Why haven't you watched this gem yet and cheered for liberty minded individuals that fight bonapartist gay space...

Why haven't you watched this gem yet and cheered for liberty minded individuals that fight bonapartist gay space prussians?

You should!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AH_UalbaFmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5o8QPaA62kc
bakabt.me/torrent/163344/ginga-eiyuu-densetsu-legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-bd-720p
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=11495
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm waiting for the english dub

It's fine once you are accustomed to reading the subs. Eventually you'll stop hearing the japanese chatter.

English dub burned in a fire,
youtube.com/watch?v=AH_UalbaFmQ

Good luck finding left over remains of the show

I started watching anime recently and this one's on my list. Just need to find the time and drive to watch it all.

t. Fezzan subhuman

The subbed versions are fine, and easy to acquire.

Such a shame the Kaiser cant live forever, Yang Wen-Li was right in the end

Just started this, I'm rooting for the space Prussians

20 autists with mics from Sup Forums could dub it
could be great propaganda

Yea you really need to power through the first few episodes though, after that lots of plot lines have built up and shit gets more and more interesting.

Every detail talked about in the show matters at some point, so as people keep talking there is linear growth in how interesting the plot is.

youtube.com/watch?v=5o8QPaA62kc

FPA will get you wasted, though

I've got a pretty good mic, would totally love to try doing a fan sub but i've never done anything that weeby before.

Corrupt Democracy vs Rightful Autocracy

What do you choose?

Reinhard did nothing wrong

that would never happen, oh wait...

You would actually die from alcohol poisoning

Liberty can suck my dick.

this is literally the best of the best japanese voice actors and all have different roles. if you can't appreciate that, then you should just kill yourself

I did, SIEG KAISER REINHARDO

I've watched it and I'm on my second watch through at the moment.

How are the novel sales doing in the wet? I own the first one but I've been meaning to get the second and third volumes. If I remember they promised we'd get the next seven if the sales are good.

Also why did the FPA had zero likeable people outside of a couple characters? The characters in the Empire feel more fleshed out and developed but I really didn't care about anyone in the FPA much.

it's too long

>Also why did the FPA had zero likeable people outside of a couple characters?
Probably as a dramaturgic means to show the inner rot of the FPA

I honestly can't find a good torrent file

Try piratebay. It's also on YouTube

i got it from irc around 9 years ago. might still work

bakabt you baka

this is why yang had an Alcohol problem

FPA had just as many fleshed out characters as the Empire. Its just that the first half is about the empire and the second half focuses more on the FPA

Are all Germans normalfags?

Am i the only one who prefers the FPA to the empire?

Bakabt has a good blu-ray versions of the show. bakabt.me/torrent/163344/ginga-eiyuu-densetsu-legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-bd-720p

Jesus Christ. Fucken kill yourself. Piratebay for anime. Jeez, download from Bakabt. It is in Blu-ray and in HD.

bakabt.me/torrent/163344/ginga-eiyuu-densetsu-legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-bd-720p

>spoiler: the ragtag multicultural pals get BTFO by the space germans

I say it is too short. 2 movies and 110 episodes are too fast. It could easily be 550 episodes and there would be no problem.

I might actually do something like this

My voice is pretty deep though, so I have no idea how it would fit with some of the characters

You are not the only heterosexual in the universe

FPA is pretty good but goes a bit too North Korea like when Yang bites it.

What the ending is progressing to is probably the best: a constitutional monarchy incorporating the best of both factions.

>dub
wtf is your problem?

You're no better than the Germans dubbing Simpsons and shit like that

what anime is this?

RIP. Yang Teitoku.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes iirc

Started watching it, should start up again

Is it available on any streaming service?
I checked on crunchy roll, its not there.
Do you know if hulu or amazon have it streaming?

Also, there's a remake coming out later this year.

anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=11495

Would be like trying to oppose Napoleon.

Kissanime.ru is what I use, it's a pretty good service online with relatively few ads and everything, part of a larger network so it's less sketchy.

thank god
yeah things went pear shaped when he died, but that's probably because most people who were there thought yang was their best chance and so they had to go with the next best thing they had on hand and even then a whole load of them fucked off leaving only the diehards and the Imperial exiles

Ill check it out.

I hope they won't fuck it up like they did with berserk.

of course they will

I've seen this posted here a few times but I don't know the name of it. Would some kind user tell me the name of this series ?

Can someone gimme a basic gestalt?

Just download it dude. However there is a watch order. The two movies are first and then the show. Oh here are the torrents.

Streaming plebs. Just download it. bakabt.me/torrent/163344/ginga-eiyuu-densetsu-legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-bd-720p

>mfw it will be full of ugly cgi
Just kill me.

Space Prussians fight Space US. With Game of Thrones. Minus Sex.

Plus gay.

Seriously watch it. It's awesome, regardless

>FPAfags
HEIL KAISER REINHARDT

Oberstein did nothing ____

Finish the sentence Sup Forums

wrong

wow thats voiceacting is awful

god damnit. on episode 10ish and didnt even know their were movies.

thanks for the info

imagine actually liking the alliance

democracucks get routinely BTFO and rightfully so

they're prequels. not sure if they exist beforehand in the novel but you'll be fine without them.

Ty

Why is there only one black man on that picture ???
It's future ! Shouldn't there be like 7 blacks 2 spics on that picture ?

I like romantic view 80's had on dystopian post apocalyptic future.

>It's future ! Shouldn't there be like 7 blacks 2 spics on that picture ?
Looks bright don't it?

>bonapartist
how are they bonapartist

>minus sex

NO

It's on youtube at 720p. Some torrents of the BD rip stretch the image by default so remember that the aspect ratio is supposed to be 4:3.

>Space Prussians fight Space US
It didn't really strike me as that. It was more like generic gay confederation of democracies which always becomes degenerate vs corrupt and degenerate aristocracy (obviously visually they're prussians and they all have german names). Both are somewhat saved by the two main characters. Best animu ever.

To add to this, watch My Conquest Is the Sea of Stars (prequel movie) and Overture to a New War (remake of the first two episodes, way more fleshed out) before watching the series.