Look what you've done

I hope you're proud of yourselves. You ruin everything you touch.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mmfa/status/831541703043641344?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>we really did it

I thought that was the "Everything's ok" symbol.

Nah it means White Power now.

I wonder how many highschool drop outs and sociology students, stronk womyn media matters got a nice NGO job.

>thought that was the "Everything's ok" symbol.

waste of digits

>I thought that was the "Everything's ok" symbol

>A few people who happen to be white do it
>OMG IT'S A SYMBOL OF HATE NOW
I hate everyone on this fucking planet sometimes...

>implying there's a difference

FAKE NEWS

hilarious the a-ok hand sign is now a racist hate
symbol

Seig!!!
"OK!!!!"

When did the "ok" hand gesture turn into NAZI RACIST WHITE SUPREMACIST?

hi lucian

God why do hey always take the bait? It's not even amusing at this point.

This is butt hurt.

>Gateway Pundit (TGP) is a pro-Trump conservative political (blog) website about monkies, founded by Jim Hoft after the United States presidential election, 2004.[2][3][4][5] The website is known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes.[6][7][8][9][10]

>On February 13, 2017, founder Jim Hoft and Gateway Pundit's "freshly minted White House correspondent", 28-year-old artist Lucian Wintrich, were granted White House press credentials and attended the press conference with Trump and the Canadian prime minister, Justin Trudeau. Wintrich has collaborated with Milo Yiannopoulos, a "strident" and "polarizing"[11] editor at Breitbart News.'[9] A February 13 article in The New York Times described Gateway Pundit as a "provocative conservative blog" that promotes "false rumors about voter fraud and Hillary Clinton’s health."[11] As official correspondents, Hoft and Wintrich can now attend all press briefings and address their questions to Sean Spicer White House press secretary. In an interview, Wintrich described how they will "be reporting far more fairly than a lot of the very left-wing outlets that are currently occupying the briefing room. We will be doing a little trolling of the media in general here."[11]

>Hand signal for ok is now racist
>Hitler Youth undercut hairstyle is totally nice
Liberals

Neat

>Trump does "ok" sign
>leftists: OMG TRUMP IS A NAZI WHITE SUPREMACY AND DID A SIGN! THAT MEANS THAT SIGN IS RACIST!

Did we memed one of the world most used hand signal and emoji into a white nationalist symbol ?

old

>yfw you realize some people will get "PhDs" for studying Pepe and related "hate symbols"

WE GANG SIGNS NOW

And these people will be poor, unemployed, and will go absolutely no where in life except for maybe a sewer gutter.

GOOD

Isn't this one of the niggers' favorite emojis? It goes

you mean peepoologists?

Link or it didn't happen

Lmao senpai

And you're on Sup Forums, living it up like a god.

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

I remember reading somewhere that the "ok" gesture is calling someone an asshole in brazil...or something

twitter.com/mmfa/status/831541703043641344?lang=en
Took me a bit.

Is there even a picture of Pepe doing that

Yes, but it's rather uncommon. Even Nu Pepe is more common.