you're going to work high, it's the same as going to work drunk

>riding a bus

Buses are for school children and poor people.

It's degenerate but I think all drugs, including weed, should be legal.

smoke it every day, made 140 grand last year, christian bootlickers can rim me

weed is pretty degenerate. Minorities are constantly soaked in it and don't really notice anymore. If it sneeks in like this it's a pest.

>Is it legal where you live?
No, it is illegal. Not much of a difference to other drugs. Most people consider it an illegal drug.

Weed so expensive how the fuck do potheads afford to get high multiple times every day.

you fell for the propaganda faggot

stories that don't exist made by a depressed neet: the post

because they're addicted and westerners have no concept of self control

That sounds like an emotional sjw argument.

only allow low THC strains.

potheads btfo

Muh dick

How does one get addicted to pot? Your cousin just sounds like a shitter.

It's funny how most of pol agrees with legalization as shown by the poll done a couple of weeks ago but you always get these vocal neck beard shut in virgins who have never been offered a smoke in their life talking about how degenerate it is. Ever think that maybe it's not the pot making your friends bad people but rather that you're friends were bad people to begin with?

I think it's fine, and I'm high right now. I've seen plenty of people burn out on it, and it's not universally a positive force, but I also think it should be widely available and legal. It's pretty barbaric to imprison nonviolent human beings in cages for having flowers that make you giggle in their pockets.

Not legal in NM, but it might as well be here. Never actually been in the slightest trouble for it. Legal in CA where my family is and in NV where I'm from. Honestly, pot's pretty ubiquitous and tolerated country-wide in my experience. Maybe a little less so on most of the east coast, but the west is just fine with it culturally. You'd be surprised how many little bumfuck towns are on drugs.

Your* forgib any mistakes pls I'm phone posting

It's not that expensive, especially in California where everybody and their dog smoke and grow it. I used to buy a gram for 10 bucks

it's significantly cheaper depending on the region. it's 7 USD a gram where I live, and in Mexico I purchased an ounce for the same amount.

wow, a drug addict thinks that being high is ok because he's high. What a brain wave sagan! I bet you make all of 5k in customer service but think you're making 22k in money off that dental plan. Nice job on the IQ loss, go psychotic and have "Depression" induced by your own bad habits next morty.

>old bait pasta

How convinent of you to ignore the facts from the rest of my argumemt. It's a drug. It dulls nerve synapses. It increases the chances of lung cancer and heart problems when smoked. You have it taken in pill form without the negative side effects and wirhout having to legalize for recreational use. It can potentially be psychologically addictive. And, in my opinion, it's degenerate. So what is your argument?

The drug war is bullshit, but pot smokers being worthless pieces of shit is not.

How convinent of you to ignore the facts from the rest of my argumemt. It's a drug. It dulls nerve synapses. It increases the chances of lung cancer and heart problems when smoked. You have it taken in pill form without the negative side effects and wirhout having to legalize for recreational use. It can potentially be psychologically addictive. And, in my opinion, it's degenerate. So what is your argument?

Still not an argument. Try harder.

It makes you feel good. People who want to contine to good become dependent on it. But just ignore the rest of the facts and pick on the one part that is actually anecdotal.

>Ever think that maybe it's not the pot making your friends bad people but rather that you're friends were bad people to begin with?

This. People swear they "know" people and what kind of person they are. Then they come to find out later who they really are and throw a fit.

I smoke weed every day for the past 8 years (for back pain and anger issues) and now im married with a son and a kid on the way only owe 35k more on my house with 6 acres of land with a big ass barn/garage making 35k a year living better then most of this board and i know im smarter....yall take so many red pills but stay blue pilled on weed

>he thinks money is the ultimate benchmark

2/

>anti-depressant

It amuses me tremendously that weed smokers in particular have such trouble understanding what the word "depressant" actually means.

3/

>comparing an alcohol abuser with anger issues against a moderate stoner which happens almost never

Great argument.

It's fine in moderation just as drinking and smoking cigarettes or any other drug is.
Well except for meth.
The legal weed here in wa is kind of shitty because it sits on a shelf in a plastic air sealed bag for months and degrades by the time it gets to you it's dry as fuck and you can't make a joint with it. It's better to just buy fresh bud from a dealer, it's cheaper and more potent generally.

what's that .gif from?

4/

Buy in bulk

you don't have an argument! that's the whole point. Go back to where the upvotes are, you belong there

I think health is the ultimate benchmark and money is an obvious indicator of whether you're going to make the check or not. NEET cancerous bitches cry themselves to sleep at night and then post about how happy they are to be the lowest peck on the order. Get your alpha on addict

>he thinks living in squalor doing nothing but getting high is good

That is talking about going over the legal dosage in one sitting. How about you look at long term effects instead?

Stoner here. I hope the trade stays illegal but consuming it shouldn't be punished. I just don't want it to become a standartized, regulated, and advertised consumer product

/5

It's cheaper if you buy in bulk and it's cheaper and better to just buy from dealers, dispensary weed is dry as fuck.
Last time I picked up some top shelf from a dealer I got like 28grams for 150

How about instead of speading unproven memes you come at me with facts instead? My whole family smoke and I have friends who smoke and their familes smoke tobacco. Haven't ever known a single one of them to die yet. Maybe it is because they do it in moderation?

6/

>using religion to justify degeneracy
>god said eat fruits
>so I'll just take this weird looking plant, roll it into a joint and smoke it
>it's god's will user
fuck you
Deus Vult!

COOL! IMA DIG ME UP SOME PEYOTE!

If you smoke a joint or two every other weekend it's completely harmless, if you smoke it daily you ought to evaluate what it really is to you (hint: emotional crutch).

It ought to be legal but treated like any other intoxicant - with respect.

my addiction is good old fashioned shitposting, non of this degenerate nigger shit like weed

I love how these delusional crying manchildren have to resort to infographics from bogus sources to try and prove the fact that medical weed has medical uses when they're using recreationally. We all know you're pretty dumb and struggle with depression, but this is pathetic

chronic toxicity. It's actually not

7/

*citation needed*
As in, an actual source with the original data

Washington has 6 dolla gramz on sale

Yeah, weed goes on sale here

Its great to relax and have a good time. What I don't like is when people smoke all the time and become dependent. It becomes part of their personality. Like when you're with them and its all they talk about. Double fucking downer if they're like that and don't contribute to society.

> sup brah i was so high last night
> check out my new piece
> dude totally baked man
> i smoked and got the munchies whoah

Capital faggometronics

Yeah, and smoking it basically defeats the potential postive effects. But that is why I support medical marijuana since they can extract it in a pill eithout having to smoke it or feel any of the negitive effects.

It should be legal because alcohol is probably worse. Its not good though. Also I left it behind when I got out of school and started working.

Its a good laugh but try to avoid stoners as best you can. All they talk about is other times they were high and films to watch about people getting high.

Try to work when doing sativa and relax with indica, don't do hybrids.

Its medicine here, but only special permits (like allergies to prescription)

8/

Not degenerate unless it's done to the point of mental dependence and laziness, putting it first before responsibilities and obligations and letting it become your entire personality.

>Junkies can't even go a day without smoking 3 times.
>junkies
>only smokes 3 times a day

LOL.

Yeah I'm sure those will be some serious withdraws XD XD

>3 times a day
>serious addict

lolol