Does this prove the existance of white privilege?

Does this prove the existance of white privilege?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CmzT4OV-w0
youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_history_of_the_United_States#The_early_19th_century
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

Evolutionary survival instincts. Kids are cautious of black people until they are indoctrinated otherwise.

No, it only proves that Whites look better.

No.

Post the video.

No, it proves that Mexican kids don't like niglets.

It proves that whites look better, even to children. Light skin is a sexual-advantage because you can see the skin quality more easily.

This isn't news, is it? There are endless studies of what races find what races most attractive, and it's always Europeans and Mediterraneans.

That black doll is objectively ugly. Come on.

lol post source fgt

Not in africa.

this. mexicans are the most racist group of people i have ever encountered. they hate blacks and they even hate other hispanics who aren't mexican or didn't come from their tiny little shithole town in the shitty corrupt country.

>give black baby doll gigantic nipples and rubbery skin
>suprised when people think it looks repulsive.

It's proof that whites a the master race aesthetically if that's what you're getting at.

What would a black kid say?

The questions are rigged to "prove" racism by their framing. They don't ask what they think of the dolls, rather they give them a choice they may not even think of. Being they're dolls it's logical to not see them as evil or bad, because those are qualities of living beings.

These are unadulterated survival instincts in action

This is retarded. If we're talking objectively, the reason the black doll looks so 'bad' and unnatural is because almost no black babies actually look anything like that, the facial features are all wrong. The white doll isn't much better, but at least it vaguely resembles a caucasoid face.

notice how it's all boys.

first white men, then all men.

that's called pattern recognition

No, it proves that MFG do a bad job of making black dolls that aren't creepy.

So privilege really has been a code word for superiority the whole time?

>Oy Vey! These nazi kids need more diversity and cosmopolitan values in school and in the media!

Of course people are going to be more cognitively receptive towards their own kin, or at least the kins they're most familiar with.

It has nothing to do with race. Ask African kids the same question and they'll point to the black doll as the pretty one and the white doll as the ugly one.

It's a natural cognitive response to the familiar and an equally natural cognitive response to the unfamiliar.

These things happen ALL the time. Take the invention of Computers for example, or TV, or Newspapers. There have always been more traditionally inclined people who say "this new technology is useless, it's poisoning the children the new generation is doomed" etc. which is the same response to somethign unfamiliar to them.

ayyyy

Yes, white are privileged from birth. Ck Louis said it best. youtube.com/watch?v=6CmzT4OV-w0

>probably used their wife's son to do this
>ask them to point at the white for every positive things and at the black for the negative
>all the colored kids looks a bit angry because they had to point at the white doll
>have that huge "I'm lying" smile pointing at the black one
Really makes me think

>inb4

Race and tradition are mutually exclusive. We can see today, people like both new things and inter-racially propagating more than ever. If they were related, memes would not have won 2016.

What a fucking cuck

I thought nobody was born racist.

Nothing to do with white privilege. Black dolls cannot help it has gyno

sadly it proves many races are fooled into hate blacks , even racist babies - very sad

Both are the same exact dolls just different skin colors you retards

It proves the photographer is a pedo

You are privileged to have been born in your country instead in a poor family in Africa.

Privileges are earned, and we spent the last 4,000 years earning them.

Niggers sat around in their own feces chucking rocks.
You expect me to give up my hard earned inheritence to a bunch of lazy ungrateful niggers for free who have done nothing to earn it?

Fuck that.

(((Louis CK)))

"Okay, we're going to film you pointing at these two dolls. When we say good doll, point to the white one. When we say bad doll, point to the black one. Your parents will take you out for McDonald's after this is done, okay? Now get ready, action!"

"Thank you Mrs. Waters for letting your child be in this little video, here's your $5k for compensation, have a good day!"

Since when are fat bald short (((Gingers))) white?

>not acknowledging your privilege

One of those children in the test hit the nail on the head:
Q:Which doll is the ugly doll
A:The black one
Q:Why is the black doll ugly
A:Because it hits other people

Also hillarious how the answers are the same no matter what continent they asked it on.

I find it weird that they are asking boys about a girls toy.

youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM

Old video, how new are you here?

No it proves whites are human.

You know the CK stands for CucK, right?

What I think is retarded about this is white is objectively better than black in most instances.

There ARE black roses, black orchids, etc. They're not very popular. White roses, white orchids, are simply more expressive and more cheerful.

Would you rather wake up to a white snow winter wonderland, or a black volcano ash doomland?

Would you rather paint your house white, or black?

I mean, it's not just a race thing. Photoshop a bunch of objects with the exact rgb pigmentation of a white person, and a black person, and people will always choose the "white" car, "white" house, "white" flower, etc.

I mean this would be like if Africans happened to be puke green.

Is it racist to not particularly like the color puke green?

No. Puke green is an awful color.

>privilege posters say they aren't spoiled
>first worldies

Exactly, what nigs call privilege we call hard work, sacrifice, and love for our families.

see

Funniest thing, they said the same thing. The interviewer then asked: How do you look like? and the little niggas would start to point out on the black doll, but then they'd realized what they just said. It is worth watch.

>hard work
>being born rich and white in a wealthy country

As I said, black kids had exactly the same reaction as the others.

Nice Link, faggot.

No they aren't you dumbass, look at the eyes, they're shaped differently

was this land wealthy from the dawn of time?
No, whites worked to make this country great and turbo cucks like you want to tear it down to please your (((masters))) and their pet shitskins

>tfw short manlet 5'8 spic with dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin
>tfw see that white people have different headshapes and are taller and i look like a fucking teenager standing next to all these white people
>mfw im overly love with whites like a bad fetish and have an entire philosophy behind it
>tfw white women's beauty blows all the other features away, other races cant compete
>tfw snow angle white-pale skin is the purist
>tfw hair is the crown of beauty and Aryans hair is the most varieties that consist of 5 shades of blonde, ranges from dark red to light orange and brunettes are woodland brown and pitch black
>tfw Aryans are the only race to have bright vibrate blue, amber, green, light brown eyes that are a pleasure to stare at while talking to them they're fucking eye candy
>tfw marring a 5'9 snow skinned, light brown hair, blue-eyed Nordic goddess whom i treat good
>i make her wear togas and leaf crowns n shit
>aware that white people are going extinct and feel "ugly" that im muddying up the gene pool with my 5'8 dark hair / eye spic genes and destroying one of the few lineages for blue eyes

My wife has no idea that i have a fetish for white women and every time i sperg out and compliment her skin during sex it just brushes pass her. I feel so bad that i have this outlook, that i see myself as genetic inferiority and my wife a genetic upgrade but it just makes sense. Growing up around non-whites and white different races act differently, whites think about future consequences and although i do to i have to do it through intuition because thinking about every single detail, even bills infuriates me. And even other spics think this way even if they don't admit it, they acknowledge it because all my family and friends give me this weird props for marrying a white girl, its like they subconsciously realize white people have superior genes and i got "lucky" or some stupid shit.

I hate that i see life like this. I hate it so much.

Yeah, if only I was born black and it was literally government policy that you had to give me increased consideration for jobs.

>whites worked
funny joke
I think you meant slaves worked.

>"tfw brown"
>"tfw marrying a white woman"
>"tfw [something something I'm totally not cuckposting"

Really made me think.

The only white kid nearly sprains his elbow pointing at the black baby

I forgot everything in this nation was made of cotton

Chinks can at least rightfully claim they helped build the railroads, niggers did nothing

>this just in
>mexicans are racist

I didnt need a study to tell you this

These tests are rigged and retarded.
Of course everyone would assume the niggers is worse than the white person, obviously, but they are rigged. You put a kid into this environment, you give them two dolls and ask them which is better. They don't know that they can answer by saying ''none of these dolls are evil, none of these dolls are ugly''. They don't know that they have that option. All they know is that they need to point to one of the dolls, so which doll are they going to point to? The white one? Of course not. They don't want to say that the doll that looks more like them and the person who asks the question is ugly an bad. They have some sense of self-preservation and identity.

The kids were set up. If you told them that there is a third option, they would pick the third option. That is what adults do. Adults know that there is a third option.

>2:35
>why do you think of that skin color?
>It looks kind of white and that's all I remember
>"that's all I remember"

Obviously staged

again
>being born
You spoiled US citizens have another thing coming if you think you faced real hardships. The future will test the comfortable and wealthy.

Mexitaco here, can confirm this. We don't like dem niggers

I admitted i'm a cuck for white people faggot. You know what, now i'm glad you fags are going extinct.

