When will you silly basement dwellers actually realize that Sup Forums did absolutely jackshit for the 2016 election...

When will you silly basement dwellers actually realize that Sup Forums did absolutely jackshit for the 2016 election? Trump was destined to be elected from the start. The rural uneducated white working class was going to vote for Trump regardless of your internet memes, which I doubt most of them ever even saw or viewed. The people who got Trump elected actually go outside of their homes and work hard all day & only come home to sleep. They wanted a change, and THEY voted for that change.

So stop taking responsibility for the outcome of the election and saying you "memed Trump into presidency." And when someone makes posts like this to call out your idiocy, you immediately retaliate into your little shell and just scream out "KEK" or "SHILL."

>trump was bound to win but we'll get him next time!

Just when you think shills can't get anymore pathetic in their narratives

Never once did I say that? For people on an imageboard who push "redpills" around like crazy, you sure do like your /cozy/ bluepilled lifestyle of never admitting your political fallacies.

Kek already blessed me

Shoo shill! Shoo shoo

>And when someone makes posts like this to call out your idiocy, you immediately retaliate into your little shell and just scream out "KEK" or "SHILL."

my point exactly proven.

>hillary has a special press conference about Sup Forums and Pepe

>the left is still vilifying internet memes as secrete white supremacy code

>lol pol had NO IMPACT
>I'm not a shill at all you racist drunpftatd

Kk shill

lol muh pepe memes definitely persuaded the rural white working class to vote for Trump

And we one the election so....

Trump would've won even if Sup Forums never existed.

>meme war
>basement dwellers

Sorry, OP. I know you have such a hard on for ripping on trump supporters, but "memers" are normies.

Proofs?

We triggered reddit. Which was a great victory

Sup Forums is not as big as you think. Go around to most of the white working class from flyover states who voted for Trump & ask them about Sup Forums in general, let alone Sup Forums and I guarantee most of them will say they never heard of it before.

Face it, you're not as relevant as you'd like to think.

No they've never heard of Sup Forums but they're only one or two degrees separated from it... it takes one ultra successful meme to make it to Reddit and then it's only a short jump from there to more direct social media. Not knowing about Sup Forums does not mean that it hasn't influenced you.

yeah, whatever, Shill. If we're so unimportant, why are you trying to demoralize us? Checkmate, Shariablue

You are a certifiable dumbass and completely uneducated on what you speak about.

Are you seriously going to sit here and say that social media, the internet, and mass flow of information had NO effect on the election? In that case, why didn't Jeb! win the nomination?

You are blind if you cant see the zeitgeist Sup Forums is at rhe center of. It is the nexus for the counter culture.

K... KEEP ME POSTED

>Kek already blessed me
>44

Truly.

you're right, but there's no point in arguing with these idiots

:^)

To all who served..........we honor you and we thank you!

It doesn't matter if 'we' did anything or not.

The perception is we did something. Normies are here all the time trying to figure us out. They want to study our meme game. People are literally writing think pieces about the correlation between this place and Trump, whether it actually helped him or not.

>This snowflake still triggered over losing the election 3 months ago

Gonna be a tough 8 years hahaha :^)

PRAISE
R
A
I
S
E

You're probably a nigger and you have no idea what actually happened.

This
We were the meme factory during the election that also pushed other shit that eventually bled through to trump, not to mention the large twitter presence.

Thats like asking people if they ever have seen the factory that makes their car and when they answer "no", concluding that the factory has no affect on their life.

We're the skeleton key you fucking scum

Proofs?

>I guarantee most of them will say they never heard of it before

Gonna need a source on that bro

dumb nigger poster

The Trump Meme war was like D Day there is still alot more to do Rothberg

>tying up democrat resources to cartoon frogs
>analyzing the electorate and the elections on a level only rivalled by intwlligence agencies
>spawning memes (unfortunately) taken over by pleb and normies
>epic lulz

How did pol not win again?

CNN unironically wrote articles about how Pepe is a white supremist... these people went to school to write that shit.

Sup Forums acted like free advertisement for trump's campaign using comedy and harassment- two of the best convincing mechanisms.

>saying all this
>while posting a pepe

ignorant fool

Post more WRONG screencaps

The current president literally tweeted a video made by someone from Sup Forums, which made the thumbnail (a trump pepe) appear on his twitter.

Who dug through the emails leaked by WL?
Mostly autists from here.
What was a general point in this election?
Hillary's corruption and emails.

>Sup Forums had no influence

And that's just the beginning.

>Sup Forums did absolutely jackshit for the 2016 election
Are you trying to convince us, or convince yourself?

Admitting to knowing about Sup Forums ever

>Trump was destined to be elected from the start.

Wrong. He was discredited at every corner and given almost no shot at winning.

College educated white people voted in a very high percentage for Trump.

>To all who served..........we honor you and we thank you!
Reporting for duty.

ONLY RURAL AND CITY RETARDS VOTED FOR TRUMP : the thread

saged

Dear god where can I get that top patch??

Stay mad and go back to your cuck shed

OP btfo.

Manlets really never learn

or been in a factory

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN