Brit/pol/ - Himmler at The 1937 Wimbledon Championships Edition

>Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=yAtkQ6LZn2g

>White British population to fall below 70% of total by 2021 census
irr.org.uk/research/statistics/ethnicity-and-religion/

>EU introduces censorship to its parliament
westmonster.com/eu-brazenly-introduces-censorship-to-parliamen/

>Secret Recording: BBC Licence Fee Agents ‘Want To Get As Much As We Can Out Of You Because We’re Greedy’
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/27/secret-recording-bbc-licence-fee-agents-want-get-much-can-greedy/

>Spanish Coastguard Picked up 257 Migrants over Weekend
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/27/spanish-coastguard-picked-257-migrants-weekend/

>British Police Say Prosecuting FGM Perpetrators ‘Unlikely to Benefit’ Victims
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/27/ukip-slam-west-mids-police-doubts-cast-zero-tolerance-approach-fgm/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kiax2s5F0D4
youtube.com/watch?v=BcSVfLV-2C4
youtube.com/watch?v=VG94GJT8okE
youtube.com/watch?v=P3CxhBIrBho
youtube.com/watch?v=IgFwiCApH7E
nomisweb.co.uk/
oi67.tinypic.com/fwkm01.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=emGri7i8Y2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gWSfBggWBek
youtube.com/watch?v=UvjLgjtJKsc
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/uk/councillor-tim-dwelly-cornwall-will-go-off-cliff-due-lack-eu-government-funding/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>
Where do you suggest?

>Thanks for voting to leave the EU user, the increased commonwealth immigrants have really enriched our culture I now don't even have to worry about my hair in the morning!

So, is UKIP now just the personal plaything of ((Aaron)) ((Banks))?

>blue eyes w/hijab/niqab

makes me want to chop the traitors head off tbqh

New sleepy Nige.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kiax2s5F0D4

This will never return, will it?

Anywhere not a major city.

Our last census wasn't that long ago either so you can investigate the demographics somewhat reliably beforehand wherever you end up.

Reminder that Brexiters are CIVIC cucks that love pakis and niggers.

Can someone post that twitter image that says "when people tell me British people have no cuisine" and it has pictures of turkey twizzlers, freddos, and that caterpillar cake

user stop with this hate speech before the SAS burst through your window for an arrest!

is this satire

youtube.com/watch?v=BcSVfLV-2C4

Just being honest. It triggers me hard. Blue eyes are a native European trait so how would it not? Unless you're a cuck.

>White British population to fall below 70% of total by 2021 census

Daily reminder that Brexiters are traitors to the white race.

Are mongaloid and negroid considered offensive words in today's culture

leave buzzfeed kino to me

t. BBC

No my friend. All of Europe shall slide into the swamp.

Is this?

We're going to become >t.70% ?

Woah, so tennis is a dog whistle for white supremacy? Ugh just ugh.

Every middle class family should have a live in maid to help mind the children, this will help raise the middle class birth rate and give employment to the working class. Also the maid uniform should be CUTE

White British

Not white

Apparently "coloured" is.
I was taught it was polite and often described someone as being "a coloured chap" or "from the commonwealth".

Little did I know that the acceptable term according to music TV is simply "nigger".

That's still a disgrace. This is Anglo territory not Petronovik's back yard.

>you are now aware that the REAL reason Blair let in so migrants is because our fertility rate was at an all time low and we were headed towards population decline anyway

Who here wants to move to Singapore or Shanghai?

Could have had some Natalist policies like

How do we fix the education system?

I think kids need to have real work experience before they can make decisions on what they want to do with their life. Too many leave school not knowing what the hell they want to do

"Blacks", "negroes" and in certain situations "niggers" are the only acceptable ways to refer to niggers, ofcourse you could always call them coons and tar babies or whatever else you come up with when you're in a more casual setting or with people you know well, but if it's anything business or formal then only stick with the first 3.

Fuck off you sick fuck.

>he missed le joke

Bring back proper discipline, bring back tripartite system, force every teenager to do at least 2 years of national service.

Didn't even bother reading through the posts, as soon as I saw the pictures I hovered off the link.