Because those riches just materialized over night out of nothing. Afrika is the worlds wealthiest continent. It comprises of 62% of worlds arable land, when Canada has barely one percent. Niggers did absolutely sweet fuck all with it. And no, if the niggers were the ones inhabiting the richest country in the world, they would run it into the ground within twenty years, just like they did in Zimbabwe or SA.
And I know that fucktard like you has no idea how society or nation states and its bonds to culture works, but please stop embarrassing yourself. At least run away back to your upper class white professor in your 150 000 bucks sociology studies class to explain it to you. You can then sit in a commie circle jerk and make up more sophist bullshit to make you feel better.

I grew up on thesouth side of milwaukee which is nothing but hmong people and spics

Did not realize nigger was a slur till I was in like the 6th grade

"Few works of history have exerted as powerful an influence as a book published in 1944 called Capitalism and Slavery. Its author, Eric Williams, later the prime minister of Trinidad and Tabago, charged thatblack slavery was the engine that propelled Europe's rise to global economic dominance. He maintained that Europeans' conquest and settlement of the New World depended on the enslavement of millions of black slaves, who helped amass the capital that financed the industrial revolution. Europe's economic progress, he insisted, came at the expense of black slaves whose labor built the foundations of modern capitalism."

alternative facts

Why are nations like Brazil who owned slaves poor then? If Slavery is all it takes they should be rich like the US right?

>building a economic model from the roots of slaving and conquering
>muh muh white hardships
FUCK OFF YOU SOFTIES.

Meanwhile in reality land, Americas wealth and expansion was built on agriculture, industry and whale oil

>It's another thread about black people

You even know what capital is?

Why didn't they use actual black kids?

>humans are instinctively tribal
>the easiest way to tell if someone is from your tribe is how they look
>instinctively feel bad about people of another tribe
>ask children what their instincts tell them
I just don't understand... How this is still something people don't understand.

o really. So why did the majority of the rich Americans live in the south?
That's really neato bud.

>white privileged first world snowflakes hinge on their ancestors to explain how they aren't privileged and had it so so hard in life
ooo you poor poor things had such a hard hard life. oooo I just need to hug you till you feel special.

YOU FUCKING MORALFAGS ARE SOFT AND PRIVILEGED.

why do americans give a fuck about things that happened before their current alive relatives were born?

It's just Jews, without them Blacks wouldn't have the collective memory to remember this shit.

>2009
This was kinda funny back then, before all the SJW shit.

Exactly. This whole
>muh white ancestor hardships building muh country (which they stole)
>muh I'm not born into a rich first world country
needs to stop.

>margins=gross

cute

Because computer programming and finance is the driving force in Americas economy right? Seeing as all the wealthiest people in America live in Wall St or Silicon Valley.

Yes, slave labor produces massive margins. Youd have to be braindead to think that tobacco and cotton were major forces within the US economy. They were memes, floated on rock bottom production costs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_history_of_the_United_States#The_early_19th_century

Educate yourself moron. Even the southerners should have been against slavery. it fucked over the average southerner.

personally I don't think it's racism:
> cultural default is white
> doll is a caricature
> child observes the dolls: the black doll appears to have the wrong facial structure and therefore appears to look weird. the white doll's skin tone appears to match its facial structure

does it take hard work to be this fucking dumb, or were you just born that way?

It just proves we are superior in even the smallest of ways.

Ok children we're going to ask you 2 opinion questions alright? You have to chpose for each question but cant choose the same one twice

Alright so which one is the good one
>this one
Okay now which one IS GOING TO MURDER YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND BURN IN THE PITS OF HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY
>....
You have to pick one deary
>th- this one?
FUCKING WHITE PRIVLEGE FUCKING RACIST KIDS

>thinking slaves only dealt cotton and tobacco
>doesn't realize the amount of lumber production slaves accounted for
>doesn't realize the amount of mining production slaves accounted for
boo hoo for the white genocidal ancestors they had manufacturing jobs

>sad music plays
oh no look at all that racism

Do you even know the root of the word 'slave' you americunt fucktard?

>says the cuck whose entire country was supported by slaving and conquest

>calls people moralfags
>aw boo hoo hoo slavery boo hoo let's ignore the fact that other cultures practiced and still practice slavery to this day

racism is innate

>giving a fuck about things that happened hundreds of years ago
why are whites so cucks?

That tiny Bruce lee is so fucking confident with his pointing.

I remember when that video was first posted. First time I went "awww" and really wanted kids, well, the one that isn't crying that is.