These are men, in short...

>These are men, in short, who have founded an entire movement on the basis of refusing to handle their emotions like adults.
wow Sup Forums btfo
psmag.com/on-the-milo-bus-with-the-lost-boys-of-americas-new-right-629a77e87986#.2qldbu2i3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8jpRu3_PkM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>handle their emotions lines adults

>...

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALL HETEROSEXUAL SEX IS RACE'UM!!!! DESTROY THE PATRIARCHY!!!! WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why are leftists such massive hypocrites?
They want to push for actual, legit legislation against trolling and cyberbullying to protect their feelings, and then turn round and completely insult and deride anyone for having any emotional faculty.
They're totalitarian reptiles with an agenda, crying crocodile tears, manufacturing indignation. There is nothing honest or sincere about them.

why can't the left ever stop projecting?

>a woman claiming to be the one in command of their emotions
But women as a sex are categorically incapable of handling their emotions like adults. They're literally perpetual children, which is why they get on with them so well.

Do you even realise that this article is basically written in the exact same way as Milos (((articles))). It's just plain bullshit, but funny if you hate him. The same way he attacks people all the time like a mentally challenged toddler.

Damn, she's hot

See

isnt this the cunt that got totally btfo at a debate

>If you disagree with me it's because you refuse to handle your emotions like an adult.

>refusing to handle their emotions like adults.

you mean those who turn to rioting and vandalism & ad vocate wholesale politicide en masse in multiple states to silence a non-violent person who never advocates violence and whom they need not listen to?

That's rich coming from Laurie Penny.

RWDS WHEN

So we should be putting pussy hats on our heads and running around the streets screaming for free birth control?

i'm not entirely sure, but i think OP's pic is actually a woman.

if it's a man, my boner is pretty confused.

I want to fuck and abuse Laurie Penny until she cries

Soon. Please. I can't take much more of this.

Isn't this the girl who got caught on camera eating her boogers? Looks like she's projecting.

keked hard at pic related

> Milo interns
> the new right
Good I hope they think so

Swimming classes are literally fascism.

here's Laurie not being able to handle her emotions
youtube.com/watch?v=i8jpRu3_PkM

Isn't this the chick Ryan "Drive" Gosling saved from being hit by a taxi and she still found a way to bitch about it?

btfo kek

She's a feminist, so yes.

yes

>psmag.com
What? I've never heard of this publication.

That's fucking hilarious, but it's hard to hear what he's saying over Snoop.

I just looked up more info on this Laurie Penny chick and found a picture of her putting a banana up her vagina. In the past, someone like this could never have a career in politics.

TL fucking DR

I guess kicking at garbage bins is the mature way of dealing with emotions

Eugh what a filthy hippy.
0/10 would not eat banana after.

she looks like a jewish fetal alcohol baby

0/10 would not shag