Himmler looks weird when he isn't in his SS uniform

Eskimo is considered offensive, you have to call them Inuit or face mandatory reeducation camps

He always looks weird fucking muscleless ant faced gorp.

i think working towards making smaller classroom sized is a better idea than grammar schools.

how do we reduce the # of kids per class?

i dont know how that is going to make education better. i think the national service is a good idea though desu.
it should happen after year 11 then 6th form can happen when they come home

why dont these cucks have any tripfags?
youtube.com/watch?v=VG94GJT8okE

My lecturer used both to when referring to Asians and black people today
Thought it was odd

He's a pretty good guy though

>this is the master race

"ok"

because we're stil 260 posts off

Any of you lads got a link to the UK birth rate throughout the 1800s?

>our fertility rate was at an all time low

yeah because of the proliferation of contraception and abortion

>being this illiterate

Nope. Symptomatic of the creeping Islamification.

Basically anything that might even slightly implicitly affirm that there is a taxonomy of sorts in relation to race would be considered highly "problematic" in today's culture.

Bit like the NEETS larping as conservatives, some of which are probably in this thread

40 + 260 = 300

I tell people we've crossed the demographic rubicon all the time and even when I give statistics they either laugh at me out, out right refuse to believe it or say "why would it matter if we're a majority Muslim country?". I honestly think most of Britain deserves it at this point. Watch common filth, it black pills but it's worth it to remind you to stay loyal to God and on the straight and narrow lads.

So being lumped with free movement to the entire mulitcultural continent including the future white minority states of Sweden, Germany and France would be a great idea then, eh?

Looks very Asian.

>whilst the EU navies bring in hordes of Africans every day

Maybe if there were real borders we would have stayed

Get fucked jewboy

What do you expect from a population that religiously watches football, reality TV and shitty talent shows. Part of the reason for this insanity is home-grown, a dumbed down population that would rather roll over and let itself die then actually stand up for themselves.

who here /basshunter/?

Teachers have no control over their classes anymore, they're not allowed to lay a finger on a student, and they're not allowed to shout at them either.

Classrooms are overflowing and now we're seeing parents taking their teachers/schools to court over discipline or not allowing them to go on holiday during term time.

My local comprehensive school had 3 suicides in 1 academic year, because they were being relentlessly bullied and the teachers couldn't do anything about it. Schools are run by the students now.

In primary schools, every kid is rewarded and competition is frowned upon. The vast majority of teachers are progressive leftists who are constantly pushing politics into the classroom.

As for what students are learning, you just need to look at the national curriculum and then you won't be surprised why we're raising a generation of self-entitled morons who have no knowledge of their own country.

Our shit is seriously fucked up. Thank you Anthony Blair! Thank you Anthony Crossland!

N O

H A P P E N I N G S

F O R

M O N T H S

You don't hunt bass, you fish for them.

>why would it matter if we're a majority Muslim country?

This

They just think there will be a few more hijab wearing girls at the Tesco check out

They really have no fucking idea - you'll hear them squeal like pigs after the first few islamic executions of kaffirs then they shut their fucking mouths

>that religiously watches football
Don't say it like it's a bad thing, you always need some form of entertainment for the common man, although I do have to agree that watching reality tv and talent shows is too far.

>mfw "identified" still hasn't identified his mistake

>tfw it will never be 2008 again

youtube.com/watch?v=P3CxhBIrBho

I quite enjoyed that one, 7/10.

"Britburger is hardly one to speak
>70% HAHSHAGAGA"

Get used to this meme brits

> Many of our young people wander around in a fog, in an alcohol-induced haze. They have no idea who they are. They think that British culture, English culture is Posh and Becks. They’ve been miseducated for 40 years in comprehensive schools and told almost nothing about their own culture.

>now it's gone
youtube.com/watch?v=IgFwiCApH7E

That is trash

The population can't grow indefinitely.

Hello, fellow brits. Doesn't the ''White British population to fall below 70% of total by 2021 census''' Scary you? Never been to those threads. You folks just hang around amidst the chaos around your country?

>1PBTID

Do not link to the institute of race relations; they are a leftist propaganda outlet - instead link to the last few census data sets: nomisweb.co.uk/

Or this image: oi67.tinypic.com/fwkm01.jpg

Life is unfair! We’re all the sons and daughters of nature. When you have a child, you walk around the ward, and there are children born without eyes and without limbs. Life is unequal and hierarchical! And liberals have developed interconnected theories about why isn’t it so and why is it not nice to say so. Well, who cares about being nice when one’s society and the existence of one’s family and when one’s future prospects are threatened?

Do you think we ruled a quarter of the world once by being nice? We had a certain grandeur; we had a certain noblesse oblige, but we were out for ourselves as a nation and a group. We had a ruling class that was snobbish, that was socially exclusive, that was inbred. But they had a bit of patriotism to them. Now there is a ruling class that has no patriotism at all, has no identification with the indigenous population at all, is ashamed to say what British culture is. If you said to Blair, “Are you proud of being English?” He’d say, “Well, you know, I don’t really want to get into that.” He doesn’t want to get into it, because he is frightened of his own people. He is frightened of his own identity. He would only come into this room with bodyguards. They go everywhere with these sorts of people, because although they say they love the Muslims, they’ve alienated them because they killed over 100,000 of them in Iraq, but they invaded the country to give them democracy.

We've accepted our fate, that's why. Just leave us to wallow in our self-pity, it's over for us.

>chaos

There won't be any chaos. Just rapid and 'peaceful' decline.

Lads, why has 2017 been so boring?

Maybe but I actually enjoyed my life back then and that song reminds me of that time.

Nor should it - there needs to be room for nature and the wild in this country. The "countryside" - though pretty - is largely heavily utilised for intensive farming, it is not natural and this harms our native flora and fauna. There's a reason every carnivore larger than a fox - and animal larger than a deer - has gone extinct in Britain.

A reduced population - or at least, the exportation of English people to other lands, is needed. We once did this - no more.

Let's go back a little further, shall we?

>tfw this came out almost 16 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=emGri7i8Y2Y

>implying EU immigration rules applies to African migrants

>Maybe but I actually enjoyed my life back then and that song reminds me of that time.

NOSTALGIA CORE

youtube.com/watch?v=gWSfBggWBek

>enter into a popularity contest with John Major
>lose

is Michael Heseltine the most pathetic politician of the 20th century?

Those migrants are entitled to passports in a few years.

Won't lie, i was expecting you to tell me i'm wrong or anythings. So i guess that's it, then.

Can't help but feel hollow about you and the French. I've always admired your cultures, and was aiming for them to be my end game once i finish my college, but i don't know if there will be a Britain to go to anymore.

The calm before the storm so to speak. Things will spice up at bit very soon.

I wonder if he had strawberries and cream

>tfw I'm probably the only straight male who likes this song

youtube.com/watch?v=UvjLgjtJKsc

The birth rate is even worse - 60% of total births are English, the rest are non-native.

We don't want you regardless. The whole fucking issue is foreigners coming over here.

>tfw punk's dead

Post some great punk classics lads

>supports mass-immigration
>supports the EU
>stabs Margaret Thatcher in the back
>loses leadership contest to the most boring man in British politics
>strangles doggo to death

yeah he's pretty pathetic

Punk is shit.

Not the good kind of foreigners, i'm sure.
Well, that's just sad. I thought Brexit would mean a light in the darkness for the UK.

Mate, what the fuck? I know we've all enjoyed some pretty questionable music in our lifetimes but this is a bit too far, no?

>Cornwall asks for Government funding after Brexit, doesn’t get it
>inews.co.uk/essentials/news/uk/councillor-tim-dwelly-cornwall-will-go-off-cliff-due-lack-eu-government-funding/

How can one county be so cucked? Literally turkeys voting for Christmas.

If you go to any newish public building, road, beach, park, power station, recycling centre, etc. you'll see a little plaque saying 'Built with funds from the EU'.

The Conservative government has systematically ignored Cornwall for years, and the reason why Cornwall is so dependent on EU funding is because the government cares about it the least out of all counties in the south. Yet they continually vote in Tories and voted to leave the only people giving two shits about them.